Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

if they announce more strong partnerships like skplanet, i really dont know where this token will go then Oo" not more moon, i think more of mars then Smiley

Price could reach new horizons with every merchant's adoption of GATCOIN's reward platform.
Well I bought this token with long term investment in my mind , I see this token doing pretty well specially if the roadmap of expanding is executed as described . There is a lot of potential in this project .

As to why the selling is going a little slow , You guys need to put one thing in your mind this project did not depend on hype , In fact they are depending on the good idea and solid project to sell , Which is something we no seeing anymore in most ICOs .

dude, no. this project may be a good idea, but without hype and promotion it isn't gonna go anywhere. marketing is vital.

Yes, marketing is vital, just ask Elastic. Anyway GatCoin is probably affected by the overwhelming number of ICOs and the change in that market.
the idea is good,project have solid bases,but with all this ico that are coming out is not enough,to boost sellings serves a well-organized large-scale advertising campaign...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:36:00 PM

I just want to know if there are any competitor coins in this space for Gatcoin?

Because if there is, then I have to look into their team and see if which coin has a stronger and more solid team and plan and product and merchants in the line.

And if there isn't, then I think this is no-brainer investment. I will invest. This coin is for long hold. Imagine them announcing one partnerships to another, and imagine you hodling and seeing your GATcoins getting higher and higher in the exchanges and you are getting richer and richer by each day. That would be a perfect scenario!

I have personally not come across an ICO or project that is trying to accomplish what GATcoin is trying to do. If you find a competitor, please let us know. Everyone in this topic can benefit from studying competitors.

What about Alloy? Don't think they have exactly the same concept as Gatcoin but afaik they aim to build a platform where users also can exchange their rewards to rewards from other merchants.

"Buy Real World Products using your Reward Points
Connect, Consolidate & Redeem Points from different sources for Real-world merchandise"

I will have to go read the Alloy whitepaper to see how similar it is. On first glance they seem to have overlap in things they want to do yes.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

Gatcoin is one of the most serious project for the end of this year, even with concurrence, the project has already partnership and great potential, I think the project will be a sucess, I’m impatient to see the platform be launched !
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

if they announce more strong partnerships like skplanet, i really dont know where this token will go then Oo" not more moon, i think more of mars then Smiley

Price could reach new horizons with every merchant's adoption of GATCOIN's reward platform.
Well I bought this token with long term investment in my mind , I see this token doing pretty well specially if the roadmap of expanding is executed as described . There is a lot of potential in this project .

As to why the selling is going a little slow , You guys need to put one thing in your mind this project did not depend on hype , In fact they are depending on the good idea and solid project to sell , Which is something we no seeing anymore in most ICOs .

dude, no. this project may be a good idea, but without hype and promotion it isn't gonna go anywhere. marketing is vital.

Yes, marketing is vital, just ask Elastic. Anyway GatCoin is probably affected by the overwhelming number of ICOs and the change in that market.
the idea is good,project have solid bases,but with all this ico that are coming out is not enough,to boost sellings serves a well-organized large-scale advertising campaign...

Well advertisment is always a matter. I hope they don't rest on the first run they had in the beginning. But on the other side I can't understand potential investors here. There are so many projects with no business case or already working platform or partnerships but raise so much money in such a short time. Gat has already a strong partnership and still don't get the attention it deseves :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

I just want to know if there are any competitor coins in this space for Gatcoin?

Because if there is, then I have to look into their team and see if which coin has a stronger and more solid team and plan and product and merchants in the line.

And if there isn't, then I think this is no-brainer investment. I will invest. This coin is for long hold. Imagine them announcing one partnerships to another, and imagine you hodling and seeing your GATcoins getting higher and higher in the exchanges and you are getting richer and richer by each day. That would be a perfect scenario!

Gatcoin will mainly operate in Japan from what i have been reading so far and they have already set up deals with retailers in there.
So is not very easy to answer you question, the market is quite large and i didn't hear of any other project doing something similar in Japan at least or anywhere else, let alone having already deals with retailers.

Probably if this project will be a success there will be "copy" popping up trying to take some share from the market.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

I have personally not come across an ICO or project that is trying to accomplish what GATcoin is trying to do. If you find a competitor, please let us know. Everyone in this topic can benefit from studying competitors.

What about Alloy? Don't think they have exactly the same concept as Gatcoin but afaik they aim to build a platform where users also can exchange their rewards to rewards from other merchants.

"Buy Real World Products using your Reward Points
Connect, Consolidate & Redeem Points from different sources for Real-world merchandise"

I will have to go read the Alloy whitepaper to see how similar it is. On first glance they seem to have overlap in things they want to do yes.

You could say that Alloy is some kind of competitor to Gatcoin but from what I last remember the Alloy ICO wasn't doing very well. Quite the contrary to the Gatcoin pre-sale.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:52:24 PM

Gatcoin will mainly operate in Japan from what i have been reading so far and they have already set up deals with retailers in there.
So is not very easy to answer you question, the market is quite large and i didn't hear of any other project doing something similar in Japan at least or anywhere else, let alone having already deals with retailers.

Probably if this project will be a success there will be "copy" popping up trying to take some share from the market.

They will start in Japan yes, but they should soon migrate to other countries even outside Asia. I think it wont be a problem since they already have guaranteed partnership with local retailers.
As for crypto competition, there is no one that cold compete with their massive chain of merchants waiting to join their platform.   

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:24:31 PM

Yes, hype is temporary but the quality is permanent. They had a great vision and perfect project. It's enough for me to invest.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:27:01 PM

Gatcoin is one of the most serious project for the end of this year, even with concurrence, the project has already partnership and great potential, I think the project will be a sucess, I’m impatient to see the platform be launched !
I also think that the Gatcoin project with great potential. Could you tell with which companies have already concluded partnership agreements, is there somewhere the information on this?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

It will be very interesting how fast other markets will follow using their service. In my opinion Japan is great to start this project.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

Guys. I've been thinking. In fact, Gatcoin owns 80% of all tokens? Let the 200 million coins be sold for ICO, 200 coins remain in the team. And the remaining 600 million? Is it not going to cause inflation and market manipulation?

Market manipulation well done is a good thing. Market makers are needed in a lot of markets.

But it would be surprising that they keep so much.

Gatcoin is getting good investments as of now and I hope this will continue as their team is strong and confident. Markets will always be volatile and will see how the team will use their tokens.

Well, honestly I'm not against volatile markets, that's how I make big gains  Grin
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

But Gatcoin has own blockchain (a fast one) and game-changer A-Drops. It's not only about exchange rewards for other rewards (or money)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

guys, have anybody found a project which could be similar to gatcoin, yet?

i would like to know, if this is really a worlds first and that noone tried this before like project.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:20:53 PM

i would like to know, if this is really a worlds first and that noone tried this before like project.

I haven't heard of anything specifically like this before. which means this will either fail or blow up big.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

GATCOIN is something unique!
There is nothing similar like GATCOIN. Really like this project.

Glad presale is doing great!
You guys deserve it!
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

Wasn't there a chart that showing the current process on ico? Did they remove it or am i looking the wrong place?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

GATCOIN is something unique!
There is nothing similar like GATCOIN. Really like this project.

Glad presale is doing great!
You guys deserve it!
Exactly the differential that has enchanted me in the project, besides, having a Team very committed to reach the cover and make sure our investments are sure that we will have good returns of Gatcoin, and the project will be of continuous evolution, I believe.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:13:52 PM

I haven't heard of anything specifically like this before. which means this will either fail or blow up big.

Maybe people think businesses can create write their own smart contract on Ethereum and issue tokens instead of loyalty points. But Ethereum is too slow for that, you cannot keep people waiting in line for a minute for the transaction to come through.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

Wasn't there a chart that showing the current process on ico? Did they remove it or am i looking the wrong place?

No, progress bar is still there on the website, you just have to scroll down a bit, 28% sold.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

Hi Team,DEV`s

I`m available for Romanian translation if you need, please PM
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: