Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:18:39 PM

Today 31/12/2017 is the right time to buy Bitcoin as per my opinion. because today's BTC price is $13000 something. next day will be the 1st day of 2018.,I think from beginning this year Btc price will be increase.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

Finding out the right time should be based on your own due diligence. No one can tell you what to do just like you can't blame anyone else for your mistakes but yourself.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:44:50 PM

I think that it will be a wise decision to buy some Bitcoin's now. This is because last week by reaching the 19000$ mark it clearly showed us its potential of reaching to new heights.But now the price has dropped to 13000$ which is a huge drop.So I will advise you all to take this drop as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin because in future it surely gonna reach  new heights and provide you with a lot of profits .
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Finding out the right time should be based on your own due diligence. No one can tell you what to do just like you can't blame anyone else for your mistakes but yourself.
You have point in there, bitcoin price is not stable it is up and down its value. By buying at this time you can hold it and wait for it to grow the price. So it is taking risks to invest somehow you will gain profit because bitcoin demand is increasing.
raiangelah

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Hi Pchahal,

Thats the good thing about it. no body know when is the right time to go in. you just have to trust your guts and research if there is a chance that bitcoin or the other alternative coins will rise.
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

The best time to buy is now. Bitcoin went to into a big dip, the price went low, where here is the best chance so far. Even though, we can't tell what's going to happen. The market is very volatile and unpredictable. In the end, it is all about you risking and, being practical and gathering useful information on bitcoin.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

I think while the price down then buy but this time bitcoin price increase & so i think  this is not right time. just see it will price down so, you should buy bitcoin.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

its very simply you buy on a high volume drop where the volume is the highest its been in weeks or months

60659 📦
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I don't think there's such thing as a right time to buy bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is known to be volatile so sudden changes of price occurs every time making it harder to determine when will be a good time to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin at a low value, you should keep an eye with the price at market so that you may know if a dump is occuring or not. It might take time but as soon as you get to buy bitcoin at a low value, it will all be worth it.
Time has changed consistently and I think to determine the price of any coin is hardly even impossible. So when we purchase a Bitcoin at very low price it means that market is not friendly to sale it. But it is pretty enough that Bitcoin give us this golden opportunity to purchase it at low price. So being a good businessman we have keep an eye on market situation that which is the best time for to invest it and earn good profit.   
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

for me, i think to all new in bitcoin, the best time to buy bitcoin is right now. bitcoin is in the highest level right now and prediction said that bitcoin will go up +50k$ this year. we will not know until we try.. invest if you have capital..
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

In my opinion, there is no particular time to buy bitcoin because every time is a good time to buy it. As soon as you learn about it, grabbing the opportunity is the best option. As far as I know, bitcoin is a currency where you maximize its volatility using intelligent guesses so you can maximize your profit. Do not wait for a starting value, instead, use the present as your starting value in starting in bitcoin.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

just check the bitcoin price chart, look for the lowest average of BTC prices in the last 1-2 weeks. and if it appears the same lowest price on the last day. that's a good time to buy bitcoin ..

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Matj

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

For as long as fiat money exists, it's always a good idea to dump it in favor of BTC. I don't know if it's gonna be for 5 or 20 more years. Better be early than late. Until that time, we will see many temporary ups and downs, but they are meaningless. I will buy today. And again next month. And the next month, and the next... Regardless of price.

Then again, if you want to be more precise, I like rat03gopoh's suggestion.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin I think is when the low bitcoin price then we can resell at high prices or when it is getting a profit

nix_7878

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is dropping that was the opportunity to buy bitcoin, because of volatility of bitcoin you cannot guarantee if the dropping price of bitcoin is the lowest of the day or the week, just buy bitcoin if you are satisfied in the low price of bitcoin in that day or week.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

This is now the right time to do it. It is very cheap and maybe people that want to buy it before but it was too expensive have done it now already.
We the rule of economic , that if the demand of any commodity is low and the supply is more than demand then the price of this commodity will be the low and if the demand is more than supply then the price will be the height of any commodity. So this rule is applied on Bitcoin also, but if the price of Bitcoin is low then it the best chance for the investors to purchase it at low price and sale when they observe the market situation is favorable then they can sale Bitcoin on a good price.
Shishimanu

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Everytime is the right time for buying Bitcoin. I think you can buy btc whenever you want.BTC has a very good future.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

What do you think the future of btc is? I think the price will keep rising going forward so no matter what the price is, when I have money I can 'afford' to lose, I then buy more
I think the right time to buy Bitcoin is, in 2018, many people realize that Bitcoin will grow in the coming months, so we can make a lot of money from it so in my opinion The most worthwhile Bitcoin purchase is right now

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

For me to buy bitcoin anytime is the best time, because any time we still have a chance to be benefited. The important thing is we can get profit, do not need much because the most important is profit stability.

Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Any time when the price of bitcoin is rising that's the time you can buy. Every day, a week they are changing the price of the BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: