Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11206 times)
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:10:12 AM

I don't think so bitcoin is so very important to the miners and investors right now that its impossible to destroy this month many big people already invest their money on this asset and soon we see that is would be listed on the SEC so many people as hoping and continuing to trust bitcoin and the crypto market it would revolutionize everything we see as on now so it would not really be destroyed for now and for the years to come and it will become much bigger and widely accepted by the masses.

IN BITCOIN WE TRUST
BUY BITCOIN!
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:12:43 AM

I know china have the power to dump bitcoin but that just short affect. Next bitcoin will be more powerfull without china.
About bitcoin will end,  i dont believe at all. Why? Because more and more people just start learning and investing in bitcoin.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:36:08 AM

Really can not believe the bitcoin will die. I think bitcoin will survive and develop very long. Bitcoins will not die if the internet is still, and of course the internet will not be able to change.

Malaya

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

Bitcoin has it's future to go. It take over time to see something to be successful. Bitcoin will definitely not end this month. Just today, I watched from an international news channel how Bitcoin is making it's way on the market. Many developers or groups destroys it. But I think they cannot make Bitcoin be down in the next few more long years. It is the first proven cryptocurrency right now that is going up in the market. Nothing could do it yet! Bitcoin has his strength that other forms of crytocurrencies don't have yet.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

It's true that China is a big investor in bitcoin. However, there are bigger countries like Russia, Japan, and many more that contributes a lot in bitcoin. So, why bother if China banned their bitcoin. I think bitcoin will recover after a few months, so we just need to sit back and relax. What makes things worse is those people who panic because of this news.

Japan is giving me patience and I tell myself to be an holder. Japan, Australia, India are not stupid. And Russia is the center of ethereum, they can't let it die.
In which month? Or you talking about September, if so then September is going to finish and bitcoin is there in the market. More and more people are investing and earning from bitcoin because the price is once again going up and the people trust is restoring. On the other hand signature campaign is also very charming and lot of people is earning from this forum and will be earning for long time.
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:45:05 AM

Bitcoin cannot end man

it will reach 50k USD soon
I do not think bitcoin is going to reach 50k soon, it may eventually reach that amount but to think it is going to reach that price that soon means that you are begin too optimistic about bitcoin and while that is not wrong, it could discourage you when bitcoin is unable to reach those unrealistic prices.
BurhanPSG

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
I think this is a reasonable situation because it's indeed the nature of bitcoin. China is indeed the biggest global market for bitcoin, but this is only temporary I'm sure bitcoin will rise.
So we see the development.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:22 AM

so far bitcoin is going up, it may have been down for sometime but its going back up, and china did try to destroy bitcoin but it wasn't a success.
There is nothing wrong with bitcoin. Many people all over the world are investing in bitcoin and the market cap and value is increasing day by day. This month is already come to end and bitcoin is in full fledged. This type of topics disheartens people and they avoid investing in bitcoin, because they afraid if it really happened then what will we do? All our investment will be lost and the rest will be difficult.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:29:22 AM

so far bitcoin is going up, it may have been down for sometime but its going back up, and china did try to destroy bitcoin but it wasn't a success.
There is nothing wrong with bitcoin. Many people all over the world are investing in bitcoin and the market cap and value is increasing day by day. This month is already come to end and bitcoin is in full fledged. This type of topics disheartens people and they avoid investing in bitcoin, because they afraid if it really happened then what will we do? All our investment will be lost and the rest will be difficult.
But i'm sure bitcoin will not be easily destroyed by just an ordinary event,country,or a group of individuals.I can still remember the last fork,people were very pressured and quite tense that it would be the end of bitcoin,but fortunately bitcoin has surpassed all of those.So now i am much confident that bitcoin will not really end this month,that's so far from reality.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:13:03 AM

Bitcoin cannot end man

I do not think bitcoin is going to reach 50k soon, it may eventually reach that amount but to think it is going to reach that price that soon means that you are begin too optimistic about bitcoin and while that is not wrong, it could discourage you when bitcoin is unable to reach those unrealistic prices.

maybe your estimation is wrong for that, I think Bitcoin will achieve more than what you see, so everyone will be amazed to see it, and make sure everyone who holds Bitcoin at this time would be happy and proud of the price of Bitcoin now, so do not ever think negative about Bitcoin, if Bitcoin decreases, maybe it's only temporary because it means giving opportunity to everyone who wants to buy Bitcoin.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:42:06 AM

BTC was at $3.6K around 3 weeks ago, now it's above the $6K level. I won't be surprised if BTC will reach at least, $7-10K level before the end of 2017. It is looking more promising as the day goes by. Cheers!  Wink
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

nobody knows if it can be destroy, but I think bitcoin will survive and keeps on growing very long. Bitcoins will not die if the internet is still in good working condition.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

Obviously, it won't be the end for Bitcoin. It just suffered backdrops because China banned exchanges and ICOs that reaulted to a major downfall. But it appears that Bitcoin overcome what happened and is now more successful than before. Its value is now more expensive than its value before the downfall and is continuously increasing. This shows that Bitcoin will fucntion for more years.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Manutax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

In my own oppinion, bitcoin will hit an all time high by end of the year, close to maybe even above 5 digits
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:53:13 AM

Obviously, it won't be the end for Bitcoin. It just suffered backdrops because China banned exchanges and ICOs that reaulted to a major downfall. But it appears that Bitcoin overcome what happened and is now more successful than before. Its value is now more expensive than its value before the downfall and is continuously increasing. This shows that Bitcoin will fucntion for more years.
I agree with you. The price of bitcoin is being affected by the emotion of the people and if they will panic sell then the price of bitcoin will go down but even there will be problems or if we are going to base on the past problems you can see that bitcoin is strong enough to overcome or surpass those challenges or problems that bitcoin have and that makes me to trust bitcoin even more than before.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

This post was posted on 14.09.2017. Today preev.com price is 6084$. Enough said. Fluctuations are normal. Bitcoin will continue to rise until it reaches certain equilibrium. It might be at 10k, 20k, 50k. At the moment no one knows. And no country can destroy bitcoin - things that could destroy it are potential yet undiscovered technical flaw, some other superb coin or the greed of the forkers.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

I think that is not the case, but currently the bitcoin is in the $ 6000 price range. Amazing !!
My speculation at the end of October bitcoin prices will increase again.
iamKiko218

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:11:51 AM

Bitcoin will not going to end nor this year. No one can destroy it even China. In fact, China is just one country compared to those many countries worldwide whose using bitcoin, maybe it's just their strategy so that they can buy bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin will not end because even though sometimes it goes down, it still manages to go up and will continue to rise as years pass by.

C
Finally C is!!!
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:43:53 AM

Bitcoin cannot end man

maybe your estimation is wrong for that, I think Bitcoin will achieve more than what you see, so everyone will be amazed to see it, and make sure everyone who holds Bitcoin at this time would be happy and proud of the price of Bitcoin now, so do not ever think negative about Bitcoin, if Bitcoin decreases, maybe it's only temporary because it means giving opportunity to everyone who wants to buy Bitcoin.
Well, I will not mind being wrong about bitcoin not reaching that price anytime soon, in fact I will be very glad with bitcoin at that price I will be a millionaire in my local currency and since even if it did not took bitcoin that much time to get to that price I will be able to obtain a lot more bitcoin in that time frame.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:50:27 AM

I dont think bitcoin will not be destroy this month but in the future because they can use it in illegal way in bitcoin that why government will have a issue on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: