Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

All people should need to win in trading or investing sp the right time to buy bitcoin is when it will become red or low so just be patient to wait until it dump then go buy and wait again to bumo then sell if you want but you need to take the big risk of bitcoin.
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

On my experience the best time to buy bitcoin is when it goes down the price. And thats what i always read from the thread.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:20:35 AM

Nobody knows my friend. But if you scan the topics most people believe the bottom lies somewhere between 2300 USD and 2700 USD.

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

Good luck!
Yes your right. You have a pointvthat no one can actually determine the right time to buy bitcoin.
But when you look at the price value, niw of bitcoin
Its quite low than before.
So if you are willing to invest now, I think its better think
So when you sell bitcoin the next time then you will have a good profit.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:57:03 AM

My answer is its now in month of december this is a right time buy a bitcoin because the value now bitcoin is increase It's not like it's ever over its value if it's too high if you buy bitcoin before you're very lazy Must now buy.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:25:04 AM

I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin, as we know that it is the end of the year and most users are selling bitcoin so it makes the price drop so now is the right time to buy bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

when the right time to buy bitcoin is when the value or bitcoin price down, because in trading according to me the same as the trading law that is buy when the price drops and sell when it rises
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:41:47 AM

Of course, it is suitable to buy a bitcoin if a price of it is low, just like the last month here in the Philippines that a price of a bitcoin cost only P360,000, it is a best time for me then look now that it reach 1,000,000 in pesos.
May it be Philippines or any other country, the best part of the bitcoin is that it is decentralized and it has nothing to do with the local currency. Moreover, the price of the bitcoin is same all over the world at a same time and the exchange rate is also uniformly defined around the globe.

Now for how much you are purchasing matters, because it is very likely that after getting the profits, your capital will be doubled within no time (3-4 months aprox).
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:52:59 AM

This is now the right time to do it. It is very cheap and maybe people that want to buy it before but it was too expensive have done it now already.
buiting

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:57:32 AM

I am not good at managing my money.
  instead, I will just buy anything as long as I have money on my hand.
But last weeks I lost a big amount of money
and I have realized that I should be careful before withdrawing moneiy.
i trust bitc alway  is 1 right choose. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

This is now the right time to do it. It is very cheap and maybe people that want to buy it before but it was too expensive have done it now already.
Yes this ia the right time to buy because of the dip we can expect the price will be $20k on coming months but it's a good choice also to buy at $20k every year the marker cap is become higher

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

Yes, now is the ideal time to buy when bitcoin has fallen in price, because it will grow one by one and imagine what profit you can get
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

When to buy greatly depends on your time-frame. If you're not sure whether you're going to hold it for more than a year, than you are merely doing a short term trade. Better look for the best timing after the correction.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

If we can turn the time, then the right time to buy bitcoin is 9 years ago, when it is very easy to bitcoin mining even people can produce up to 100 btc per day with simple equipment, if we can not play time then the best time to buy bitcoin is now.
Stooked

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

right time to buy bitcoin when price is so high. always high price be after correction and when demand back to mormally.

just check red color and when be green is best time

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

I believe that now is the right time. The market value of Bitcoin is currently low because the transactions are high. The demand becomes small which results for its market value to fall at this moment. But it is expected to be more expensive eventually which will give you profit if you will invest now.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:46:00 PM

If you did ever bought when the crypto market was on a bloody massacre last time then that was the right time to buy bitcoin. But if you didn't caught up with that moment, I guess the price now is still a good and it's still a right time to buy bitcoin as speculations saying that it will reach another ATH at $25,000 on January.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

For me today! is the best time to buy bitcoin because as we all know if we just visit the bitcoin price in some exchangers/markets we will see that the price of bitcoin is now in the low price. you can buy as much as you wanted. btc will increase soon.

That's true. Now is the right time because the price is not very high. You can afford to buy it and you will have a bigger opportunity now because I bought some of my bitcoin in the same price of bitcoin now. But though it happened, I'm not panicking because I know that sooner or later, it will go higher and higher again.

Bitcoin continues to decline actively. Now is a bad time for active purchases Bitcoin. I think the price will test the mark of 15,000 dollars.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

If you dare, this is the right time.
do not listen to the opinions of others. because they are panicking and preparing to sell BTC.
only brave people can survive. This storm will leave. Cool
Yes, right. I agree with you. This time is a good time to buy bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin decreases if you can see the opportunity then it is time wide open opportunity for bitcoin users. Do not worry about the bitcoin price just dropped. ignore people who panic to sell bitcoin they have for fear of experiencing many losses. patient. I'm sure one day bitcoin prices will soon rise.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:57:46 AM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
Bitcoin gets really dump right now so if you are a cryptominded,  this is the best time to go with. When you buy bitcoin at a low price,  you should sell it at a very high price expectation. I want to be an investor someday but I don't have enough money to buy altcoins and bitcoin.
Bitcoin is right now at low but it will not take much time mate it will grow and this time bitcoin price will get very high. I know bitcoin has lot of investors just because of bitcoin price that use to increase and decreased so you are right bitcoin price is low and it is great opportunity for people who want invest in bitcoin but waiting for right and perfect time. By the way bitcoin investing does not have any special time because we can invest any time to have profit.
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when its at low. Or the price has been dumping. That way you can maximize your possible profit when the price starts pump again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: