Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

Bounty program and the referral program was also available so it is a good opportunity even for the existing participants who can refer their friends and gain better rewards, this is a good decision which amazed me how the project recognizes me.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Bounty program and the referral program was also available so it is a good opportunity even for the existing participants who can refer their friends and gain better rewards, this is a good decision which amazed me how the project recognizes me.
it's good that the developers offer several options for our choice. I would love to participate in the bounty campaign. Only I'm interested in how long it will last?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

A logical thing that catches the eye of the people. Utrum is being advanced even though they are just starting. Applying AI in the project would not be a bias when rewarding some review in ICO or crypto?

We are using AI to stop fraud and get analytics.

It's good to know that the platform uses AI to prevent fraud and to produce statistical analysis. The project is heading to the future because of the kind of technology the Devs uses.
That's a great idea and feature of this project, having AI part of it can be really an advantage in many ways, just like how the admin stated wants to stop fraud here at UTRUM.
People are always stoked to see new technology serving a new purpose. AI is the next big thing and the project has used it quite well. But one shouldnt totally rely upon the technology for severe matters, so the team should also beware of frauds.
Really progress doesn't stand still and more and more projects with AI appear. However it is necessary to wait and check each such project, to realize such system very not easy.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

Yes, the team is really serious to increase the exposures and popularity of this project that is why they have this campaign. I am hoping that by doing this many people will be interested to participate in this great project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

I really like this project that I participated the bounty campaign, it is like the combination of STEEMIT, REVAIN and CINDICATOR. With a good marketing it will be the best decentralized ICO investor platform.
To be added there was lot of upgrades, automations and continuous enhancement to the competitors new features and planning to implement such new features.

What will make this project successful is the uniqueness of their features and if the team will prove that they are really serious in developing utrum project. I will look forward for more updates about this project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

I really like this project that I participated the bounty campaign, it is like the combination of STEEMIT, REVAIN and CINDICATOR. With a good marketing it will be the best decentralized ICO investor platform.
To be added there was lot of upgrades, automations and continuous enhancement to the competitors new features and planning to implement such new features.

What will make this project successful is the uniqueness of their features and if the team will prove that they are really serious in developing utrum project. I will look forward for more updates about this project soon.
In the platform are going to affect hi-tech technologies without which the planet can't exist any more. We need only to watch work of team as they are going to make it.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

Opportunities will come soon to this team as they were able to attract more potential investors not just for the purpose of gaining profits, but they provide a unique plafform that will be helpful to them someday. And by adding bounty and referral programs, soon this platform will make a noise in crypto-market as investors will get together here in the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

Opportunities will come soon to this team as they were able to attract more potential investors not just for the purpose of gaining profits, but they provide a unique plafform that will be helpful to them someday. And by adding bounty and referral programs, soon this platform will make a noise in crypto-market as investors will get together here in the project.

We already have a bounty program and its almost full

https://bountyhive.io/join/utrum

For Referrals, we have 5% Bonus. Please check our website for more details.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.

Please check the comparison chart on our website https://utrum.io

Pitch Deck  https://imgur.com/a/DcTfd
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

The 5% referral bonus is a great opportunity to earn some of the projects token hopefully we can get more members through this.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

The 5% referral bonus is a great opportunity to earn some of the projects token hopefully we can get more members through this.
Exactly this is a great opportunity for us to earn some tokens and also for the platform to attract money new customers.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.
Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Exactly this is a great opportunity for us to earn some tokens and also for the platform to attract money new customers.
Yes, exactly this kind of activities will definitely help the project to attract new investors towards the project. Team is working very hard on project. They are continuously coming with new marketing strategies which will definitely help the project to grow more in upcoming years.

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.

Check this Podcast where our Marketing Lead John is speaking to Komodo community member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGAlmmK7n1E
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

I have lately, when i click to join at any bounty, they said that it is full. Unlucky, hope Utrum extend the number of person.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.

Thanks for you reply, I hope it will work effectively in practice. I have question, When analysts rate projects, what makes their rate consider as successful or failure ?

The member voting will decide that

Well, in this case, AI can't stop fraud on the system in practice, because those analysts can buy votes and get high reputation and use their reputation to get paid from ICOs ( I know they get reward through your platform ). That's why I said in first place. User still have to review projects by himself and not just look at score or review blindly.
This is exactly what our Trust Factor Algorithm is designed for. A.I will specifically check for vote manipulation. Read more about our algorithm on our whitepaper
https://utrum.io/docs/utrum_white_paper.pdf

Thanks for link, I had a quick look at TRUST FACTOR ALGORITHM on whitepaper, It's very detailed and needs times to understand all those numbers and concepts before I can came to conclusion, I will diffidently read it slowly later when I have enough time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: