Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:18 PM

For me the right time to buy bitcoin when the price decrease, to make some profit if buy and sell bitcoin.  But it’s depending on you, if you have money to buy bitcoin buy now. Bitcoin price are still increasing and you can still gain money through it. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Actually, buying bitcoin never really need to wait for the price to go down or as what you said, hit the floor. Butcoin will continue to increase price and the earlier you buy, the better. What I think is that, bitcoin is not gonna decrease its price like the way we wanted, and that is because of its investors ans users.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Actually, buying bitcoin never really need to wait for the price to go down or as what you said, hit the floor. Butcoin will continue to increase price and the earlier you buy, the better. What I think is that, bitcoin is not gonna decrease its price like the way we wanted, and that is because of its investors ans users.
Price might not go on deep decrease but rather there would really be times on which crypto traders specially to those who are trading actively will always find the best spot or the lowest low to buy bitcoins again since this would really be a crucial thing for them to make money once the price would rise up again on the upcoming days or months.It would really depend but talking for long term then buying anytime would always be good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

The right time has always been when price is down so you could start gaining your profit when it goes bullish.
Therefore , hold on and observe what is going to happen with the fork then you could understand the direction of the market. Good luck.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

The right time has always been when price is down so you could start gaining your profit when it goes bullish.
Therefore , hold on and observe what is going to happen with the fork then you could understand the direction of the market. Good luck.

If you will wait for the time that bitcoin's price is down, then it would mean that you will going to wait for a long time. Because as we observed, bitcoin's price keeps on increasing nowadays.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:14:12 PM

If you will observe the impact brought by the banning of bitcoin exchanges within the vicinity of China, it makes the cryptocurrencies dump in price and this literally a sign for each and everyone to have an opportunity to buy crypto coins since the price is quite affordable to be bought it dump prices. So the best time to buy bitcoin is when you have already seen that the price is on dump to be capable of having as much as you can.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:15:55 PM

As long as you have money to buy then buy bitcoins. Bitcoin price and value is still getting higher and if you want to have a good future, save bitcoins in your wallet for a long time and then try to look at it after three to four years in time then you will see what is in the amount that you are dreaming of.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
If we buy now some bitcoins we will earn more or if we invest in some crpyto world then we will earn too because now a days world is changing to crpyto world so it's better to buy bitcoins or altcoins.
The answer to this question is very much simple and that is you should go for buying as many bitcoins as you can and that too as early as possible. It is because of the reason that with each passing day, the market value of bitcoin is continuously increasing. If you will wait for the time when the prices will fall down, then I think this are slightly chances that you will not be able to buy bitcoins.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

they say the best time to invest is now and tomorrow will be better you'll never know what will happen tomorrow sometimes you have to take the risk and follow your instincts and sometimes things need to be technical that you must undergo a process because everything is science and you need to solve all the problems for you to arrive at an answer its the same in decision making you'll never know unless you try investing now in bitcoin as time goes you'll discover the right entries and the wrong time to get in... studying is always a part on the game to reduce the risk
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
If we buy now some bitcoins we will earn more or if we invest in some crpyto world then we will earn too because now a days world is changing to crpyto world so it's better to buy bitcoins or altcoins.
The answer to this question is very much simple and that is you should go for buying as many bitcoins as you can and that too as early as possible. It is because of the reason that with each passing day, the market value of bitcoin is continuously increasing. If you will wait for the time when the prices will fall down, then I think this are slightly chances that you will not be able to buy bitcoins.
We can't buy bitcoin as much as possible without analysis. because bitcoin price not always increases and will surely decline. therefore before buying we have to analyze what would happen to prices. It's like currently that the price of bitcoin was in a downward trend.

STUDENTCOIN