Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30027 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.
The project will be able to receive good popularity only for set of several facts. Excellent work of team on promotion and of course active work of community on means of bounty-campaigns.
The team has worked well to promote the project and so has the community of this project. I think they're going in the right direction, which will surely mean that they're bound to be successful if they continue to do so.
The team certainly looks right for the project. Its a vast project with serious investors involved which cant be led down by the team, because a good reputation is crucial at the start.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.

They also have bounty program currently running. This will be a good indication that the growth of the project will increase.
The team is really pushing boundaries to increase the popularity if the project. Innovating new ways will really help them achieve what they aim for.
That is really expected team should be active them we can grab more attention of the participants in the crypto community and that can bring more potential investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

The project will be able to receive good popularity only for set of several facts. Excellent work of team on promotion and of course active work of community on means of bounty-campaigns.
The team has worked well to promote the project and so has the community of this project. I think they're going in the right direction, which will surely mean that they're bound to be successful if they continue to do so.
The team certainly looks right for the project. Its a vast project with serious investors involved which cant be led down by the team, because a good reputation is crucial at the start.
Yes thats realy true. Building reputation is a difficult task since you will be questioned for legality in thr beginning which will create detractors of the project.
It requires more promotion that can only help us to reach the targets as Utrum have already set the potential it still needs a better promotion now.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Yes thats realy true. Building reputation is a difficult task since you will be questioned for legality in thr beginning which will create detractors of the project.

Good reputation needs dedication and hardwork to be earned that's why Utrum project is slowly gaining momentum to have a good reputation on the market.
If this can be done Utrum can easily reach all their goals and achieve success with out giving up and that adds a value to the platform and all the investors who choose the platform will be satisfied.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

Good reputation needs dedication and hardwork to be earned that's why Utrum project is slowly gaining momentum to have a good reputation on the market.
Yeah, they will be getting so much attention for this kind of a market project because they had a strong fundamental.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

this is real parner KOMODO and Utrum Coin OOT is listed on Komodo Decentralized exchange BarterDex  Wink
whether the investor will get a bonus token KMD  Huh because me chek website 30% KMD BONUS Only until 20 May 2018 for investor  Huh

The bonus token is OOT and not KMD. That means the current price of OOT in the BarterDex is cheaper by 30% to its future value.

Well someone commented on KMD and everyone's now utterly confused what the bonus token's gonna be given in. That's how you fuck shit lmao
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Yeah, they will be getting so much attention for this kind of a market project because they had a strong fundamental.
That will draw better involvement and we can gain more investors, Utrum is bringing more opportunities with new plans do ask us about the investment plans and make success with Utrum.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

this is real parner KOMODO and Utrum Coin OOT is listed on Komodo Decentralized exchange BarterDex  Wink
whether the investor will get a bonus token KMD  Huh because me chek website 30% KMD BONUS Only until 20 May 2018 for investor  Huh

The bonus token is OOT and not KMD. That means the current price of OOT in the BarterDex is cheaper by 30% to its future value.
You are definitely wrong. They were giving 30% bonus to people who used the Komodo platform to buy OOT in exchange for KMD.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

I think this platform will be beneficial to all people who are into giving reviews and feedbacks about certain project or an ICO. Great idea, one of a kind!
In general indeed, the platform will be good for creative people. For those who write articles both in the Internet, and to public magazines and newspapers.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

You are definitely wrong. They were giving 30% bonus to people who used the Komodo platform to buy OOT in exchange for KMD.
That is a big bonus already for the members. It will be a great investment and Utrum gives the best thing to their members.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

That will draw better involvement and we can gain more investors, Utrum is bringing more opportunities with new plans do ask us about the investment plans and make success with Utrum.
The team should have innovation about their advertisement to gain more investors. This will make Utrum be more reliable and popular in the social media.
You're right, having an innovation may have some different perceptions to those investors on this project. I believe the team will able to provide great features that can caught the attention of many here in the world of crypto currency.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Good afternoon! How can I get more information as an investor, are the project developers reliable and trustworthy?
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

Good afternoon! How can I get more information as an investor, are the project developers reliable and trustworthy?

Please check our team profiles. Everyone of us are on linked in

Our advisor is James Lee - Founder of Komodo

SuperNet 10,000 BTC Crypto Investment Fund has invested in Utrum

https://utrum.io/#team

saucenak

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

A pleasure to see a constant volume increase and + 40% of the price today, this ICO is revolutionary

Will Utrum propose a campaign of bounties?

For those who wish to buy and keep a 30% bonus during the purchase you can use my reference link which guarantees you the 30% discount when you buy at iCO

When a friend signs up using your unique link, you get 5% of the OOT tokens they buy, and they get an extra 30% bonus when they buy with KMD
Example - If all your friends buy a total of 10,000 OOT tokens, you get 500 OOT as referral bonus.

Thank u Smiley
My referral : https://utrum.io/ico/register/?ref=XaorJ

Just to register, use OOTdapp and buy tokens so easy (a tutorial was very good idea TY team)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

It requires more promotion that can only help us to reach the targets as Utrum have already set the potential it still needs a better promotion now.
Yes, absolutely the project has higher potential to achieve their goals. They just need to promote the project on various social media platforms also including the forum. Due to the promotions, the project will become more popular and it will attract more investors towards the project.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:46:56 AM

Yes, absolutely the project has higher potential to achieve their goals. They just need to promote the project on various social media platforms also including the forum. Due to the promotions, the project will become more popular and it will attract more investors towards the project.
Promotion like bounty campaign should be released since it is the basic and very convenient to everyone to do. Many people can also help by doing bounty.
I agree, they should also innovate their advertisement to be effective and video about the project can also help. Utrum team should address this to make their project reach the goals.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

A pleasure to see a constant volume increase and + 40% of the price today, this ICO is revolutionary

Will Utrum propose a campaign of bounties?

For those who wish to buy and keep a 30% bonus during the purchase you can use my reference link which guarantees you the 30% discount when you buy at iCO

When a friend signs up using your unique link, you get 5% of the OOT tokens they buy, and they get an extra 30% bonus when they buy with KMD
Example - If all your friends buy a total of 10,000 OOT tokens, you get 500 OOT as referral bonus.

Thank u Smiley
My referral : https://utrum.io/ico/register/?ref=XaorJ

Just to register, use OOTdapp and buy tokens so easy (a tutorial was very good idea TY team)

Thank for that useful information. But your referral link is not required here because this the official thread of UTRUM and I think it obvious that the people here know the website of the ICO.
May be all such referrals they will maintain a track of all the data and you will be rewarded as they promised so do not disappoint and keep referring and continue supporting your good work with Utrum.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Please check our team profiles. Everyone of us are on linked in

Our advisor is James Lee - Founder of Komodo

SuperNet 10,000 BTC Crypto Investment Fund has invested in Utrum

https://utrum.io/#team

With an Advisor who has an innovative idea like James Lee, this project will be unstoppable to grow. Aside from that, the project won't have any more problem in terms of funding since they are backed up by an investment pool. Which makes me wonder, did they have a special offer for a private sale or did they also get through the dICO?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

The news is little bit confused to me.people are changing comments in different way.can anyone give me the correct link of this topic in details
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 02:42:42 AM by layer1gfx

where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?
can you have a more prominent visualization on your website's main page?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: