Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.
I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.
Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.

Check this Podcast where our Marketing Lead John is speaking to Komodo community member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGAlmmK7n1E

Nice, it's good to know that the team is very active with the developments of this project. I just hope that by doing this many investors will be encourage to participate in this good project.
Probably there is, because this kind of platform are very attractive to them since it can help them to be more wise in choosing a project. And having this kind of idea will encourage and enhance the possiblity of a ordinary bitcoiner to become one of ICO contributors or investors someday.
Great Job team Utrum. Not only on keeping always tuned or active here in the forum to answers the people's queries and questions but also that the people here in the crypto currency community also glad to have this trusted playbook for crypto investors that keep on improving this project for further innovation and great development that could be made. If the Utrum team can make more investors and supporters engage to it then, that would make this project possible to have its future success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.
I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.
Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.

Check this Podcast where our Marketing Lead John is speaking to Komodo community member

Nice, it's good to know that the team is very active with the developments of this project. I just hope that by doing this many investors will be encourage to participate in this good project.
Probably there is, because this kind of platform are very attractive to them since it can help them to be more wise in choosing a project. And having this kind of idea will encourage and enhance the possiblity of a ordinary bitcoiner to become one of ICO contributors or investors someday.
I will risk the small amount and look at a result of the event. Many of these team members of the team are working hard, those projects said for the success of the project will be the future of many popular and profitable projects. Because this project is led by a experienced person.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
I don't think so. Listing in a good exchange just increasing the probability to get known by the people there. My opinion is they list on a small exchange first.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
I don't think so. Listing in a good exchange just increasing the probability to get known by the people there. My opinion is they list on a small exchange first.
gradual development is also good in principle. Even if Utrum will first work on small stock exchanges, they will eventually be listed on large popular exchanges.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

For those of you who missed the update.

SuperNet a Crypto Investment Group with a portfolio value of 10,000 BTC recently invested in Utrum and bought 1% of total supply

http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

SuperNet a Crypto Investment Group with a portfolio value of 10,000 BTC recently invested in Utrum and bought 1% of total supply

Interesting, that means they also believe in this project, it has really a big potential and could easily be in the top 100 cryptocurrency like other ICO related platforms.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

Interesting, that means they also believe in this project, it has really a big potential and could easily be in the top 100 cryptocurrency like other ICO related platforms.
This is a good update of Utrum out of the dedicated hard work and efforts team had kept and we could experience the potential and positive outcome.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

Utrum actively investing in lot of variations sparking trends after analysing various key parameters also it is a good opportunity for all the investors who choose Utrum.
trangvii111

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

Keep working devs, And the result in future  Cool
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

After TokenSale, we will get listed on good exchanges. For now, we are already listed on BarterDex - Decentralized Exchange

DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Hi team, What is your reason for choosing Komodo platform instead of Ethereum? I don't follow much information about the Komodo platform.
Is Komodo faster and safer than Ethereum? Then how is the probability the users will more interest your project? Thanks.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

When the platform users will be analyzed technical / market / education codes of experts to make a decision for its investment. Having this foundation will be easy and convenient for investors. But investment involves money and living  so I'm very careful. I wonder about the experts. Who are they? What basis to believe in expert opinion?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Yes, the team behind the project always stays active are and provide new updates which related to the project. They wanted to make the projects development as early as possible. That's why they are more active towards the project and keep on the project development continuous. I hope very soon they will succeed.

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:04:36 PM

Hi team, What is your reason for choosing Komodo platform instead of Ethereum? I don't follow much information about the Komodo platform.
Is Komodo faster and safer than Ethereum? Then how is the probability the users will more interest your project? Thanks.

Please read the detailed article

https://medium.com/utrum/why-did-we-chose-komodo-over-ethereum-and-neo-82e94935d70d

Features of Utrum

1. Utrum is an Independent Blockchain with its own wallet address and explorer.
2. Ready-to-use Wallet
3. Listed on BarterDex Decentralized Exchange
4. Fast transaction speeds
5. OOT to OOT transactions have a near zero fee 0.00001 and transactions happen without any delay.
6. Most secure tokensale that happens between blockchain to blockchain using atomic swaps.
7. Utrum is a decentralized ICO of Komodo, it is not related to Ethereum
8. Utrum blockchain is backed up to Komodo and Bitcoin Blockchains by using delayed proof of work (dPOW) mechanism for extra security.
 9.OOT is a privacy coin which inherited privacy features of Zk-Snarks.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

When the platform users will be analyzed technical / market / education codes of experts to make a decision for its investment. Having this foundation will be easy and convenient for investors. But investment involves money and living  so I'm very careful. I wonder about the experts. Who are they? What basis to believe in expert opinion?

Anyone can register on Utrum and contribute to the platform. Popularity of Expert depends on member votes. We are using AI to reduce vote fraud. Similar to steemit, both expert who post analysis and reviews and members who vote get rewarded with OOT tokens.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Regarding BarterDex, 100 plus coins are listed on exchange but it is not yet popular because its a decentralized exchange without third party or proxy tokens. Komodo platform developed this exchange and they are coming with a new user friendly GUI by May last week. This would be a game changer soon.

Learn more about BarterDex here. Especially check the comparison chart

https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Utrum is an interesting and useful decentralized platform for the community on which users will be able to learn about the analysis of the crypto currency market, quality ICO, as well as users can earn tokens for quality forecasts and reviews of crypto projects.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

After TokenSale, we will get listed on good exchanges. For now, we are already listed on BarterDex - Decentralized Exchange

Yep, you better get listed on proper exchange after ICO, because I checked BarterDex and it seems like a wallet that we have to download it on our desktop and go through many steps to set it up. I doubt people will use unfamiliar exchange like that.

Why did you chose Komodo over Ethereum?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:17:16 AM

Yes, actually i don't have so much knowledgement about Komodo platform, as for me, Ethereum is more popular and may be well-known max is ERC20 tokens. What is the diferrent of them?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

Yep, you better get listed on proper exchange after ICO, because I checked BarterDex and it seems like a wallet that we have to download it on our desktop and go through many steps to set it up. I doubt people will use unfamiliar exchange like that.

Why did you chose Komodo over Ethereum?
What is BarterDex Exchange? I never heard about this exchange before? How advantage of Komodo platform?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: