Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16402 times)
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:54:32 AM

My expectation of bitcoin rate is very shortly 10000USD so if I have money for sure I will buy now itself it is not late to buy bitcoin. In general I have observed that the bitcoin downfall not stay for long it is getting bounce back immediately. So nothing going to stop increasing of bitcoin rate hike. My opinion this is right time to buy bitcoin.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

As long as you have money for bitcoins please buy for now this price is still low it will still going up in the near future. Bitcoins price and value continue to grow and no matter what the issue will be it will never go down.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you want to buy bitcoin do it now, because the longer you wait the smaller your chances. Now it's time to buy bitcoin and invest for the long term and do not wait any longer. We all know bitcoin will continue to rise in value. So invest right now.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin holds events like hard fork yesterday, by having a bitcoin balance we can get a new coin for free.
Vsevolodski

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:50:50 AM

The right time for most people is when the price is low. This means you can better buy it when its falling because if you buy it when the price is high you will not make good profit.

My friends are doing the same because they want more money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:13:29 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin holds events like hard fork yesterday, by having a bitcoin balance we can get a new coin for free.
The best time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago and the second time which is also the best is to buy now. After you bought bitcoin right now then just make your mindset for long term investment because it will give you good benefits in the long run like it will give you huge profits because long term holding in bitcoin is the best to do in order to not miss the opportunity of this volatility market.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:05:30 AM

When is the right time to buy bitcoin .. the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price goes down .. and you can buy as much bitcoin as you want it is the right time to buy bitcoin .. You can see price increase btc / weak its its price there you can compare the price, the price stability btc updated every second. so you can nantik swap it back with benefit. but all the profitable of course there is risk also, you have to know step that must do when you sell btc.

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

I don't think there's a certain best time to buy bitcoin because we all know that the value is volatile and unpredictable. The only thing that we can do to know in ourselves when is the right time to buy bitcoin is to watch over the price change in the market for the sake of knowing when do you think the value has decreased. This can be a strategy to know how you can make a more efficient earning from the very beginning.
Due to bitcoin’s volatility nature and unpredictable condition it cannot be assumed a better time to buy but one thing is clear that by experts opinion it is the beginning stage of bitcoin journey and it will go run far of our expectations towards infinite destination so if some can afford today thus he should not have to wait more and waste time. He should have to buy even in today’s rate.

Generally bitcoin should be bought when a hard fork ended and bitcoin is getting to recover its price again so in this case a little bit relaxation can be enjoyed. 
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

I think the best way to bay BTC when some bad news coming or other influence and price dump rapidly. So we have panic sell it's good opportunity to buy the dip

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

I think the best way to bay BTC when some bad news coming or other influence and price dump rapidly. So we have panic sell it's good opportunity to buy the dip

It's called taking the advantage of the panic selling when the price falls rapidly and one can enter into Bitcoin with his capital at best possible level of the period. However, as I follow the technique of systematic investment plan where purchasing at various levels when market is falling gives a stable average purchase price until the market is reverting and bouncing back thus, the period right from the beginning of the fall and bounce back is the best period to buy Bitcoins in my opinion.
uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

if you have money to buy bitcoin just buy now and hold within a year and you will see it. it's going high but we can't assure maybe hold next couple years!
This is the right time to buy bitcoins. If you look at the price of bitcoin right now, it is significantly up. If you have much money to invest on bitcoin, this is the right time to invest. I predict the price can hit $6,000 in the end of the year. Tbh, i'm surprised the bitcoin price suddenly increase so high.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

At present, Bitcoin price is so expensive. So, it is not the right time to buy Bitcoin.I also think the price is huge and it's increasing day by day.So,buying bitcoin,you should look when it's price is low.Then,that is the proper time to buy Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

At present, Bitcoin price is so expensive. So, it is not the right time to buy Bitcoin.I also think the price is huge and it's increasing day by day.So,buying bitcoin,you should look when it's price is low.Then,that is the proper time to buy Bitcoin.
Only fear it does not decrease or decrease slightly Sad
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

Well the ideal time to buy Bitcoin is when the exchange rates is low since that's the basic thing if you are to engage in this type of industry. As of the moment it is a good thing to buy, why? As you can see the rate of Bitcoin is steadily growing and most likely have a positive year end rate. In reality as long as you've seen the potential of a player the grab it, Taking risks is a part of industry.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:51:06 PM

Well the ideal time to buy Bitcoin is when the exchange rates is low since that's the basic thing if you are to engage in this type of industry. As of the moment it is a good thing to buy, why? As you can see the rate of Bitcoin is steadily growing and most likely have a positive year end rate. In reality as long as you've seen the potential of a player the grab it, Taking risks is a part of industry.
I think that's the right moment when you know exactly what bitcoin is.
because bitcoin prices are rising daily.
so the choice is yours.
want to see it down or you are investing now.
because time can not wait.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

Bitcoin's price is unstable I'd suggest to buy as soon as possible as the drop in price is by a small margin but the increase in price is quite prominent. As it's very volatile you can can't predict the right time to buy it bit you can place assumptions.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:50:02 PM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. because we all believe bitcoin will increase significantly in a few years. that's just my opinion.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

Eliminate your anxiety about the current price increase, as it will drive you crazy with the price. Learn more about Bitcoin. Do not see too often the price, because it does not help, even make anxious, from now doing Bitcoin trade.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:20:03 PM

if you have money to buy bitcoin just buy now and hold within a year and you will see it. it's going high but we can't assure maybe hold next couple years!
This is the right time to buy bitcoins. If you look at the price of bitcoin right now, it is significantly up. If you have much money to invest on bitcoin, this is the right time to invest. I predict the price can hit $6,000 in the end of the year. Tbh, i'm surprised the bitcoin price suddenly increase so high.

It is not good time because the bitcoin has the value and the demand now, if the bitcoin will not be the famous and the price of the bitcoin will be more high and the demand as well. I think it is not good to wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high and the people will buy the bitcoin. it is the good time to buy now as much as the value of the bitcoin is increasing the more bitcoin is being expensive so I hope the bitcoin will be more famous with the time.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

It is not good time because the bitcoin has the value and the demand now, if the bitcoin will not be the famous and the price of the bitcoin will be more high and the demand as well. I think it is not good to wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high and the people will buy the bitcoin. it is the good time to buy now as much as the value of the bitcoin is increasing the more bitcoin is being expensive so I hope the bitcoin will be more famous with the time.
Currently is not the good time to buy Bitcoin. In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin has pumped a lot of value and should decrease its value to correction the price. You can see there are many potential altcoins are against the growth of Bitcoin. Example Monero, Dash, Litecoin and Ethereum all pumped the USD rates to new all time highest price in past weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: