Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

I see OTT tokens already registered in coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/
for a bounty campaign when the time ends.
I just checked on your link bud and thier tokens are cureently worth 0.092871 dollars. This will surely motivate bounty participants to work harder since thier tokens are already tradable.
Indeed. With a 0.092871 dollars in just one coin, I can expect more people to come in to join the project because of this reason.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 02:40:24 AM by vickycoin05

It only took me 8 min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you utrumdotio and BRAVO komodo platform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD

Wow, it's nice to know that many people already tried the app. And the processing is really fast. I hope this will continue and no problems will occur. Keep up the good work team utrum.
It's very wonderful to know that everyday the popularity rating is incredibly increasing. Investors are rapidly growing up and supporters are numerous. As days pass we can assume that the project is going to be a another successful story of the crypto market.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

I have been following this project and joined some bounties Smiley good luck
Smartly bro. I hope you will earn a lot of Utrum token. Maybe i will jojn Utrum signature campaign right now
btcfan1000

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

I buy OOT for KMD. Cool!  Roll Eyes

Thank you for supporting and patronage of UTRUM surely you can gain profit if they will work with different kinds of exchanges, hopefully, they can contact binance or HIT btc.

We Wait coin on three exchanges - binance, bittrex, hitbtc.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

It only took me 8 min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you utrumdotio and BRAVO komodo platform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD

Wow, it's nice to know that many people already tried the app. And the processing is really fast. I hope this will continue and no problems will occur. Keep up the good work team utrum.
It's very wonderful to know that everyday the popularity rating is incredibly increasing. Investors are rapidly growing up and supporters are numerous. As days pass we can assume that the project is going to be a aother successful story of the crypto market.
Yes, i have just download it. I have big belief at Utrum project. I hope this will be right decision.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

It's very wonderful to know that everyday the popularity rating is incredibly increasing. Investors are rapidly growing up and supporters are numerous. As days pass we can assume that the project is going to be a aother successful story of the crypto market.
Yes, i have just download it. I have big belief at Utrum project. I hope this will be right decision.
The app is being used by many people. Everyone who was following the project seems to have installed the app it looks great to see the community being helpful towards the project! Great team! Great community!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

I see OTT tokens already registered in coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/
I just checked on your link bud and thier tokens are cureently worth 0.092871 dollars. This will surely motivate bounty participants to work harder since thier tokens are already tradable.
Indeed. With a 0.092871 dollars in just one coin, I can expect more people to come in to join the project because of this reason.
This shows the hard work of the team. And surely is a great advantage for bounty hunters. The importance of the project is growing and people should appreciate the outcome of the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Yes, absolutely as per every single passing day the project is continuously increasing. As well many investors and supporters are continuously joining the project and consistently making this community bigger and bigger. I really hope after sometime later the project going to become most successful ico.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Smartly bro. I hope you will earn a lot of Utrum token. Maybe i will jojn Utrum signature campaign right now
Yes, it is a great start to earn utrum. I hope you will be enjoying the community because it is fun! I wish they could be success.
simapple

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

I buy OOT for KMD. Cool!  Roll Eyes

Thank you for supporting and patronage of UTRUM surely you can gain profit if they will work with different kinds of exchanges, hopefully, they can contact binance or HIT btc.

We Wait coin on three exchanges - binance, bittrex, hitbtc.

And where such confidence that this coin will flaunt on such large exchanges? Even if it does, I don't think it's gonna be long.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Yes, absolutely as per every single passing day the project is continuously increasing. As well many investors and supporters are continuously joining the project and consistently making this community bigger and bigger. I really hope after sometime later the project going to become most successful ico.
CEO is constantly meeting the advisers and seeking feedback and working with the respected teams to implement the advertising functionalities which will enrich the platform with more potential investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Utrum is now huge with their plans and their Network that connects Crypto Investors, Novices, Developers and Crypto Analysts. Contributors can also earn rewards for their reviews and ratings. Do ask utrum more for investments and plans.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

This shows the hard work of the team. And surely is a great advantage for bounty hunters. The importance of the project is growing and people should appreciate the outcome of the project.
It is like an added reputation for all the participants who choose Utrum as our choice as the OOT tokens already registered in the coinmarket cap which is highly popular in the crypto community now it adds a value for us.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

It also have implemented the better features where the back ground checks are done to avoid scams and built in reward system is also made available for the participants.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

What’s a #dICO? A Simply Transparent Crowdsale.

No Smart Contracts.
No Centralized token control.
No Third Party Exchange.

Buy $OOT, directly from our wallet to yours. Powered by @KomodoPlatform’s blockchain-to-blockchain #atomicswaps technology.

https://utrum.io/tokensale/

30% discount offer valid till 20 May
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

Buy $OOT, directly from our wallet to yours. Powered by @KomodoPlatform’s blockchain-to-blockchain #atomicswaps technology.

Decentralization and trust, it’s what we are about. ~5mil $OOT sold (stats here:https://dexstats.info/dico.php)  OTC (over the counter) in direct wallet to wallet trading between Utrum and our valued supporters!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

Well, as we can see now, the team Utrum are keep on focusing on the further developments and improvements that could be taken now here in this project. As its concept is very nice and great, I give my trust and support, and the team.working behind this project didn't waste that. Because I can they are also giving their best to be a trusted playback for crypto investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

Decentralization and trust, it’s what we are about. ~5mil $OOT sold (stats here:https://dexstats.info/dico.php)  OTC (over the counter) in direct wallet to wallet trading between Utrum and our valued supporters!
Great news and thank you for spreading this. Utrum really showing us a well deserved project. They are working hard to make the project rrach their goal and to be a number 1 ICO in crypto world.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

Well, as we can see now, the team Utrum are keep on focusing on the further developments and improvements that could be taken now here in this project. As its concept is very nice and great, I give my trust and support, and the team.working behind this project didn't waste that. Because I can they are also giving their best to be a trusted playback for crypto investors.
You are right mste. They need to develop their platform more to make it reliable. This can also boost the potential of project to be successful in the near future.
*mate

(sorry had to Tongue)

But yeah they need to make themselves more reliable if they plan to make themselves look remotely trustworthy to people
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

The project developments are the proofs that the team members are doing their jobs so well. Working on how to make a project successful is quite a hard job but the are doing it right now, so we can all say they did their best for this project. Utrum is now making noise in crypto market community as of today. Hope many will noticed the project to increase more popularity rating and investors as well as supporters. Maybe team could make some addtional marketing strategies like advertisements and other form of project promotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: