Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

People also can add ERC tokens to EtherDelta themselves. But no sense in this. Better to wait good exchanges.

I had the good idea to test etherdelta again this afternoon.

Never, never I'll trade on this shit.
etherdelta isn't that bad. Somethimes you can make some very cheap deals there. You just have to know how it works.

Its nothing hard to know how this work. But trading on etherdelta have some risk (because we must enter private key), and big investors dont buying on ED, thats why price lon there.

Just have a separate wallet for trading on ED and use the Metamask plugin for Chrome. It's not that complicated but I must admit that you have to get used to it.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:14:14 PM

People also can add ERC tokens to EtherDelta themselves. But no sense in this. Better to wait good exchanges.

etherdelta isn't that bad. Somethimes you can make some very cheap deals there. You just have to know how it works.

Its nothing hard to know how this work. But trading on etherdelta have some risk (because we must enter private key), and big investors dont buying on ED, thats why price lon there.
I heard that it's quite secure with MetaMask. All centralised exchanges are also not 100% safe.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

Don’t be afraid by exchanges, gatcoin is a huge problem, I think we will see the token be listed on some exchanges very soon. Ether delta is not that bad, but just wait and other exchanges will be announced.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:21:29 PM

You could say that Alloy is some kind of competitor to Gatcoin but from what I last remember the Alloy ICO wasn't doing very well. Quite the contrary to the Gatcoin pre-sale.

Alloy is created by Codemojo, who have been running a reward network since 2015, and is backed by PayPal. Looks like a good basis to launch an ICO from. Any idea what happened to them that it did not take off?

Actually, they didn't get any good publication outside of bitcointalk. I showed some interest back then but no article no partnership only a sentence about "backed by paypal" nothing more. Besides the biggest problem about their product, you have to spend your money from their prize catalog. We all know how crappy and overpriced products they put on that catalogs. If they let people spend points in any merchant working with alloy they would have a different outcome.

When I checked alloy and gatcoin, gatcoin was looking miles ahead. Didn't surprised by the outcome because of this.

You are presenting some good insight there, levyashin. What GATCOIN can learn from that is marketing, partnerships and most important of all: offer a solution that benefits all involved parties including the consumers, not just the merchants.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

Don’t be afraid by exchanges, gatcoin is a huge problem, I think we will see the token be listed on some exchanges very soon. Ether delta is not that bad, but just wait and other exchanges will be announced.
There will be many exchanges that will list gatcoin. This is big project with bright future and this means that there will be high demand and great trade volume Wink
belechau

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:03:11 PM

There will be many exchanges that will list gatcoin. This is big project with bright future and this means that there will be high demand and great trade volume Wink

Your initial volume added to the performance of the Team will certainly bring many exchanges, and I believe we will have the renowned in this plan, The Gatcoin Team is to be congratulated, really very determined
Rigorous

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:12:06 PM

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright. +4

A-Drop is essentially real-time target marketing that allows retailers to narrow in on their ideal demographic within minutes. This technology, which is currently patent-pending, could be an extremely powerful draw for retailers. +3

Brick and mortal retail shops are becoming an endangered species nowadays. Why go to a mall when you can order online? That begs the question, are we not going in the wrong direction by luring shoppers into physical stores?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:14:54 PM

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright. +4

A-Drop is essentially real-time target marketing that allows retailers to narrow in on their ideal demographic within minutes. This technology, which is currently patent-pending, could be an extremely powerful draw for retailers. +3

Brick and mortal retail shops are becoming an endangered species nowadays. Why go to a mall when you can order online? That begs the question, are we not going in the wrong direction by luring shoppers into physical stores?

Not necessarily, online shops could issue gatcoin as tokens, or their own tokens to get discounts, etc. so is not a bad course, gatcoin gould go to a phisical store, or to an online one, even if phisical stores die out, gatcoin is already digital.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:16:40 PM

That's my hope. I think this is a long term project that is in the right path but there is still a lot of work to do.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:36:56 PM

Its not so bad.
If you have done it a couple of times you really can see the potential of this trading platform.

Good ICO's need good exchanges.
I'm sure Gatcoin will be listed on some great exchanges.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:39:17 PM

like today sold all old ebtc tokens there after the swap Smiley made 0.1eth off of worthless tokens, i love ED Smiley

but i had to spend some time to understand it and watched some tutorials too ><" plus, it is not very fast but cheap fees.

Delta is the shittiest exchange there is right now. They say its decentralized and thats why anyone can add a token and start trading. Its because of that some tokens are being sold before the end of their ICO in lower prices.

For someone who sold there must be someone who buys btw. I trade off the shitty UI for the opportunity to trust a smart contract instead of a third party anyday.
I fully agree, Etherdelta excellent exchange, if you understand how it works. Decentralized exchanges are the future.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:43:14 PM

Especially because these retail shops having a hard time to survive against all the online shops, it makes sense to have this A drop technology. With it, customers will be incentivized to come to these physical stores. The cities here in Germany would look really weird when there would be no shopping streets anymore.
Rigorous

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

Not necessarily, online shops could issue gatcoin as tokens, or their own tokens to get discounts, etc. so is not a bad course, gatcoin gould go to a phisical store, or to an online one, even if phisical stores die out, gatcoin is already digital.

True, but the A-Drops are specifically for physical stores. Which is totally okay with me, I am just trying to understand the rationale from the store owner's point of view. I am talking about physical stores that have online  competitors. Are they trying to save a sinking ship? Of course there will always be real world locations where A-Drops can be used such as restaurants, grocery stores and hair salons.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:04:44 PM

Will your token be on exchanges?

because it's ETH token , so it's easy to be list on Etherdelta.
keep patient and enthusiastic

i would like also if gatcoin list on bittrex or poloniex and livecoin exchanges also. gatcoin is promising project and i can see this project future is very bright.
These exchanges will come sooner or later. Nothing to worry about imo. Let's just first let the ICO pass.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:41:19 PM

i would like also if gatcoin list on bittrex or poloniex and livecoin exchanges also. gatcoin is promising project and i can see this project future is very bright.
These exchanges will come sooner or later. Nothing to worry about imo. Let's just first let the ICO pass.

Investors always like to know the exchanges Smiley
Good exchanges means good volume means more profit. But indeed, first focus on the ICO and then exchanges.

Gatcoin is doing great!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

Good exchanges means good volume means more profit. But indeed, first focus on the ICO and then exchanges.

Gatcoin is doing great!
Yes, I like to know the exchanges and more importantly profits  Grin
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

Gatcoin is doing great!
No one can predict what profits you will be able to make on gatcoin tokens. We're not a wizards Wink
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:24:32 AM

Gatcoin is doing great!
No one can predict what profits you will be able to make on gatcoin tokens. We're not a wizards Wink

My friends, no project know which exchanges will accept them, they would love to be in bitfinex, poloniex and bittrex, and they may have enough funds from the ICO to get in all those, BUT, the exchanges are the one deciding which token to list, so gatcoin may approach all the exchanges the community wants, but not all will accept to list them, add to that the confidential agreement that exchanges ask you to follow if you want to get listed.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:51:09 AM

Gatcoin is doing great!

If we could predict what profits you could make in the end, we all would be rich now probably Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:11:30 AM

Especially because these retail shops having a hard time to survive against all the online shops, it makes sense to have this A drop technology. With it, customers will be incentivized to come to these physical stores. The cities here in Germany would look really weird when there would be no shopping streets anymore.
Well , online stores wont be able to replace physical stores, people can immediately see and check or even try the goods to be bought there.
Its like why you still want to meet someone if you can have a phone/video call with him/her.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: