Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:19:53 AM

Hi developers! I liked your project. It would be very interesting, if you played a presentation video. Where do you tell about the idea of the project and how it will work. I think that it would be very convenient for beginners, who just got behind the project.
If such video presentation are available that will enrich better even for all the supporters to reach out to the potential investors and it builds an added value and reputation in terms of approach.

Intro Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5K0J7JIJbw

Our website

https://utrum.io

TokenSale details and process

https://utrum.io/tokensale

I have watched the video presentation and I find it great. This will help the project gather more investors. I understand more the concept of the project by watching it.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

A logical thing that catches the eye of the people. Utrum is being advanced even though they are just starting. Applying AI in the project would not be a bias when rewarding some review in ICO or crypto?

We are using AI to stop fraud and get analytics.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

What is Utrum project all about? Artificial Intelligence? What make it different from other Artificial Intelligence projects?
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

What is Utrum project all about? Artificial Intelligence? What make it different from other Artificial Intelligence projects?

Utrum is a decentralized platform providing reputation-based and quality-curated Crypto reviews, analysis, and market predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies. The ecosystem is designed to reward participants in OOT tokens through an advanced implementation of crowd wisdom, AI, and member-elected “Trustees” who represent the best interests of the network.

Learn more here https://utrum.io
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

The member voting will decide that

Well, in this case, AI can't stop fraud on the system in practice, because those analysts can buy votes and get high reputation and use their reputation to get paid from ICOs ( I know they get reward through your platform ). That's why I said in first place. User still have to review projects by himself and not just look at score or review blindly.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

Utrum is a decentralized platform providing reputation-based and quality-curated Crypto reviews, analysis, and market predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies. The ecosystem is designed to reward participants in OOT tokens through an advanced implementation of crowd wisdom, AI, and member-elected “Trustees” who represent the best interests of the network.

Learn more here https://utrum.io
The Utrum project is a great one. Hopefully more people will be able to reach this project. It is a great oppportunity here in the cryptp currency community to not to be let be pass. Because this kind of project is rare as the trusted playbook for crypto investors. Hopefully more investors will be glad to invest here in the Utrum project as they will make this project successful.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:20:38 AM

We believe in the importance of demonstrating our trustworthiness as a project and team. Check our first utrum transparency report where we locked operations reserve and team funds as specified in the whitepaper.

https://medium.com/utrum/utrum-token-transparency-report-366896adacb0

Yeah. A lot of number listing and must to tracking and only 2 days left to pre ico, don't missing because Utrum support more than 50 crypto currency to deposit.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

I really have interesting about Utrum bounty, but i really hate using Bounty hive platform ( actually i'm so noob to using 3rd party platform like that). I hope we can have ANN Bounty Thread at BCT to submit report.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Utrum has some talented members that will be the catalyst for success of this project. Good luck guys. Will you offer any airdrops?

Yes, if a project really have a great team members then the success is really near to achieve. They just need to be more active and more focus with the developments and always makes new updates.

The team members and all the people that involves in Utrum project should work as one for the success of the project. I agree with you mate that the team should be more active and responsive to all the inquiries and question of the investors and supporters in the market. Because I believed that the success of each project is in the hands of the people who create the project and the people around it.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

We believe in the importance of demonstrating our trustworthiness as a project and team. Check our first utrum transparency report where we locked operations reserve and team funds as specified in the whitepaper.

Yeah. A lot of number listing and must to tracking and only 2 days left to pre ico, don't missing because Utrum support more than 50 crypto currency to deposit.
Yeah its a big project.They can serve over 50 crypto currency.so what are the criteria to attend in the pre-Ico?because its a big opportunity for anyone
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

Utrum has some talented members that will be the catalyst for success of this project. Good luck guys. Will you offer any airdrops?

Yes, if a project really have a great team members then the success is really near to achieve. They just need to be more active and more focus with the developments and always makes new updates.

The team members and all the people that involves in Utrum project should work as one for the success of the project. I agree with you mate that the team should be more active and responsive to all the inquiries and question of the investors and supporters in the market. Because I believed that the success of each project is in the hands of the people who create the project and the people around it.

With a team of more active in responding to all the questions investors and attendees of the bounty, will certainly further enhance the trust of investors. Certainly with the always evolving and there are always new updates. In my opinion, this will reach Utrum project success.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

A logical thing that catches the eye of the people. Utrum is being advanced even though they are just starting. Applying AI in the project would not be a bias when rewarding some review in ICO or crypto?

It's good to know that the platform uses AI to prevent fraud and to produce statistical analysis. The project is heading to the future because of the kind of technology the Devs uses.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

It's good to know that the platform uses AI to prevent fraud and to produce statistical analysis. The project is heading to the future because of the kind of technology the Devs uses.
That's a great idea and feature of this project, having AI part of it can be really an advantage in many ways, just like how the admin stated wants to stop fraud here at UTRUM.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:22:02 AM

I really like this project that I participated the bounty campaign, it is like the combination of STEEMIT, REVAIN and CINDICATOR. With a good marketing it will be the best decentralized ICO investor platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

That's a great idea and feature of this project, having AI part of it can be really an advantage in many ways, just like how the admin stated wants to stop fraud here at UTRUM.
People are always stoked to see new technology serving a new purpose. AI is the next big thing and the project has used it quite well. But one shouldnt totally rely upon the technology for severe matters, so the team should also beware of frauds.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

People are always stoked to see new technology serving a new purpose. AI is the next big thing and the project has used it quite well. But one shouldnt totally rely upon the technology for severe matters, so the team should also beware of frauds.
Utrum is also taking all the key aspirations acquiring to the new technologies by implementing the digital virus protections, software's and various blockers and junk catchers etc to ensure the safety of all the participants.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

I really like this project that I participated the bounty campaign, it is like the combination of STEEMIT, REVAIN and CINDICATOR. With a good marketing it will be the best decentralized ICO investor platform.
To be added there was lot of upgrades, automations and continuous enhancement to the competitors new features and planning to implement such new features.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

The member voting will decide that

Well, in this case, AI can't stop fraud on the system in practice, because those analysts can buy votes and get high reputation and use their reputation to get paid from ICOs ( I know they get reward through your platform ). That's why I said in first place. User still have to review projects by himself and not just look at score or review blindly.

This is exactly what our Trust Factor Algorithm is designed for. A.I will specifically check for vote manipulation. Read more about our algorithm on our whitepaper

https://utrum.io/docs/utrum_white_paper.pdf

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:17:43 AM

Yeah its a big project.They can serve over 50 crypto currency.so what are the criteria to attend in the pre-Ico?because its a big opportunity for anyone

Thanks for your interest Farhan. Check our website https://utrum.io/tokensale
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

We keep our worth investments after analysing the white papers and road map which made me amazing to choose this wonderful platform however how can we be safeguarded which prevents fraudulent activities?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: