Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:09:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7171 times)
Jhun030383

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

Ofcourse, I am still a great believer of bitcoins even if nowadays bitcoin's price is not high compare from the previous year. I still believe that time will come for bitcoin to catch up everything. I will just continue supporting it to the best I can.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

I believe in bitcoins but I don't believe it could replace other currencies though. I don't think that is the true motive of bitcoin. It could be one of the currencies known and accepted worldwide in the near future but I doubt it would replace real currencies or fiat currencies.
Absolutely yes,I'm a true believer in bitcoin it's worthy I can earn more money ..and I believe Bitcoin is the way to rich my goal..
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

Yea am a true believer of bitcoin aside the fact that bitcoin price is falling this period and I know that one day bitcoin will change the lives of it believers.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

Yes,I am a true believer because of I am stil here and expecting to earn.Bitcoin is a matter of choice and you need to have determination and patience for you to succeed.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Nothing can be believed truly these days. who will change their colour in a moment cant be predicted
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

I do believe. Bitcoins will eventually replace fiat paper money and sominate the industry of money. No more cutting trees. Every cryptocurrency will be shootup to the blockchain. No environmental damage. Just plain old digital currency without the environment suffering from producing paper money.

_Apollon_

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Yes, I believe in bitcoin, as well as in blockchain technology.
Although I still do not prenadelezhu to the number of adherents.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

I do believe. Bitcoins will eventually replace fiat paper money and sominate the industry of money. No more cutting trees. Every cryptocurrency will be shootup to the blockchain. No environmental damage. Just plain old digital currency without the environment suffering from producing paper money.

Yes, and i do believe of the magic of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is a
 very good source of income  which helps a lot of family in terms in financial problem.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

At first, i was looking into making money so much in bitcoins. But then again, people usually veer off to what they believe at first and/or by pursuation of some people and makes them think that bitcoins are just ran by some guy outside of their country. Bitcoins don't make any bearing without inom lang.

Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

I can admit the passion of the business and the market of crypto and blockchain is the driving force for me to test in the role of a trader. I believe the crypto and blockchain markets will be the future trend of the world. Because, the increasing utility and efficiency of the crypto market is meeting the needs of the people and the development of the economy and society.

crypto has decreased in value..you will continue to be passionate and find the bright spot of that value
yes i,m a true believer of bitcoin because i,m investing here since from last five years and believe me bitcoin always give me reward on right time.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Yes i believe that bitcoin is the future of us and now the people are making investment for good future so i truly believe that bitcoin will change my life style and soon i will get the best investor and the trading is now a good job because the prices are changing regularly and for this time we have to trade some coins in the market and become the expert trader. I truly believe that it will grow in the 2018 and onward and like now the best currency of the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

Sad to know the truth but the thing you are saying on here is the truth on which most people do really see Bitcoin as a form of investment not really on its main purpose but well we cant blame them or even ourselves to engage such thing because no people doesn't really like to have money or earn money on bitcoin.This is really the advantage or goodness why bitcoin is popular.Its a new way payment system and at the same time a money making opportunity.

yes i believe in bitcoin, not just bitcoin but cryptocurrency as a whole.
because been that bitcoin price drop today does not mean or guarantee the end of bitcoin or other altcoin.
we all know that bitcoin is passing through different crisis now but i still believe it will overcome all this situation and moon again.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I believe and believe in what I invest with bitcoin and with all its advantages to withhold and be patient for some time to get maximum profit
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

As I am introduced by my friend his bread earning is through bitcoin seeing it practically seen it and for sure I am a true Believer.

Yes,  I still believe in bitcoin no matter how bloody the price value of bitcoin in the market. But until now I always think positive to the price value of bitcoin that soon it will recover and the price value will continuously bloom to the highest level. For me this situation is very normal.
alvipalangka

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

I am not a true believer today, but I am a bitcoin believer tomorrow because bitcoin has given me a decent income so that I can pay for my living needs and I am happy about that.
with great confidence in bitcoin, someday you will reap significant results and say horeeee ... I am happy
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:38:11 AM

yes! I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.I believe that bitcoin is our ticket to a bright future. I understand that always the price of bitcoins will not grow. Someday the price will stop and perhaps even set back. For me it is not important. I hope that bitcoin will make people independent and we get the opportunity to really put pressure on the government.BTC
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

I can admit the passion of the business and the market of crypto and blockchain is the driving force for me to test in the role of a trader. I believe the crypto and blockchain markets will be the future trend of the world. Because, the increasing utility and efficiency of the crypto market is meeting the needs of the people and the development of the economy and society.

crypto has decreased in value..you will continue to be passionate and find the bright spot of that value
This is nothing new for the old crypto players that the market is going hard on coins because this happens once in a year when the whales want the market to suffer just to make their huge profits. Those who understand this and don’t let others control them survive the market with ease and now they are simply holding it to let the bad time pass. Let us all keep our coins in wallets in order to get through it.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

I guess I Am,  no day have gone by without me telling someone about crypto and it's benefit,  I have currently invited over 3000 persons into the cryptic space,  and still inviting much more person everyday,  I believe in crypto as much as I believe in the gospel of God. So I can say that am a true crypto believer who earn a living from crypto trading and also selling and buying of bitcoin.
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

We are all true believer, if not we wouldn't come here and invested money on crypto. I strongly believe most people those who invest money on bitcoin are the believer in bitcoin. I still believe bitcoin price will boom soon.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

I am so much convinced that bitcoin would multiply in value. I believe in crypto as much as I believe in the  wod of God. I somuch believe bitcoin has a future me.I believe in the investment of bitcoin nor matter how bloody it is now ...i have no doubt over bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: