Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16402 times)
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

believe that  Good time when prices fall Then wait and be patient Until it's high price increase The Trick alter can not be aloof Because the first or second time decreases The price of BTC is different from other coins  And first in the market it's crypto coins. And this is a long term plan and future, Because BTC is a period of time or a future That's why it's always safe to use.
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Each of has a different perspective on how we think so it will still depends on you.  But,  If you want to know when its the best time you should set your target price when you will buy a bitcoin.  This really helps you to not have 2 thoughts about in buying a bitcoin. But as of now bitcoin is rising again so if i were you I will use this as an opportunity to get profitable.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

If you want to know with bitcoin income, In my opinion, bitcoin in the future is very good, compared to the previous year, because we know that people who invest in bitcoin is currently very high, then bitcoin price will be higher, if you Want to make a profit with well, this is also a good time to invest in bitcoin.
Especially with trading in the market you will more quickly generate profits every day and also for future needs.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

There is no any perfect time to buy bitcoin because it changes its price regularly and its price ups and downs at a regular interval but the main thing is no one can predict what will happen with bitcoin. If you have  the ability to buy bitcoin then follow some steps. See the recent market of bitcoin and take a look deeply what is happening with that coin.
If you see its price have just fallen then buy as you can because surely it will increase its price very soon and that thing will bring a good profit to you.
If you see its price increased recently then you should wait for some time because there will be a good chance to fall that’s price. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin and if you can start deal with that then you may see your success so be logical and through you’re your afford to it as you can.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now, this is because we can not play the time, if we can spin the time 9 years ago of course we will buy all the money on bitcoin, but we must be sure that 9 years again bitcoin price will reach $ 1 million.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The right time I think is when bitcoin or other coins or what so called the altcoins is when it falls , cryptocurrency is an unstable so either it goes up and downs , it depend on the marketplace the demand. So as of now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins is downs , and I buy though last week and waiting to increase and sell it out, I suggest that be an optimistic person , and have patience that's all.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

In my opinion, this is the right time for a brave man
But when the price of BTC decreases drops Just then valuable time. However, depending on the user's usage, its error aliens.If you believe in BTC Only then can the malfunction. And can enjoy profits while increasing the price.So we can freely invest in thinking Because the belief that BTC will not be able to grow high.

Today is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is just starting to grow at the market. It could be a little late if  you invest later when bitcoin price increases again. The lower the price you pay at bitcoin the higher earnings you get in the future if bitcoin reach again on it's highest peak.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

The right timing to buy bitcoin is when its price dropped at a very low value. Monitor the price of BTC this month and the upcoming months because the price is low and I have a feeling that the price will increase again in year end.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

Bitcoin is the right time to buy when its value is reduced because of buying bitcoin at this time, it can buy bitcoin at a lower price. This time it will be beneficial to buy bitcoin.When the price of bitcoin is increased, then it will be damaged when you buy it. So, I think everyone should buy when bitcoin decreases.
Tabnie

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

i think the right time to buy bitcoin when the price is down and wait for the price go up so you can earn more profit
Perfect answer that buy low and sell high is the main thing people use to do with bitcoin so the same way for profit you will have to buy bitcoin at low price, according to me every time is the right time for bitcoin because now price of bitcoin is not very high but it is increasing with time so if you will buy bitcoin right now it will be saving and you will be able to sell bitcoin at most high price in market with time, buy now as it is the perfect time for it.
favor222

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

In my opinion best price to buy btc is around 9k$, because it has Fibonacci number and a lot of people know it.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices have dropped so drastically like a few months ago, that's where it's most suitable for us to buy bitcoin and again when bitcoin supply is a lot of karran when bitcoin supply a lot of auto bitcoin price will drop , but this also depends on your own person.

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

I think the best moment will be when the price has fallen on him, it will be a good time and profitable
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

Maybe I can say that it is better to buy bitcoin when the price is low because once the bitcoin getting higher the value you have instant  big profit right away.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when a lot of people have the same idea that you should buy Bitcoin at the moment. I have a dad who is active in electronic commerce, and he always gives me the words. The advice was significant, and I was successful when Dad supported me

SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

The right and the best time to buy bitcoin is now! As we can see the price of bitcoin now is low and the growth of bitcoin now is slowly increasing. Buy bitcoin now before its not too late.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

In my own views whenever I do bitcoin. The best time is when the value gets lower and thats the easiest way. And you have to wait until the price gets higher thats the time you cany sell it. Be wise in doing bitcoin so that you never loose money .
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

In my own views whenever I do bitcoin. The best time is when the value gets lower and thats the easiest way. And you have to wait until the price gets higher thats the time you cany sell it. Be wise in doing bitcoin so that you never loose money .
For me, i think this is really the right time to buy bitcoin. Because the time you already knew what was it, I recommend to you to buy it as it value low price as of now and you will wait to sell it when the price reached high. Knowing bitcoin is an advantage and you should not waste you time to earn it.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

The right and the best time to buy bitcoin is now! As we can see the price of bitcoin now is low and the growth of bitcoin now is slowly increasing. Buy bitcoin now before its not too late.

Yes right, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is still cheap compared to a week ago, many speculators say it will pump bitcoin in the near future so we will never get the price as cheaply now.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

I think to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down and you can buy as much bitcoin as you want it is the right time to buy bitcoin you can see the price increase bitcoin / weak price there you can compare the price, bitcoin price stability is updated every day . all have time to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin, after doing bitcoin buy better bitcoin investment so that later earn more income.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: