Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16404 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

the best time to buy is when the price decreases and is at the lower enough rates. but for me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time, because whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to benefit. the important thing is that we can benefit, do not need much because the most important is the stability of profit.

The best right time to buy bitcoin if the price of it is decreasing that time is so nice to buy because im sure you can get a great profit.investors buying a bitcoin on low pricing that strategy is using of investors because all investors know in the coming years bitcoin will expensive and that time you can sell it.me if i have a money and i can buy a bitcoin i will wait it in a lowest term price and i will buy because i know bitcoin is my hope to end my poverty.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me the best time to buy btc is now. Because it lower price. Thats the perfect time.

Yes, I agree that the best time to buy bitcoin is now. Take advantage on the low prices of bitcoin and other altcoins. There are good things lies behind the abnormal bitcoin performance now and that is to buy now and trade later.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

It's the easiest question ever Grin When you see that price decreasing you should start buying your coins and when it seems like pump better to sell and buy more later.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

actually all the time just how good any time we see an opportunity or chance that good and right and the money to make the purchase because of the bitcoin bitcoin itself can't we predicted when the price will go up or down, then out of it before you do a purchase transaction you should need to monitor price movements so that when the price of the bitcoin was falling or under current prices.
I saw that many people who have knowledge about technical analysis, can be predicted the price of bitcoin will go up or down.
I agree that we can buy bitcoin at all the time because the price of bitcoin will always increase in the future but if you buy bitcoin at low price when its price is drop then you will get many profit in short time when its price increase again. Example if you bough bitcoin at $20k then now you have to wait long time to able to get profit.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Its a right time to buy bitcoin because of the price is down it's your time to buy. Don't always the price in the market actually anytime is a good time to buy more bitcoin so you can use it to investment and earn more profit in the future.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Oleg-Wayfarer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

And now its time to buy BTC and wait Bullish trend. There is no high price to buy and there is no low price to sell.
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

Its a right time to buy bitcoin because of the price is down it's your time to buy. Don't always the price in the market actually anytime is a good time to buy more bitcoin so you can use it to investment and earn more profit in the future.

When the market is down, it's a good moment to grab some cheap bitcoins. If you miss this, you won't be able to find another good time to get more bitcoins. The timing is really important for a good buying.
Abutaufiq669

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Waktu yang tepat untuk membeli btc adalah Now or never menurut saya harga btc sudah mulai menggeliat naik mumpung masih belum meroket jadi sekarang waktunya yang tepat untuk membeli btc.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I think there's no such thing as a right time to buy bitcoin. To be remembered, bitcoin's value is volatile which means its value is changing over time. I think you can only know when will bitcoin's value be at its best to be bought is by simply observing the happenings in the market so that you can have an idea if there's a pump coming or not and to make sure you can buy at a cheaper price.

james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is high because during this time bitcoin  will double and triple your money
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Whenever we can buy btc but if talking when the right time we must be careful also to up date issue price in the market. If the price of bitcoin according to our increase or decrease is right then it is the right time to buy bitcoin.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

i heard a lot from other people that the price of bitcoin is getting low,but in my own no matter it is we know that later on it will go up,so anytime is the time to buy bitcoin don't wait for tomorrow,if you have a money now then buy as many as you can.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

I think there is no right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is volatile we cannot say when is the pump or dump. But for me, it is the best time to buy bitcoin because of its dump lately. This our chance to buy more bitcoin to have a great amount of bitcoin and it will give us a good profits in the future. Always get the chance if bitcoin is in low value, this the chance and don’t miss the chance to have a great value of bitcoin. I want to take the risk because I think bitcoin will have a good future and it will give us a good profits in the future. Bitcoin is already recovering slowly until it last dump.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

Well it depends on your own decision and it depends upon the price of a bitcoin and altcoin, but for my own opinion, when the bitcoin goes higher and higher at price, i'll suggest to you that you go enter it.

#ico.savedroid.com

Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

The best time to buy is when the price is low so that when price gets high you can gain a bigger profit.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices fall, in February this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices fall and are expected in the next few weeks will increase again.

nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

I think it depends on you because for me now is the right time to invest don't wait for the lowest bitcoin price because we do not know when it comes as long as you gained profit even a little Smiley

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

Buy when people are in fear and sell when people are in greed. Always go against market FUD and manipulation. Thi best time to buy bitcoin was last week below 6500$.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

buying bitcoin is risky for everyone especially to the newbie like me.the best and the right time to buy bitcoin of course when the price is low.but it depends to yourself if can take the risky of buying bitcoin and if you are willing to take it buy now and wait when the price of bitcoin is going increase then you can sell it to earn a lot of bitcoin.you need to be positive and trust yourself first when you do something important like this.think wisely first before you make a decision and if you are ready to take the risk.so goodluck.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

Buy when people are in fear and sell when people are in greed. Always go against market FUD and manipulation. Thi best time to buy bitcoin was last week below 6500$.
I think that many are sorry for not buying it at a price of $ 6500, I think it's a cheap price, and a good chance. I know, bitcoin prices will rise again. but, try to wait for the price, or buy it at current prices, before the price reaches $ 10k.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: