Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

All of you who believe that present time is ok to buy are wrong. Just wait for few more days (for G8 meeting) and then with negative thoughts/news from the congress we will see new bitcoin dump and value around 3-5K. Rumors of regulations are louder and louder...
stephylarde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
There is no right time to buy Bitcoin. Buying Bitcoin is no different from investing in any other traditional asset class. No one should buy what they don’t understand. Before buying a single Satoshi, commit to a synchronous process of learning and buying, prioritizing the former over the latter. Do not frantically chase quick profits or parabolic price patterns.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

Nobody knows my friend. But if you scan the topics most people believe the bottom lies somewhere between 2300 USD and 2700 USD.

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

Good luck!
It is a subjective question, since no one really knows the absolute ceiling and bottom of bitcoin's price value. All we have is speculations, and legitimate news that may affect the movement in its price. Base on how we read the fluctuations, we roll the dice of our investment. But, if we are in a long term investment, better to review and monitor the previous price record as guide. 
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

For me, for the right time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, because for me it is very profitable, let alone the value of bitcoin so quickly increases every day, so I would be more appropriate to get more profit. if you really want to get a good profit, you can make an investment at this time. because for you will get a good profit in the future.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

theres no other good time than today.because all coins are so low,im planning to buy tomorrow i will use my salary to purchase bitcoin,though i have some but i want to add some more.this is the perfect timing for bitcoin to invest.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

theres no other good time than today.because all coins are so low,im planning to buy tomorrow i will use my salary to purchase bitcoin,though i have some but i want to add some more.this is the perfect timing for bitcoin to invest.
Correct.  Now is the right time to buy bitcoin as it is low right now.  Buy low and sell high principle always.  We might regret that we did not buy bitcoin now if in the next coming weeks and months, bitcoin prixe climbs up again.  If only I have soem savings, I would buy some bitcoin now to ensure my future.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

For me, for the right time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, because for me it is very profitable, let alone the value of bitcoin so quickly increases every day, so I would be more appropriate to get more profit. if you really want to get a good profit, you can make an investment at this time. because for you will get a good profit in the future.
There's no specific right time to invest in bitcoin since dealing with it has always a profitable one. But it's better to invest in it when the price is facing somewhat downfall because only then you can get it in cheap and that will help you to maximize your profit in future. And now I consider the time to invest in them since the price is still quite very low and that will allow you to get a huge amount of profit in the coming future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

I'm new but i think the best time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin's price is at the lowest the more money the more bitcoin you have then when bitcoin price increased it's time to sell and earn profit but this plan is for long term and you need patience in order for you to earn.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

In my opinion this is the best time to buy bitcoin, I check the bitcoin price around $ 8500 and I'm sure the price will never again drop below $ 8000, and of course the $ 8500 price is the cheapest price for more than 3 months and if we buy now then we will get big profit for another month.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

When price decreasing you should sell your bitcoins when price increasing you should wait and then sell. It is coinflip guessing for newbies but you will learn with practice.

Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

The best time of course if we feel bitcoin prices are very cheap and optimistic that prices will rise, and this is what happens now that we can get cheaper bitcoin prices than a few months ago.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

In my opinion every time is the right time to buy bitcoin. But you can buy it when its price is fallen dawn. You can buy it now. If you buy it today you will get profit much.

Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

Биткoин вceгдa aктyaльнo бpaть, ocoбeннo нa oткaтe.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

I think the right time to buy bitcoins is when the price is very low. We all know that the bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and down at any moment. My co-worker said that this downfall will continue and it will go back to $4500 and then it will increase again. You must be updated about the bitcoin price for you to know the best time to buy bitcoins before it increases again.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:18 AM

In my opinion every time is the right time to buy bitcoin. But you can buy it when its price is fallen dawn. You can buy it now. If you buy it today you will get profit much.
Yes right, I think whenever is a good time to buy bitcoin especially now that bitcoin prices are down and now bitcoin price $ 8050, maybe the price will drop below $ 5000 and if it happens then we are pessimistic with the future bitcoin.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

Yes right, I think whenever is a good time to buy bitcoin especially now that bitcoin prices are down and now bitcoin price $ 8050, maybe the price will drop below $ 5000 and if it happens then we are pessimistic with the future bitcoin.
Yes i agree on that we can really gain if we buy bitcoin today and wait for the right price and then sell for good.The amount that we invest in bitcoin today base on the current price  maybe become tripple if the price will rise  in the near future,because bitcoin is not really in a dropping status until forever because we all know that bitcoin is really unstable and tge nature of it is really pump and dump.
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

i think when you feel you want to buy.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

Many people are still not aware about how profitable is the bitcoin investment. I prefer to you to buy now bitcoins as much as you can, do not be afraid to do bitcoin investment even it is risky investment because I am sure that you can earn big amount of money by doing bitcoin investment.

bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

For me this is the right time to buy bitcoin.  Because cause when the price is getting high its hard to buy because the value is getting higher,  so for now you must buy bitcoin. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

Look at the graph now and fuds news spreading rightnow and look back on your question,look at the dips now and you will know when will be right time to buy bitcoins.Its easy to profit on it now because its dumping and pumping pretty fast and you can generate more and more profit in just a day.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: