Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:06:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

Whitepapers of Utrum seems diligent with all the plans they aim with the objectives and scope of launch,  they have secured potential in a huge manner to win.
Thats true bud Although the whitepaper is very very long I still enjoyed reading it since it provided me the information needed to know about the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:53:17 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 11:03:21 AM by vickycoin05

Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.

Great, as time goes by this project become more popular. In some point, I would like to asi for further updates on their token sale which I think it's the best time to invest. Hopefully some devs can provide me a link about token sale. Thanks you!   Cheesy

Same here. I wanted to know about the progress of Utrum token sales. But base on the given update on their telegram channel, 35% of soft cap is already achieved. Which means that 35% of 1Million USD is equals to 350k USD. Am I right admin? Then if I'm correct, then it would be a great news as this will consider a big achievements from the team.

The dev released a dICO app that will make the tokensale more easy to use and without using any third party exchange. I am curious and want to see how the swapping coins in a simple gui will work.
It's nice that Utrum release its ICO app. Investors will be glad because of its new updates. I am just wondering is anyone here can tell me when will be the launching token sale because I'am planning to buy. Hope someone will reply me soon. Thank you

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

It should be noted that you have many social tools for users where they I will be able to monitor the project and to ask questions about him, this correct decision from team to register the project everywhere where is possible.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

great, I love this project. Can I join?

Yes, you can join the ICO, most of the ICO in this forum you can join all of them, except you are a US and China citizen.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

There was more participation with utrum now comparing to the foundation stage as they are actively communicating and asking us more about the token sale and reaping a greater success with  Utrum.
Indeed, the sale of tokens is growing every day more and in the end it will lead to the successful completion of Ico. Is there currently any bonus percentage on sales?
Yes, there is a bonus for a user who currently has KMD as the payment gateway to buy Utrum in 30% bonus, while in Coinbase you got no bonus.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

There was more participation with utrum now comparing to the foundation stage as they are actively communicating and asking us more about the token sale and reaping a greater success with  Utrum.
Indeed, the sale of tokens is growing every day more and in the end it will lead to the successful completion of Ico. Is there currently any bonus percentage on sales?
Yes, there is a bonus for a user who currently has KMD as the payment gateway to buy Utrum in 30% bonus, while in Coinbase you got no bonus.
In that case I don't see any problems in exchange of the currency for kmd and purchases with a bonus in 30% if not to be lazy, it will take a maximum of minutes 20.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:30 AM

It only took me 8 min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you utrumdotio and BRAVO komodo platform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
I agree! Advertising is one of the effective ways to bring the project to the community. You did a great job. Not only that, but the fact that you do better. There will be many investors pay attention and choose the project to invest. The value of the project will increase rapidly.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

In that case I don't see any problems in exchange of the currency for kmd and purchases with a bonus in 30% if not to be lazy, it will take a maximum of minutes 20.

Yeah thats correct, i hope people dont let this opportunity go away. Its the best they could do to gather some crowd for the tokensale. Afterall 30% bonus is a decent steal.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

Give it a try in our tokensale

Watch step by step Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYca55LWBs

This is great news for us! I see that you are trying very hard and have already achieved such excellent results! Now you can see your wallet and use it in the future. I read your recommendations in the textbook!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

This is great news for us! I see that you are trying very hard and have already achieved such excellent results! Now you can see your wallet and use it in the future. I read your recommendations in the textbook!
Really great job done for the team Utrum. We can really clearly see its hardworks and efforts done for the goal and further achievements of the Utrum project as a trusted playback for crypto investors. Hopefully more achievements are on their way for the team Utrum and reach it by the team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
I agree! Advertising is one of the effective ways to bring the project to the community. You did a great job. Not only that, but the fact that you do better. There will be many investors pay attention and choose the project to invest. The value of the project will increase rapidly.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Advertising plays a very important role to make the ico popular. And the team is continuously promoting the project on various platforms. And because of their effective and innovative advertising strategy the team is consistently gaining investors as well as community members.

julianpopov955

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

Great project, really like it. And I don't think there's something similar out there, not to many tokens, and most likely also a good marketing team. Good job devs, congrats on the release and hope you stik around...
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

nice demonstration of what to expect from this team and the collaboration with KOMODO. it is great you can experience it already at the ICO stage Smiley
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:00:43 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 08:37:45 PM by utrum.io

Thank You everyone for your support.

Utrum is a foundation registered in Cayman Islands

Yes, we raised 430k so far. Live stats here https://dexstats.info/dico.php

Yes, we are listed on coinmarketcap within 24 hours of presale which is unheard so far

Yes, we are running banner ads on coinmarketcap, btcmanager and many other crypto sites

Yes, we are sponsored event on coinmarketcal for a week till 20th may

We have released user friendly app for tokensale, try the atomic swaps like a PRO by registering on our website https://utrum.io/ico/register

There is a HOW TO video in members area, so you can just watch it before buying tokens. For now dICO app supports KMD, BTC, LTC

Yes, we support 50 currencies on our tokensale. If you wish to use ETH, try coingate on our members area

We are giving 30% discount if users are buying OOT with KMD as we are an ICO of Komodo Platform

After tokensale, we will get listed on other exchanges, for now we are on BarterDex

Please check our helpdesk, you will find answers for everything

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/frequently-asked-questions-rd2ro6/

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

The first “atomic swap dICO” was held by utrum.io, a platform seeking to “platform providing reputation-based and quality-curated Crypto reviews, analysis, and market predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.” Utrum, which calls their dICO “Grandma-Friendly,” seeks make 23 percent of the OOT tokens available, and sources at Komodo say that they have reached 30 percent of their crowdfunding goal.

https://cryptobriefing.com/komodo-atomic-swap-decentralized-icos/
Lebraam

Activity: 655
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

I joined Dico. I want to say that the buying process is very simple. The application of OOTdApp was great.

They responded to the questions I asked with e-mail in 30 minutes.

A quality token.
btcfan1000

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

I buy OOT for KMD. Cool!  Roll Eyes
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:19:57 AM

I joined Dico. I want to say that the buying process is very simple. The application of OOTdApp was great.

They responded to the questions I asked with e-mail in 30 minutes.

A quality token.

Thank you for participating in our tokensale and for your valuable feedback Smiley

You are among the first adopter of future crypto trading, wallet to wallet transaction without central exchange or third party where you own your keys and funds Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: