Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

There is an announcement to be released later today , I expected the preico would move much faster in late days but ya as we all saw ETH price pumped hard made this almost impossible , Since the price of GATCOIN is fixed from day one . Can not wait to see the announcement .

Is the announcement due by now or what's the situation?
The announcement is from here , https://www.gatcoin.io/token-sale-update/ . There will be really good changes in 2 weeks , They talked about it a bit in Telegram . I will copy past it from there .

Hi, we have already hinted a significant decrease in hard cap and that unsold tokens will be distributed to GAT buyers. We also have other improvements set up but of course changes bring along implications that have to be vetted and discussed internally and with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth process of the project. That's why we take the additional two weeks to have everything mapped out correctly Smiley .

I think what is coming will be better . 
"One part of this process will be to evaluate a significant decrease in hard cap and the way unsold tokens will be distributed to GAT buyers"
So the token price will also decrease?

As far as I understood there's no reduction in price Huh just hard cap reduction
If hard cap is not met, remaining tokens will be distributed among investors instead of burning them, to thow out the entire supply. I think it's a good move, it's better to have a large liquidity in this project imo
Ya from what I understand is there will be reduction in hardcap , And there unsold tokens will be distributed to tokens holder but there is more as they said they will make sure to evaluate every thing before main ICO . I think who ever bought in pre ico should be rewarded Cheesy ( just joking ) 

I already feel rewarded with the 20% bonus khufuking Smiley . And you know what? It's not a big bonus like other pre-sales (I've seen even 70-80% bonuses around lol) but I'm happy, when there are big bonuses on pre-sales you see big dumps on exchanges because early investors are already in profit, leaving regular ICO partecipants fucked.
When people will discover during Gatcoin's ICO how big this project is (and trust, they will) they won't be fucked because pre-sale investors just got a 20% bonus

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:21:47 AM

I think, better not  distributed unsold tokens and burn them. Than tokens will be more expansive.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:00:58 AM

What has happened i saw the bounty thread been in the key?

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:29:28 AM

ICO is paused for two weeks they are setting up the map clear. And so because of this bounty is paused too.
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:50 AM

I think they had already acheived 40% of their presale. Unfortunately most ICO failed in last month due to fork and btc rise and now with eth pump,ico market is again dormant.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:32:28 PM

ICO is paused for two weeks they are setting up the map clear. And so because of this bounty is paused too.

I just realized it happened but did we also stop to make our post on the week?
Thank's

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:28:49 PM

ICO or pre-ICO? May be you mean pre-ICO? It was only pre-sale as I know. So, now will be main ICO after pause?
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

ICO or pre-ICO? May be you mean pre-ICO? It was only pre-sale as I know. So, now will be main ICO after pause?

I think that they paused the pre-sale, I don't know the details but after the pause I guess that it's going to be a pre-sale (for two weeks)

martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:15:02 AM

I think that they paused the pre-sale, I don't know the details but after the pause I guess that it's going to be a pre-sale (for two weeks)
The bounty is also paused, this is a bad news for signature bounty participants  Cry
2 weeks will feel very long  Cry
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:57:07 PM

So, team got a two week break to prepare for the main ICO. Does anyone know how much funds had been collected during preICO? It`s good to see the board of advisors are contantly being added by new professionals. A lot of new faces has recently appeared in team section of gatcoin site: Stephen Davis, TUDOR BARBULESCU, girls and many more.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:18:27 PM

https://www.gatcoin.io/new-token-sale-details/

well, many incentives for holders and our (contributors) bag will get a X10 multiplier to reflect the new conditions. What can I say other then I'm happy Grin?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

https://www.gatcoin.io/new-token-sale-details/

well, many incentives for holders and our (contributors) bag will get a X10 multiplier to reflect the new conditions. What can I say other then I'm happy Grin?
Damn, this is really a bad news for bounty participants.
Dev, will you increase the bounty rewards?
The pre-sale extended? and the main sale postponed again? really.
nor9854

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:53:26 PM

Their presale will restart on December 17.Check their facebook post

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
nor9854

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:46 PM

I really hope this project become successful. They have a good idea also some amazing partnerships.

Also, it is something I would like to use.

Yes you are right but bitcoin has failed many ico.I also hope they succed when presale reopens as they have made some exciting changes

|
|
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

I still think this has a promising future. The Ethereum network congestion due to the CryptoKitties proves the value of GATCOIN's High-Speed Super Large Ledger Technology.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

I am very happy with the incentive early investor got . The pause was for the pre sale what will continue now is the presale ( PreICO ) . The main sale should start at 7 jan . I really do not care about the pause time , I never removed my signature even during that paused time , I really believe in this project .
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:53:30 AM

I am very happy with the incentive early investor got . The pause was for the pre sale what will continue now is the presale ( PreICO ) . The main sale should start at 7 jan . I really do not care about the pause time , I never removed my signature even during that paused time , I really believe in this project .

Hopefully with your high confidence this project will succeed on the next day. Wink
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:47:17 AM

so I suppose, the presale started ??
when bounty company will out of the pause?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:01:17 PM

Bounty is continue I think I got a message stating that the bounty will continue today 12/18 so I guess every thing should be clear now . I am just waitting for the updated whitepaper to update my translation too . I am sure that they will message us with it soon .
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

again pre sale?? when pre sale will be finished? main ico will be open? i saw few days ago that ico will be finished 15 january but still now ico not started?? i am confused Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: