Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237838 times)
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

No explorer? Coin hiding something?

from the dev:

Thanks for your question, yes we had several 3rd party Explorers, however we are working on our own dedicated to the community.  We have found over the years as some of the 3rd party providers tend to pool resources to other coins as the markets fluctuate.   As a result the Explores they hosted on our behalf were either not responding or taken off line.  We hope to have our own dedicated Block Explorer up and running shortly and will communicate to the community once it is up.

btw german translation is wrong. (homepage)

"12 Zweite Blockzeit" should be "12 Sekunden Blockzeit"
Thanks again Zimtente,

WebDev was glad that you pointed this out and has made the change as requested.

Sincerely

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:34:06 PM

maybe try and get a block explorer on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

It is great

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
ribdyne

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:08:26 AM

Guys

Is this coin related in any way with this Ponzy scheme? http://fastcoin.co/

Seems that they are now telling that Fastcoin is their own coin.

Would be good to see a position from the dev here.

orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:30:11 AM

Guys

That looks like it is a bitcoin mining scam.  Unfortunate name abuse on their part from the looks of it.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
ribdyne

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:35:31 AM

Guys

That looks like it is a bitcoin mining scam.  Unfortunate name abuse on their part from the looks of it.

I watched some videos about it. It seems that they are now paying their members in Fastcoin. I think this is the only reason for the current pump.
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 05:09:41 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 05:20:07 AM by fast-coin

Guys

Thank you for your question Ribdyne,

With respects to fastcoin.co, please note, we are not directly related to this organization.  

It appears that they have taken an interest in our coin, this is not something we can deny them or any investor interested in our coin as with all freely traded Cryptocurrencies.

With the recent rise of Fastcoin in the open market, our email has been flooded with numerous requests similar to theirs to join in various partnerships and ventures.  

Our legal department is currently reviewing these requests.

Hope this helps you understand our position on this issue.

Sincerely

/Fast

Stouse49

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:26:34 AM

This time I am transferring out the coins more slowly, waiting on the mempool size to be 0 again, before sending out a few more transactions.  This cryptsy wallet must have been used to receive p2pool mining rewards or something because there is about 322,283 unspent outputs in this wallet.  There are 9,060 addresses.  The address with the most coins is 1 million and has 6,334 deposits to it.  The wallet size itself is about 2.5 to 3 GB.  

I've just figured out how to kick some stuck transactions on another coin (which involves modifying the source) and was here to give you some advice about recovering your funds, but it seems you've already tried all the right things.

So instead I'll ask:

How long until you dump everything and crash the market? Tongue

First, I am interested in any source code changes.  I made a few to output more debug information, but that wasn't enough to help me figure anything out.  But based on the number of times I have had to -zapwallettxes on this, I have learned something.  It seems like large transactions (in size, not amount) don't get transmitted to other nodes and/or they don't get put in the blockchain.  These transaction still obey the rules of less than 100KB and do not produce errors.  The only way to do transfers successfully is to limit the transaction sizes.  I didn't see a command line option for this.  There is certainly a way to do this in the source, not sure what it is yet.  In my last iteration of transfers I was transferring 1000 to 3000 at a time.  Eventually that stopped because because the transactions would be too large (over 100KB) and also there were 200+ transactions in the mempool that were "stuck" -- I am currently -zapwallettxes again (which takes 4-5 days).  After that finishes, I will clone my wallet and blockchain files so I don't have to wait 4 days again.

When I dump on the market?  I won't.  I have sold most off the market.    If I sell any on the market it will be in small quantities.  When I started working on this wallet, the price was 36, now it is 400 satoshi's.

BTC:
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:42:15 AM

Guys

With respects to fastcoin.co, please note, we are not directly related to this organization.  

It appears that they have taken an interest in our coin, this is not something we can deny them or any investor interested in our coin as with all freely traded Cryptocurrencies.

With the recent rise of Fastcoin in the open market, our email has been flooded with numerous requests similar to theirs to join in various partnerships and ventures.  

Sincerely

/Fast

Thx to devTeam for the pronto reply.
Now, To Ribdyne: you guys are really a question mark.... a coin (FST) gets and huge attention from the web, a new website starts using it and you talk of scam?
I mean, there are real events and you talk of scams?
Go buy one of those coins out there with no value and unexplainable Mcaps.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:24:09 AM

First, I am interested in any source code changes.  I made a few to output more debug information, but that wasn't enough to help me figure anything out.  But based on the number of times I have had to -zapwallettxes on this, I have learned something.  It seems like large transactions (in size, not amount) don't get transmitted to other nodes and/or they don't get put in the blockchain.  These transaction still obey the rules of less than 100KB and do not produce errors.  The only way to do transfers successfully is to limit the transaction sizes.  I didn't see a command line option for this.

Are you able to mine FST using the same client that has the transactions stuck in the mempool? If so, try the -blockmaxsize= cmdline parameter to increase the maximum size block you will generate. This should also allow larger transactions to be incorporated.

Does sound odd that your local client would accept your transaction into the mempool, but other nodes in the network don't. AFAIK the code for both a locally generated and remotely received transaction should do exactly the same checks.
Zimtente

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Quack.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

No explorer? Coin hiding something?

from the dev:

Thanks for your question, yes we had several 3rd party Explorers, however we are working on our own dedicated to the community.  We have found over the years as some of the 3rd party providers tend to pool resources to other coins as the markets fluctuate.   As a result the Explores they hosted on our behalf were either not responding or taken off line.  We hope to have our own dedicated Block Explorer up and running shortly and will communicate to the community once it is up.

btw german translation is wrong. (homepage)

"12 Zweite Blockzeit" should be "12 Sekunden Blockzeit"
Thanks again Zimtente,

WebDev was glad that you pointed this out and has made the change as requested.

Sincerely

/C

glad i was able to help. also offering to translate anything from english to german if needed.

cheers
Torben1

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:19:19 AM

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to altcoin investing but have invested/traded a lot with BTC for years.

After Fastcoin's recent gains, Fastcoin caught my eye. I have to say it looks promising, and given the long history and this large thread here I'm wondering why this coin is still trading at this price. I've already read through quite a bit of this thread, but I still have some questions:
1. If I look at the overall usefulness (speed of transactions which will be useful for many things), the active dev team and the long history, it seems this coin should already have been trading at higher prices, but instead it has only gone up recently. It's especially low when I compare it to comparable coins. Is there anything that I'm missing?
2. I noticed mention of talks with parties that will use/are using the coin, is there any update on this?

Thanks in advance,
Torben
ribdyne

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

Guys

Sincerely

/Fast

Thx to devTeam for the pronto reply.
Now, To Ribdyne: you guys are really a question mark.... a coin (FST) gets and huge attention from the web, a new website starts using it and you talk of scam?
I mean, there are real events and you talk of scams?
Go buy one of those coins out there with no value and unexplainable Mcaps.

Hey bro.

Actually, I don't get it. When did I say that this coin is a scam? You need to relax and read what I said again. I was just asking if there is a relationship between the coin and a Ponzzy scheme that are pledging this coin as their own. That's it.

I myself own a lot of Fastcoin. So, let's hodl together. Wink
ribdyne

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

Guys

Sincerely

/Fast

Hey fast.

Thank's for your quick answer. Great to know that we are now being focus of interest.

Please, consider my suggestion of creating a slack channel for the community. This can help a lot, in my opinion.

Regards!
Warmaus

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to altcoin investing but have invested/traded a lot with BTC for years.

After Fastcoin's recent gains, Fastcoin caught my eye. I have to say it looks promising, and given the long history and this large thread here I'm wondering why this coin is still trading at this price. I've already read through quite a bit of this thread, but I still have some questions:
1. If I look at the overall usefulness (speed of transactions which will be useful for many things), the active dev team and the long history, it seems this coin should already have been trading at higher prices, but instead it has only gone up recently. It's especially low when I compare it to comparable coins. Is there anything that I'm missing?
2. I noticed mention of talks with parties that will use/are using the coin, is there any update on this?

Thanks in advance,
Torben

I think because they are good developers but suck at marketing 😂
pmoney1994

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

I invested in Fastcoin 10 days go because I was sold by the new website, application, addition of languages etc. I have also just filled in the Poloniex request as I think this coin can really gain traction. I just hope the dev team are working hard to market this coin a bit better and get it on more exchanges and implement it to form a real world use.
Can someone from Fastcoin please say you pinky promise that you are going to make the coin go to the Moon ?
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 02:17:59 PM

Guys

Sincerely

/Fast

Hey fast.

Thank's for your quick answer. Great to know that we are now being focus of interest.

Please, consider my suggestion of creating a slack channel for the community. This can help a lot, in my opinion.

Regards!

Thank you Ribdyne,

And all existing and new members to our forum.  All very good points from everyone and we appreciate your continued support for our coin.  Yes we are looking into a Slack channel as you suggested among now what seems to be a very long list of To Do's for our team.  For now you can follow some of our conversations on twitter in real-time, as stated before we are working on several new technical developments and look forward to sharing the news with the community when the time is right.  

We appreciate the constructive criticism regarding our historically lacking website and marketing efforts.  The Foundation has since made some slight modifications and believe these changes are for the better going forward.  

Thank you all again for your continued support, as we feel this is just a new chapter in our long history of our coin as we actively seek useful adoption and use of FST worldwide.

Sincerely

Fast

Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,
Torben

Thank you both Warmaus and Torben1,

As much as it pains us to admit this, we believe Warmaus is correct.  Again if you have not read the post I had regarding Beta vs VHS, all new members who have the same question about our coin, please feel free to read it here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218852.1340
My June 11th post @11:29am on this subject.

As stated by Fastcoin, new Marketing initiatives are currently being deployed by the FastCoin foundation and as a result we are now seeing some of the fruits of that labor.

With respects to parties using our coins, yes, we have several interested parties, certainly Fastcoin.co appears to be one of them.  We also have strong interest coming from Russia and China at the moment as well.  Since we are on the subject, anyone in our community who actively communicates, reads and writes in Chinese, please DM us as we may need your help.

Hope that answers your questions for now, thank you again for your continued support.

Looking forward to using FST to help drain "The Swamp" ;-)

Cheers

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:19:19 PM

Big advantage to livecoin.net where all the volume is, is there is also a FST/USD page for trading also
non-crypto people can just deposit cash, okpay, payeer plus lots of other ways, rather than having to go down the whole coinbase to btc route

when they see under 2 cents for fst, then look at btc, they realise its dirt cheap

rather than popup on website, fastcoin.ca
I would suggest a dedicated page detailing how and where people can buy and trade,, exchanges
and promote the FST/USD page as easiest for normal people, screenshot
walk them through the pages and process at livecoin
maybe a nice video too, with screenshots of pages

plus it is a matter of time surely before being added to further exchanges, one of consistently top volume on livecoin and does well on cryptopia which is low volume exchange but is number 15 out of all crypto on there and literally must be couple hundred coins on there

they are both good exchanges tbh out of smaller ones

bittrex would be very nice, who knows, are they stockpiling some before adding?
speculating here but seen it all before.

I actually have sellers regret as sold too cheap at a fraction of even this price!
I see a bright future for fastcoin

if, i can't see it, but if we drop back to 300 sat range or below, I'm buying hard

but I think we're going over 1k sats and beyond by the weekend

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
EdithS

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

maybe try and get a block explorer on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

It is great

Thanks for your suggestion orco#2,

I recently posted a request to have FastCoin block explorer added to the site as you mentioned.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=571254.msg19658099#msg19658099

Much appreciated!

Edith

Torben1

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:04:51 PM

Thanks a lot for the fast responses Cheetahx and Warmaus.

It strengthened my opinion that Fastcoin's future prospects are looking good, and I think the current price is still very cheap. I've bought quite a few coins, let's hope the current trend continues Smiley

Cheers,
Torben

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,
Torben

Thank you both Warmaus and Torben1,

As much as it pains us to admit this, we believe Warmaus is correct.  Again if you have not read the post I had regarding Beta vs VHS, all new members who have the same question about our coin, please feel free to read it here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218852.1340
My June 11th post @11:29am on this subject.

As stated by Fastcoin, new Marketing initiatives are currently being deployed by the FastCoin foundation and as a result we are now seeing some of the fruits of that labor.

With respects to parties using our coins, yes, we have several interested parties, certainly Fastcoin.co appears to be one of them.  We also have strong interest coming from Russia and China at the moment as well.  Since we are on the subject, anyone in our community who actively communicates, reads and writes in Chinese, please DM us as we may need your help.

Hope that answers your questions for now, thank you again for your continued support.

Looking forward to using FST to help drain "The Swamp" ;-)

Cheers

/C

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCmz5EgXcAAshmd.jpg:large

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: