Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16402 times)
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

Today is a good time to buy bitcoins,  and hold them for some months. Experts would have told that it will rise by mid of this year. However if you are afraid of the price can be lower than today, you can divide your fund in several parts and buy one by one on every dip. In this way you can average out the cost and wont feel bad for missing any dip.
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Maybe today is the right time because maybe after a year bitcoin will rise up so fast then its a good time to buy bitcoin. But it also depends on how bitcoin doing if it will rise up or goes down.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

There will be always a down time in the market where all the price of coins are decreasing and that is the best time to invest because you will sure earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

I think when its value gets high and when it is in demand
No it is not the right time because when bitcoin demand will be high them bitcoin price will rise automatically so bitcoin price will get high, for me the best time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price is very low, and we call it the red market so buy when the market of bitcoin will be red and sell it when your bitcoin market will be green so now it is neither red nor green you can make profit buy it and save for the long time.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

No it is not the right time because when bitcoin demand will be high them bitcoin price will rise automatically so bitcoin price will get high, for me the best time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price is very low, and we call it the red market so buy when the market of bitcoin will be red and sell it when your bitcoin market will be green so now it is neither red nor green you can make profit buy it and save for the long time.
guys, it's definitely the best time to buy Bitcoin right now, because judging by the forecasts, soon we will be able to see the flight of the Bitcoin price to the moon. And this promises us all a good profit, even if we buy at today's prices.
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

guys, it's definitely the best time to buy Bitcoin right now, because judging by the forecasts, soon we will be able to see the flight of the Bitcoin price to the moon. And this promises us all a good profit, even if we buy at today's prices.
I really agree, today is a really interesting time to buy, the very face when some doubt and others are bought a little bit, bitcoin as a concealed cat prepares for a jump.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Today is a good time to buy bitcoins,  and hold them for some months. Experts would have told that it will rise by mid of this year. However if you are afraid of the price can be lower than today, you can divide your fund in several parts and buy one by one on every dip. In this way you can average out the cost and wont feel bad for missing any dip.
I think that it can worth to buy bitcoin at any stage because bitcoin is still in its initial stage and its price has still too much potential and therefore i think that we should not waste time and buy bitcoin even today so as to maximize the profit from bitcoin because bitcoin price is expected to increase too much in next few months.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

Nowadays when price correction is almost over good time to buy bitcoin. In few weeks price will reach $10k at my opinion that means your profit would be 2K for noting.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Nowadays when price correction is almost over good time to buy bitcoin. In few weeks price will reach $10k at my opinion that means your profit would be 2K for noting.
You can anytime buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is any time up and down, when its price low so you can buy it and then you sell when its price go high, you will get anytime best profit because its price grow up very fast, if you want to buy more bitcoin so you should and then wait for its high price because it will never lose your profit.

munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

you can buy bitcoin anytime... its up to you ,but check the value before you buy..
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

I think when btc price is low than you buying btc.  but i think if you want to buy btc then you buy it any time or the time right now is good because the price of btc is highly volatile and i think its price will be raised in these two months. Best of luck if you buying.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

I think when btc price is low than you buying btc.  but i think if you want to buy btc then you buy it any time or the time right now is good because the price of btc is highly volatile and i think its price will be raised in these two months. Best of luck if you buying.

Everyday is nice to buy a bitcoin because we know bitcoin  will grow up price  in the future and the important of that is patience and monator the price so that you know the movement of price but if you like a good profit monator the price and then if the price will falling down that time you purchase a bitcoin and wait the exact time to sell.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.

thats right, today is the right time to buy bitcoin, then hold until bitcoin up.
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:25 AM

It is vital that closing in a very real difficulty is as straightforward as touch irrefutably the most effective, ie. it takes a substantial live of ability and fortunes to form the right decision. thus within the event that you just wish to enter the market, deem buying in well ordered. but remember this may begin of an extended haul bear advertise, thus whereas I for one am genuinely positive that we'll recuperate in [*fr1] a month it would take a really lasting till you are able to flip a true profit.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

The right and the best time to buy bitcoin is now! As we can see the price of bitcoin now is low and the growth of bitcoin now is slowly increasing. Buy bitcoin now before its not too late.
all said now is best. actually the exact time is on our own that determines. increase or decrease bitcoin no one knows until when. so in my opinion do not be influenced by people who tell buy now!
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:12 AM

I think today is right time to invest it. bitcoin is low price
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

For me it is the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is lower than before.. bitcoin now is on the process of recovery stated to say that its recovering its price so if you would buy now you can doubled you money when recovering is over and done so that you can also have a big profit as you buy bitcoin in a low price you can also have more bitcoin in a precious price and you had a huge profit at the same time.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

If we see at current market, the bitcoins craze is upwards and people are going crazy to get a hold on bitcoins (including some bollywood stars), which in turn is raising its current value. In the begining era, bitcoins were being sold at $3-$12. But now its price is fluctuating between $4500 - $5500 and is expected to go even up. So looking at the facts, I think today is good time to purchase a few bitcoins and hold them for a few years.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

Indeed I deliberate to that we will really develop on the off probability that we have a tendency to purchase bitcoin nowadays and rest at the proper value and afterward supply permanently. The total that we have a tendency to place resources into bitcoin nowadays base on the current value probably land up triple if the price can ascend within the shut future, as a result of bitcoin is not usually in an exceedingly dropping standing till forever on the grounds that we have a tendency to as a full understand that bitcoin is very shaky and its plan is actually pump and dump.
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

In my own opinion I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is really low so that when you sell it you can have a really huge profit it might be double or triple so it's nice if you hold it first and sell it when it's value is already high. But it also depends upon your strategy
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: