Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:23:52 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when its at low. Or the price has been dumping. That way you can maximize your possible profit when the price starts pump again.

Lately the price of bitcoin will dump and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin before the end of the year, for sure next year the price will pump again because many investors will not be busy after new year.
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when its at low. Or the price has been dumping. That way you can maximize your possible profit when the price starts pump again.

Lately the price of bitcoin will dump and i guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin before the end of the year, for sure next year the price will pump again because many investors will not be busy after new year.

Yes correct. But I think he is a little late if he is going to buy right now. The price is 14K and is already going up. I think there will be another price movement before the new year. That is the right time to buy bitcoin.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

i think for today don't buy bitcoin, except you are the rich man. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you can afford bitcoin by mine it. don't ever buy it.
you can invest your money for Bitcoin Cash. in my opinion, it values will be increasing next year above 3000$.
 Grin Grin Grin
The right time to buy bitcoin is wait when the price is dump..
There are certain other things which need to be considered along with that of market value of bitcoin before going for buying of bitcoin. Buying of bitcoin only cannot help you in making anything good. You really need to have some good knowledge about the things related to this concept. Other than this, you really to be prepared for it before making any investment. After that, buy when the market is falling.
dogeeeeeeee2

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

I would like to buy Bitcoin for today because the price is really good . In the next year it gonna be at 20k$ soon.
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

I don't think anything is the best time to buy. If you have your own plan, it's right to get in at any time. Firmly carry out your own plan, do not be affected by the shock of the market.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For the right time to buy bitcoin when the value drops or decrease because I believe that after the price fall or drop.  They rise again and again. Especially last day the valued drop. Just monitor when the price of the bitcoin drops, so that is your right time to buy.  I wish you Good luck.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

If you dare, this is the right time.
do not listen to the opinions of others. because they are panicking and preparing to sell BTC.
only brave people can survive. This storm will leave. Cool
every time is the right time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to urge in the market, though if you will buy some btc you should consider the graph at low high
as we all do we buy at low and sell on high. Bitcoin may fall but the community connected with bitcoin is now good and educated with the price of bitcoin. once bitcoin fall more investors come in and buy bitcoin to save because the price will pump sooner or later.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:29:58 AM

Bitcoin prices will fall temporarily but will continue to rise in the future, so when the price of the price falls and when you have the money it is a good time to buy bitcoin
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

I think this is just matter of profit that you get, whether it is high or not because in the end you will end up profit in bitcoin industry. As long as you follow its path then it will be profitable. And btw how are you so sure that it will be pumped by many investors in next year? We can't predict the future as well but we just can hope that the price will increase
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:51:30 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

right time to buy bitcoin when price is so high. always high price be after correction and when demand back to mormally.

just check red color and when be green is best time
It’s not so difficult you can buy bitcoin when its price is low and fro that you have to check the price of bitcoin on daily base because price of bitcoin really matter if you want to do investment and you want to buy for check the price first then buy and then you will have to wait for the right time to sell if you will not wait after buying bitcoin so there will be no profit so make sure about time and price because these are two factors which can give you profit.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:14:52 PM

After I came a ranking member ! But before in all , I'm working with bitcoin here first and take on the forums that should be entered and must first acknowledged it and read it so easy to get in our way .them we first have to work here one is already there so we start joining a buy bitcoin .you can join a campaign can buy a bitcoin no matter what time it is when you huy .if the price rises to bitcoin or maybe it depends on our coins are in place.and we must really join ICO to buy and sell tokens  here in bitcoin campaign. If that's the way you earn money a huy coins this should we really join in ICO or here is the so called investment method one also the high earning money in this bitcoin is the right amount of money .so grab the appurtunities now.let's analayze everything here in bitcoin.
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

There's no such thing as a perfect time to buy. We just need to base in on the charts if you are trading or fundamentals + charts if you are investing.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

The time to buy BTC is NOW.. it is 14k at the moment.
CHEAP.
Next year, you will be mad if you didn't buy some.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

The best or the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when price of bitcoin goes to lowest peak value, so that you will gain high profit if you trade your bitcoin on its highest peak value.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

Notice the price drop of Bitcoin today. Because it's nearly Christmas and people wants cash to spend on Christmas day. That is why the sudden decrease in value is an advantage to buy Bitcoin.
Yeah this is the golden chance for those who want to buy in past now is their time to join the bitcoin community and I am sure prices will start going up after 25 and it will be more faster as compare to before and I think prices will rise up to more than 10k and so everyone who have revenue must buy now to make huge profit in coming days and last 6 days of this year will be the best profit scoring days for every investor,
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

Wow this thread was written "long ago". A lot has changed since then.

To all of you new people: The right time to buy up Bitcoin is right now, or was when BTC hit 11k during the sudden "crash". I fee as if Bitcoin will grow a lot more in terms of value over the next few months, and thats not even talking about years.

After the lightning network is to be implemented, the price of BTC will surely go up (IMO).

The best or the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when price of bitcoin goes to lowest peak value, so that you will gain high profit if you trade your bitcoin on its highest peak value.

Thank you sherlock...

Smiley
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

Today is also the right time to buy more bitcoins because its price is lower than last month ago. If you have money for bitcoins try to buy some and hold it in your wallet for a long time.
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

When is the right time to buy bitcoin .. the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price goes down .. and you can buy as much bitcoin as you want it is the right time to buy bitcoin .. you can see price increase btc / weak price there you can compare the price, btc price stability is updated every second. so you can nantik swap it back with profit. But all that is profitable is certainly a risk too, you should know the steps to do when you sell btc.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

Everytime is the best time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is still rising.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

There no exact time to buy bitcoin. Nobody knows when the proper time of bitcoin drop. For me, you can buy anytime you what. If you are already ready to take the risk and if think you have a lot more knowledge about it. The most important things you can earn as long as you hold your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: