Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:07:08 AM

Yes i think the ico can skyrocket if the demo is released before December. But even withtout that gatcoin has great marketing arguments, like the potential of the project and the actual partnership. The pre sale is already a nice sucess.
Yep, releasing demo of this platform would be a great invective to invest in gatcoin tokens Cool
Is there a specific date for the release of the demo?

Don't think so. Let's just hope they will release it before the ICO starts so that this sells out in an instant Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:12:28 AM

Yes i think the ico can skyrocket if the demo is released before December. But even withtout that gatcoin has great marketing arguments, like the potential of the project and the actual partnership. The pre sale is already a nice sucess.
Yep, releasing demo of this platform would be a great invective to invest in gatcoin tokens Cool

Don't think so. Let's just hope they will release it before the ICO starts so that this sells out in an instant Cheesy

is this demo use for android app or desktop etc?. i am so excited to use gatcoin app in cell or desktop.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

is this demo use for android app or desktop etc?. i am so excited to use gatcoin app in cell or desktop.
1 of them for sure, maybe both, but they still havent released it yet
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:00:30 AM

i think it is for ios, for now, its easier to develop, though I could be wrong and they will develop to android and pc as well, but at least I think they will release the ios version first, then later on the rest, it is certainly good that they decided to release something before ICO, so people can see how transparent this project is Cheesy.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:16:22 AM

i think it is for ios, for now, its easier to develop, though I could be wrong and they will develop to android and pc as well, but at least I think they will release the ios version first, then later on the rest, it is certainly good that they decided to release something before ICO, so people can see how transparent this project is Cheesy.

Well I am iOS user but I hope they will release first on Android or desktop because the last times in other projects nearly everyone hat android phones and couldn't test the demo version. So I hope they don't make the same mistake here :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:39:43 AM

ICO will be in december, in the meantime the demostrative app will be released and it will be the mother of all marketing moves

I hoped GATCOIN will someday or in the near future, will consolidate all rewards programs worldwide. Though its hard to be implement, it is not impossible as well.

I think investing in rewards programs is smart, since people will always be attracted to rewards. Today I saw that I could book flights with my miles, I was so excited! I can see that happening too with Gatcoin, when you get a targeted drop on your phone, you will instantly get dopamine to your brain!

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:41:04 AM

when does the pre sale finish?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

when does the pre sale finish?
28 November 2017 sir, you can check it here : https://www.gatcoin.io/update-on-gatcoin-private-sale-public-pre-sale-and-public-sale/
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:12:16 AM

You could say that Alloy is some kind of competitor to Gatcoin but from what I last remember the Alloy ICO wasn't doing very well. Quite the contrary to the Gatcoin pre-sale.

Alloy is created by Codemojo, who have been running a reward network since 2015, and is backed by PayPal. Looks like a good basis to launch an ICO from. Any idea what happened to them that it did not take off?

Actually, they didn't get any good publication outside of bitcointalk. I showed some interest back then but no article no partnership only a sentence about "backed by paypal" nothing more. Besides the biggest problem about their product, you have to spend your money from their prize catalog. We all know how crappy and overpriced products they put on that catalogs. If they let people spend points in any merchant working with alloy they would have a different outcome.

When I checked alloy and gatcoin, gatcoin was looking miles ahead. Didn't surprised by the outcome because of this.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:06:09 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 01:23:45 PM by Piggy

ICO will be in december, in the meantime the demostrative app will be released and it will be the mother of all marketing moves

I hoped GATCOIN will someday or in the near future, will consolidate all rewards programs worldwide. Though its hard to be implement, it is not impossible as well.

I think it's just matter to have the right contacts with the retailers. This is quite a nice article https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-gatcoin/
and about the growth it says:

When it comes to star studded lineups, only a few ICOs can compete with Gatcoin. It’s not just who they have on board, but the diverse cross-section of talent that is represented. Blockchain entrepreneurs, cryptocurrency investors, Ethereum champions and investment bankers make up a highly competitive team of people. +5

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright. +4

A-Drop is essentially real-time target marketing that allows retailers to narrow in on their ideal demographic within minutes. This technology, which is currently patent-pending, could be an extremely powerful draw for retailers. +3
From the perspective of consumer adoption, Gatcoin has a unique opportunity to consolidate loyalty programs all in one place. Token liquidity also gives consumers full utilization of shopping incentives. In other words, the author sees plenty of reasons for consumer adoption. +4

Quite nice i would say.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:31:01 AM

Presale is almost at 30%, really nice!
Still some weeks to go, so I think this will be a good sale. After the Segwit2x fork money will come back to altcoins and ICO's.

Really hope this fork shits stops after segwit2x
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

I think it's just matter to have the right contacts with the retailers. This is quite a nice article https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-gatcoin/

When it comes to star studded lineups, only a few ICOs can compete with Gatcoin. It’s not just who they have on board, but the diverse cross-section of talent that is represented. Blockchain entrepreneurs, cryptocurrency investors, Ethereum champions and investment bankers make up a highly competitive team of people. +5

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright. +4

A-Drop is essentially real-time target marketing that allows retailers to narrow in on their ideal demographic within minutes. This technology, which is currently patent-pending, could be an extremely powerful draw for retailers. +3
From the perspective of consumer adoption, Gatcoin has a unique opportunity to consolidate loyalty programs all in one place. Token liquidity also gives consumers full utilization of shopping incentives. In other words, the author sees plenty of reasons for consumer adoption. +4

Quite nice i would say.

Very good read for investors.  It's a good way to explain why GATcoin will be interesting for consumers and merchants.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

Still some weeks to go, so I think this will be a good sale. After the Segwit2x fork money will come back to altcoins and ICO's.

Almost 1/3 sold in the presale, that sounds good. The sale is always fast at the beginning. Still enough time to decide if you want to invest. Is there a limited bonus time?

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:11:30 AM

Do you mean 30% of the cap of pre-sale? Pretty good news if they seem to get funds relatively easy. A lot of ICO's seem to struggle getting funds
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

Quite nice i would say.

Quite a nice review. Let's hope that this project succeeds.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

Do you mean 30% of the cap of pre-sale? Pretty good news if they seem to get funds relatively easy. A lot of ICO's seem to struggle getting funds

And they didn't announce the demo yet. Probably with it, funding would be massive.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

Almost 1/3 sold in the presale, that sounds good. The sale is always fast at the beginning. Still enough time to decide if you want to invest. Is there a limited bonus time?

The bonus of 20% is for the whole pre-sale period, until 28th November, so yes, still a lot of time to invest and get the bonus!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:06:30 AM

And they didn't announce the demo yet. Probably with it, funding would be massive.

Can't wait to try it but the real deal  I'm waiting for is the SSL blockchain sometime next year

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:12:10 AM

I think investing in rewards programs is smart, since people will always be attracted to rewards. Today I saw that I could book flights with my miles, I was so excited! I can see that happening too with Gatcoin, when you get a targeted drop on your phone, you will instantly get dopamine to your brain!

Well, we are all a little greedy by nature and merchants take advantage of that all the time. You are absolutely right, if we see a discount or a chance to use a coupon, we will grab it immediately. Gatcoin is a perfect example of taking advantage of this behavior which will always be present in all of us.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

In the near future, I would not be surprised if your air miles is already within the GATCOIN platform. Smiley

Using it for air miles can indeed be one of the many natural use cases of GATCOIN.

This project has also the benefit of helping introducing crypto to people, probably they wont have to know anything about the underlaying system but, still they will be using it.

Im particularly looking forward to see how the app and the whole system works, from both the prospectives of the retailer which create the tokens and send them to the customers and, the customer himself. The whole process must be as fast and easy as possible as "non crypto" people are involved.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: