Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16402 times)
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

we can't know when is the right time to buy bitcoin. because between demand and supply of bitcoin is unpredictable. but by seeing fluctuations that tend to be bigger down, maybe this is one consideration to buy. its my opinion  Smiley

Practically, a buyer wants to buy more when the price is low, so just like in bitcoin. Now is right time to buy,because the price of bitcoin decreased. Buy more, hodl and earn more.😊😊😊😇😇
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

today is the right time to buy bitcoin,while all thr coins are still recovering from a big drop last week,better buy now all the coins you can and just put it on your storages or wallets ,this may take months or two before all the coins fully recovered.

Try to add some new coins on your portfolio,since the price is low its not a big loss if you had choose coins that may take long term to increase value
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

of course the right time to buy is when the price is low as it is now, the bitcoin price is currently low and now is the right time to buy it then you can sell it when the price is high or you already get the profit
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

I don't think there's such thing as a right time to buy bitcoin. We all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile so it is much expected that the value will rise over time. Many people are holding their bitcoin hoping that their money will grow once again since there's a dump occuring anytime. It is adviseable to buy bitcoin whenever the value is low so that you can sell it on high price so you can benefit.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

You should buy bitcoin right now because the value has fall down so hard and buying bitcoin right now will surely be beneficial. If you are aiming to buy bitcoin at a low price, you should wait for the dump. While if you are aiming to buy regardless of the price, you should go ahead and buy. Be careful with your decision and make sure that you'll benefit from it as you do it.
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin at the time the price is going down, this time might be a good time to buy bitcoin because it costs 11000$, maybe a few more months the price is more expensive than now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin when price is low and you have enough money to buy...and when it starts to go back up, you can then invest and wait.
I must suggest you to buy as many bitcoins as you can and that too right now because now is the time that the market value of bitcoin is little low and you will never get this opportunity in the future. You need to make a wise decision and that too as early as possible because of you missed this chance, then you will only regret in your life and you will not be able to do anything good.
Vintaages

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

If we observe the bitcoin price movement yesterday, we certainly get the cheapest price for more than 5 months ie the price $ 8600, but unfortunately I missed the moment and bought when the price of $ 10,200.

For me every day is right time to buy a bitcoin because we know the bitcoin will pumping and dumping the value of bitcoin and its up to you if what day or what months you buy the a bitcoin because we know in the future of bitcoin will be rise again.if you monatoring the value of bitcoin you know the rate of bitcoin now so if you have a plan to invest a bitcoin now is the right time also because bitcoin is super low pricing.
Yeah it is true no time can be said as right time to buy bitcoin because nobody is able to predict the price of bitcoin. Right now even people are buying and investing in bitcoin so that price of bitcoin will grow and will give huge profit in coming future. It is no far that our new generation will make bitcoin top currency and people will invest at huge level and will make bitcoin popular as much as they can, bitcoin price is going to increase very high so it is time to buy bitcoin.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin with cheap price ,, it happened since a few days ago until now and this is a very appropriate time .. because you will not find the price as it is now for next month .. I am sure in the next Month, the price will be back to normal and keep on increasing .. So, buy as much as possible before you regret it later
selen

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

like now is ggod time, catch the bottom and buy. dont do this "too expensive already" mistake
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

The right time to buy btc when the price is crackdown. The lower the price value, the more btc you could buy it is called investing to double your profit. Do not buy btc when price is dump up because you will loose your profit at double times too.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

For me  now is the right time to buy bitcoin.  I have a question
How could I buy bitcoin using paper money?
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

Yes agree, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, currently bitcoin prices continue to go down and cheap because many chinese users are selling to celebrate chinese new year februari later.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

Yes agree, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, currently bitcoin prices continue to go down and cheap because many chinese users are selling to celebrate chinese new year februari later.

You cannot say that for sure but it's a decent amount to buy bitcoin compared to what it was a month or two ago.
Many people are expecting the bitcoin price to be +50k usd including me by the end of this year but not sure if that's gonna happen.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

The right time for me is now because no one can tell the exact time to buy bitcoin, but obviously buy it when the value is low. Then hold it 1-2 years maybe to have a good profit. Because for now, the demand is gradually increasing day by day.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

You cannot say that for sure but it's a decent amount to buy bitcoin compared to what it was a month or two ago.
Many people are expecting the bitcoin price to be +50k usd including me by the end of this year but not sure if that's gonna happen.

Some people expected that bitcoin will fall more than the price now ,maybe this is just speculation but if this happen for sure i will buy more and hold it for so long.
scorilo

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

I could say that now is the time to buy bitcoins, I think the correction is done and soon the price will go up again.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?

The right time to take the Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are very low. And when the price is low then good investment is available........
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

for me i think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the value of bitcoin is drop. coz who might know when the bitcoin will hit on the top again.  but if you have money ad you have the guts to take it on gamble, well, you can buy bitcoin anytime you want.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

Right now. Bitcoin has a price of 11,000$. Suitable for everyone to buy, not low not high. If you don't buy soon, I believe Bitcoin's price will gain higher in the future. You will regret for sure. you can buy the others cryptocurrency if you want. However, if you really want to buy Bitcoin, right now will be the best time for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: