Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Bornien

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency
I think that the best time to buy bitcoin might be when the value is low and you don't see it go lower. Because bitcoin is unstable you will have many chances to buy your bitcoin at a low price and sell them again at a high price.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

I expect to see the price of bitcoin increase until December to hit the 9 or 10 000$. So why not now;
The more you wait, the highter the bitcoin value. It won't go down enought to say : "ok now it's the right time".

Your expectations meet the old btc price forecast based on exponential curve or you can say logarithmic in price dynamics. As I remember the forecast was 10k$ in Nov 2017. Probably the price will not go there, anyway I'm impressed how accurate that forecast is (as this simulation was produced in 2014!!).
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency
I think that the best time to buy bitcoin might be when the value is low and you don't see it go lower. Because bitcoin is unstable you will have many chances to buy your bitcoin at a low price and sell them again at a high price.
Now we have to wait for correction and buy! A lot of false news and speculation, I think that hard fork bitcoin will not be and it will be corrected!
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

Depends on you, if you are looking for long term you can buy it anytime regardless of the current price. It will increase by that time for sure.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

in my own opinion. no one can be predict for the right time to buy bitcoin. it should be you can think when you buy bitcoin. you need to be brave and more aggresive if you buy bitcoin. and lastly you need to be more updated on graph of bitcoin if you plan to buy it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

Anytime is a good time for me because what matters the most is the way you will earn here in bitcoin. You may say that you can benefit more if you will buy while the value is still low but you can still benefit even you have bought it for a high price. Bitcoin is too expensive right now but that should not stop you on risking a bit because the reward waiting is surely worth the wait.

RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

You should buy bitcoin while it's still dump. You can avoid risking much if you will do this and order to do this, you should watch over the value of bitcoin in the market. Bitcoin is very complex and the only way you can do to make sure that you will earn big here is by being smart, wise and careful in every decision you are going to make. This will help you avoid scams and frauds since they are everywhere.
PastEraser

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:29:31 AM

To maximise profit then you have to buy but at the bottom of the drop.However in my own viewpoint anytime is the proper time. If you ask why? Simply because bitcoin is yet to reach its maximum price. Also if this have big drop in price it will instantly bounce back and can reach the cost greater than prior to just like what had occurred recently.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

There is no right or wrong timing in buying bitcoin. Because you cannot predict what will be the price of bitcoin in the future. Weather it will go down or soar high.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

As long as you have money for bitcoins it is still the right time to buy. Buying bitcoins and saving it is not too late to do because price and value of bitcoins is still going to increase in the nearest period of time.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:33:35 AM

As long as you have money for bitcoins it is still the right time to buy. Buying bitcoins and saving it is not too late to do because price and value of bitcoins is still going to increase in the nearest period of time.
according to my opinion whenever the rate of bitcoin is stop for sometime or when the rate of bitcoin is start decreasing from their present rate then you need to start buying more and more bitcoin while whenever when the rate of bitcoin is start increasing then you can start selling your bitcoin through this way you can make more profit.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:46:37 AM

I prefer that you invest in bitcoins as early as you can because the price is keep on increasing, I regret when i did not invest in bitcoins before when the rate is just $30 per coin and now it is $10k, so try to invest right now to earn more profit in the future.
You are right but you just jumped to a little higher than the actual price of bitcoin right now. Yes you are absolute right, there is a regret for all of us why we didn’t know adopt bitcoin earlier. If we would have known about it, and have bought it when it was really a starting currency like you said, $30, we become millionaire now. But hope for the best, time is still there, nay and enjoy.
I3TC

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

Every time is a good time to buy Bitcoin.need to see market price movement on the day you will buy
Hk009

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:13:35 AM

Nobody can say this is the best time or not. Because bitcoin is beyond all of us. If you wanna invest, do it right now.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:44:12 AM

As far as believe at all time good for one to buy bitcoin because there is strong tendency for bitcoin growth almost all the time. Some time it all depends on what you need bitcoin for that determine your needs for bitcoin or altcoin.
In my opinion, it is the person himself who has to decide this thing that when is the right time for him to buy bitcoins. For me, the right to buy bitcoins is the one when you are having this much of money that you actually can afford investing in bitcoin no matter whether the market price is high or low. The thing is bitcoin will help you earn a very good amount of money, all you need is to believe in bitcoin.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:55:00 AM

When the prices are falling are the best time to buy bitcoin. Crisis like typhoons and other natural calamities decreases the value of a certain stock in the stock exchange same as the bitcoin it is the best time to buy when prices fall for we can buy it on a cheaper price and sell it as it goes back to its original or shall we call the stable price.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:38:45 AM

Actually the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it, is at its lowest possible price. Because when it goes up again surely you will have a great income. But as of now the valie of bitcoin is so high , so its hard to decide weather your going to buy or not. But one thing is for sure, this is the perfect time to hold and save bitcoin because it expect to move up until the end of the year.
Yes, it's hard to deside whether you want to buy bitcoin with it's current price. It's been at the highest peam price this past few weeks and it's continue to grow rapidly. So it's best for the bitcoiners to hold their bitcoin instead of selling it based on it's currenct price and for the other how miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lowest price, I think they should wait until the price will down maybe by end of november (just my prediction)  4.5k or 5k ?. But if have already sufficient  and you can afford to buy bitcoin, now is the right time to buy bitcoin just to make sure that you already buy bitcoin if it will continue to pump.
There is always a right time to do everything. I think that if you really want to buy bitcoins, then the best time to do so is when the market prices are falling down. This will help you in buying of more bitcoins and that too in less amount.

Do not go for panic selling at the time when the prices are falling down. This will only result in loss and regret. You actually need to cash those moments.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:58 AM

What do you think the future of btc is? I think the price will keep rising going forward so no matter what the price is, when I have money I can 'afford' to lose, I then buy more
Everything is the right time to buy bitcoin .

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:47:07 AM

Most of the people says that this time is now time for selling bitcoins but for me it is not yet the time for selling. This time is still the time that we should buy many bitcoins. We are not yet late because the value of the bitcoin will still increase in the following years.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

Right time is earlier as today. Since the bitcoin grows as time goes by. No need to worry if the price goes down because it is temporary. It is better to buy bitcoin because maybe tomorrow the bitcoin price may extremely increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: