Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30022 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:06:07 AM

It's been a very eventful first week of our Public Crowdsale!

Here are the highlights in case you missed: https://medium.com/utrum/utrum-weekly-update-forbes-mentions-utrum-e57ccf7f49a3

It's nice to see that they are already attracting some attention to the media, it could be also better if they will be posted to the coindesk which I think will have a high chance to happen.
Proofs that the project is working very well. The comments and feedbacks was quite a good thing.  Since its notice by media this is a good start to have more developments and updates. This added a spice to be attractive in the eyes of supporters and investors. The development of the project is going on and more updates will eventually bring this pproject to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:09:57 AM

Sale is running on an exchange. it's listed on BarterDEX, Komodo's Decentralized Exchange. that reason Utrum  already at cmc
Yes, it is easier to make Utrum have already listed at cmc because they have awesome exchanges named BarterDex and Komodo.
You're right mate. Having been listed in BarterDEX and Komodo will be a good advantages of Utrum project. So I think, it is not hard for the team to put this kind of coin in the CoinMarketCap as they have already provided good volume in those 2 exchange sites. Hopefully, the dev team will succeed in putting Utrum coin in CMC so that it can attract more crypto investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

Sale is running on an exchange. it's listed on BarterDEX, Komodo's Decentralized Exchange. that reason Utrum  already at cmc
Yes, it is easier to make Utrum have already listed at cmc because they have awesome exchanges named BarterDex and Komodo.
You're right mate. Having been listed in BarterDEX and Komodo will be a good advantages of Utrum project. So I think, it is not hard for the team to put this kind of coin in the CoinMarketCap as they have already provided good volume in those 2 exchange sites. Hopefully, the dev team will succeed in putting Utrum coin in CMC so that it can attract more crypto investors.

Yes, this project need high volume to be able to be listed in coinmarketcap, the developers and the utrum community are very active now so I have a strong feeling that utrum will be listed in cmc in the coming weeks or months.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Yes, this project need high volume to be able to be listed in coinmarketcap, the developers and the utrum community are very active now so I have a strong feeling that utrum will be listed in cmc in the coming weeks or months.
Utrum will take all the challenges to list on the coinmarketcap as it had a huge popularity and more supporters along with investors, it can easily reach the goals.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

Utrum is taking all the challenges to successfully achieve great records and constantly keeping themselves upgraded to the new trends and gaining more popularity through their potential.

They really need to do that to reach success. The team must do their best to be able to increase their chance in gaining success in the near future. Also good promotions and advertising will help them.

I think the promotions and advertisement is effective because as we can see the price of this tokens increases slowly even if the tokens only supports few exchanges.
It's true this such a wonderful start. This only proves that the team did their best to acheive this price. The demand will also be a additional factor for this success. More updates and progress will surely attract and gain the trust and support of the investors all over crypto market.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

When using the Utrum ecosystem will be provided assessment, analysis of electronic currency. The value of Utrum on the floor is stable and has a good future. To expand the community, I think the project needs more attractive measures!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

Utrum is taking all the challenges to successfully achieve great records and constantly keeping themselves upgraded to the new trends and gaining more popularity through their potential.

They really need to do that to reach success. The team must do their best to be able to increase their chance in gaining success in the near future. Also good promotions and advertising will help them.

The already did their best and they keep doing it until now, we can see a lot of new updates about the project and a lot of developments too. Time will come and all their hard works will be worthy.
They deserve their achievements it pays their hard work and they will continue to do so,we know lots of updates and developments to come in the future that would guarantee more success.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:22 AM

The already did their best and they keep doing it until now, we can see a lot of new updates about the project and a lot of developments too. Time will come and all their hard works will be worthy.
They deserve their achievements it pays their hard work and they will continue to do so,we know lots of updates and developments to come in the future that would guarantee more success.
Developers are very actively working as we can experience all the operations of Utrum are executing in a smooth manner without any delays, that is a positive sign.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

Sale is running on an exchange. it's listed on BarterDEX, Komodo's Decentralized Exchange. that reason Utrum  already at cmc

Utrum will take all the challenges to list on the coinmarketcap as it had a huge popularity and more supporters along with investors, it can easily reach the goals.
It's a grear challenge to them which will test their determination to make the project succesful. We will see the concern of the team for their project and to the members.

Maybe an improve marketing and advertising can help the project to increase its volume of trading. A promotional bonuses can surely help this project. Looking forward for utrum to be listed in cmc soon.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:33:37 AM

Sale is running on an exchange. it's listed on BarterDEX, Komodo's Decentralized Exchange. that reason Utrum  already at cmc

It's a grear challenge to them which will test their determination to make the project succesful. We will see the concern of the team for their project and to the members.

Maybe an improve marketing and advertising can help the project to increase its volume of trading. A promotional bonuses can surely help this project. Looking forward for utrum to be listed in cmc soon.
A prominent investment plans which are very attractive can also add a value for promotion to gain more investors choosing the platform as their choice.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:38:45 AM

Developers are very actively working as we can experience all the operations of Utrum are executing in a smooth manner without any delays, that is a positive sign.

Agree, the devs are very active improving their project, soon all their plans and goals will be achieve and hopefully becoming successful in the near future. Let's wait and see how far the team can exert their efforts.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:42:52 AM

Another review of our project on Medium! 

https://medium.com/tacticalgains/what-is-utrum-1de40b3951b3
Great review made by Tactical Gains! Hopefully, Utrum can be successful project alongside with the KOMODO platform!
That's really a great review, and on the comparative analysis, it shows that UTRUM is clearly ahead of its competitors. Which a great thing to see if you really want to support and invest here.

I suppose this is a great achievement for the team to have such a nice review and rating. I am hoping this will continue for the sake of development and improvements.
Utrum taking up all the challenges and gaining good support now as their plans for achieving the goals and new strategies for investors to gain more profits grabbing more attention added to the platform.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

Thats true bud it seems they have a very slow start and doing some promotions will speed things up for thier ico.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

Another review of our project on Medium! 

https://medium.com/tacticalgains/what-is-utrum-1de40b3951b3
Great review made by Tactical Gains! Hopefully, Utrum can be successful project alongside with the KOMODO platform!
That's really a great review, and on the comparative analysis, it shows that UTRUM is clearly ahead of its competitors. Which a great thing to see if you really want to support and invest here.

I suppose this is a great achievement for the team to have such a nice review and rating. I am hoping this will continue for the sake of development and improvements.
Yes, Utrum will have more and more great achievement if they still do great working like now. I appreciate the team, and with this idea, i believe they can do it and gain more supporter at trusted playbook for all crypto investors like Utrum.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

Yes i have some confidence about this project. At least their main purpose it help us to find out suitable and profitable ICO or Altcoin for invest.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

When using the Utrum ecosystem will be provided assessment, analysis of electronic currency. The value of Utrum on the floor is stable and has a good future. To expand the community, I think the project needs more attractive measures!

Since they are still in their ICO phase, I think the community in there Telegram is big enough to handle all the marketing that they need, what's good about this project is that they are active compared  to other ICOs
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Yes i have some confidence about this project. At least their main purpose it help us to find out suitable and profitable ICO or Altcoin for invest.
Same here buddy. I was in the same boat with you regarding this project. I believe in the team great potential that keep on striving and keep kicking the best they could to make the Utrum as much productive and efficient project as a trusted playbook for crypto investors. I hope they will keep this up, and I will stay here for more updates.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

Since they are still in their ICO phase, I think the community in there Telegram is big enough to handle all the marketing that they need, what's good about this project is that they are active compared  to other ICOs
Telegram is a big support when every project is in developing stage.& it can draw people easily with their response in telegram.so both thread & telegram is key to success
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:11 AM

Utrum is still on the course of its sale . So it had already collected $600k thus soft cap is within reach . With still a full month ahead in June, there are plenty of opportunity at this given time for investors to pour in some and will reap benefits once the  platform is in full swing.

So they already hit the 600k soft cap? Well to be fair the softcap is much much smaller than the 1 million + softcap some other projects have. 600k is what? Like 1000 Eth or something
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

My opinion is that the most important thing in the project is his team. Then ideas for promotion are good and everything is designed at the highest level

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: