Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7166 times)
izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

Yes I'm true believers of bitcoin because I'm keep in my mind that all my plans and goals someday bitcoin will gonna help me to achieve it all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

I am a true believer of bitcoin and the currency value that it can provide. When i joined bitcoin last year my life is full of excitement and it keeps me alive everyday. It is a good motivation to anyone because the dreams are getting so close to reality. I believe in bitcoin because i have already enjoying the benefits of it.  
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

We've all seen that all banks have implemented digitizing transactions by making smartphone-based payment applications. However, the current constraint is that there are not yet many marketplaces that provide payments using bitcoin so that people are still hesitant to use bitcoin as a daily payment system. But I am sure that someday bitcoin will be one of the payment methods allowed by a country if the regulation of crypto is clear and accepted by all countries.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

We are all true believer, if not we wouldn't come here and invested money on crypto. I strongly believe most people those who invest money on bitcoin are the believer in bitcoin. I still believe bitcoin price will boom soon.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

Yeah I'm true a believer of bitxoin and the crypto currency because I want to be rich and I know I can make it soon because of my dedication and hardwork to focus in crypto.

Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

we are fixed investments in bitcoin are true investments because I strongly believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will provide income for our efforts and hard work all and bitcoin is also a very good global currency and the most trusted for long term investment
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

It is true that bitcoin is using by many people just for money but they are not using it for any transactions while the trading activities of this currency are high in the market and it is good that the value is also rises with the passage of time. I believe that bitcoin is designed for a good reason and i hope that many people understand it and they are using it for a good way bitcoin is designed mainly for online transactions and thus i believe it strongly that it has added convenience for us.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
PINIK

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

I truely believe in bitcoin.bitcoin change my lifestyle,help me in many way and help my family too.I invest here and earn a good amount. I know bitcoin never be fake.so I always love bitcoin.
Generic88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

Yes, I do believe that one day bitcoin or either cryptocurrency will replace the fiat money. What we just really do start it is to utilize it, use it in any transaction, in purchasing so the people will know the true Value of the Bitcoin. People always need a proof in order to follow. So in order that to be materialize we all crypto believer should not only trade it, hold it to gain, we should Utilize it for a better change.

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin multiply, I can feel since October 2016 until December 2017 nearly 40 times its increase and the problem of bitcoin and other crypto it can replace the paper money in general its very difficult taste of his banknotes shifted by bitcoin as a medium of payment
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

Yes, because I believe that if you believe in some thing that may happen, it will happen.
If you trust and believe in the ICO that they will succeed in the blockchain that they are building, it will happen. Everything may be possible to happen if you will believe on it.
I agree. Believing is also always thinking of positivity.  Being positive brings you more blessings and lucks to achieve the successful of what you believe for. I believe that the government will accept bitcoin and the people should used it in good way and not cause for criminality. Bitcoin gives opportunity to invest and gain huge profit and we keep believing to increase the price in the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

Yes i believe in bitcoin because it is a wondeful and good from us it is  easy to become a millionaire and great from us but it is hardworking very well.

In the near future, crypto currency will be the root of all international money transfers and that the lion's share of the market web site will take them in less than a decade. I truly believe in the sense that I believe that someday will come true
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

Yes I am a true believer of bitcoin. Whatever happen in the price of it, I will remain as a TRUE BELIEVER of it. Because I know that many people/users have a better life now with the help of bitcoin.
alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin multiply, I can feel since October 2016 until December 2017 nearly 40 times its increase and the problem of bitcoin and other crypto it can replace the paper money in general its very difficult taste of his banknotes shifted by bitcoin as a medium of payment
what do you feel when bitcoin values drop and drain your mind ...
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Yeah True belief is what makes someone invest his money in some sort of business etc. bitcoin has made many people its true believer because bitcoin has given the hope to many people who were jobless. It has given the source of income and earning to them and this is how it is and from the years to till now it has develop the interest of the people and people have started believing into it.
SokaBlue

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Many of the data in these opinions is irrelevant. It is irrelevant because in reality all the people who invested and who are currently investing in bitcoin are really believers, it does not change anything, regardless of whether it was in 2016 or in 2017 or in the current year.
RyanMarz

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

We are all believers, but in this case bitcoin would have disappeared from the market. There is not much to go around, everything depends on the strategy that people occupy to invest.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Bitcoin is a very good investment be it short or long term plan. I have already earned in short term plan and the profit is really good. For now i am having a long term plan with bitcoin and i am holding the amount that i have no matter how bad the cryptomarket looks like.
portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

actually i have a strong believe in bitcoin.its a peer to peer network and there is no third party who can control it.this make bitcoin so popular.i am holding botcoin to get some profit and i have a strong confidence on it.but it is quiet impossible to replace the paper money.lets see what is waiting for us.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

I believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are more than just for investment. Thd market right now for these cryptocurrencies are increasing as more and more industries are offering cryptos as a payment method. I hope that more people will support this innovation as we transition to the future society of advance technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: