Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:34 AM

Just read an overview Gatcoin project and saw app in this overview... But I cant find at last demo-app on their website... They have app or not?

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-gatcoin/
They dont have it yet, but they have planned to launch a demonstration app before the ICO

I think it is unfair to analyze before the beta release, I prefer to wait, because of the greatness of Gatcoin, surely we will have a cutting-edge platform to test and perfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:48:06 AM

Just read an overview Gatcoin project and saw app in this overview... But I cant find at last demo-app on their website... They have app or not?

They dont have it yet, but they have planned to launch a demonstration app before the ICO

I think it is unfair to analyze before the beta release, I prefer to wait, because of the greatness of Gatcoin, surely we will have a cutting-edge platform to test and perfect

The demo is to show investors the product that will potentially be investing, so they become transparent, investors will judge if its worth investing or not, i will too wait for it to check it out and see if the project have the potential to be user friendly, taking into account that normal people and housewives will be using it.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:58:05 AM

The demo is to show investors the product that will potentially be investing, so they become transparent, investors will judge if its worth investing or not, i will too wait for it to check it out and see if the project have the potential to be user friendly, taking into account that normal people and housewives will be using it.

If it is too early for a demo, another possibility is making a video where you can get a good impression of how the Gatcoin app works. I would like to see how the targeted airdrop will look like.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

Agree doesnt make much sense to speculate on it now, ill just want to see the app before
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

When this A-Drop technology really works like planned, it's gonna be the start of a new era of bounty hunting  Grin

Are you thinking about the mobile augmented reality geocaching game Pokemon Go? For retailers it was a neat way to attract new customers to their shops.

Yes, I remember when the Pokemon Go hype came up. It was very lucrative for café, bar or restaurant owners to have such a Pokestop close to their location, where they could catch Pokemon or get some items: "... Food and drink sales spiked by about 30 percent compared with a typical weekend.." (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/pokemon-go-restaurants-money-business-new-york-smartphone-app-a7134036.html)

Its like poke hunting coins. Gotta get em all! I like the idea this really is a innovative project

It's funny that Pokemon Go is being compared to the 'a-drop' technology Gatcoin is implementing. I do see the extra value for merchandisers with this A-drop tech.
By providing coupons to people around your business you can attract them easily. Good idea !
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

gatcoin is promising project. i want to know, is there any announcement for app or demo for test during ICO or after ICO?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

ok, this is nice ) We can see their capabilities before ICO> But better was to have before pre-sale demo.
aleksandrsereda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:18:25 AM

Hi, i participate in articles / blogs bounty

https://medium.com/@aleksandrsereda/gatcoin-%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BD-%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%B0-d0b75720b8c8
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:50 AM

thats a smart turn and will bring a few investors which arent sure by now
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

thats a smart turn and will bring a few investors which arent sure by now

slowly but surely the days of ICO's without working products are going away. People are a lot more picky about their investments.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

When this A-Drop technology really works like planned, it's gonna be the start of a new era of bounty hunting  Grin

Are you thinking about the mobile augmented reality geocaching game Pokemon Go? For retailers it was a neat way to attract new customers to their shops.

Yes, I remember when the Pokemon Go hype came up. It was very lucrative for café, bar or restaurant owners to have such a Pokestop close to their location, where they could catch Pokemon or get some items: "... Food and drink sales spiked by about 30 percent compared with a typical weekend.." (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/pokemon-go-restaurants-money-business-new-york-smartphone-app-a7134036.html)

Its like poke hunting coins. Gotta get em all! I like the idea this really is a innovative project

It's funny that Pokemon Go is being compared to the 'a-drop' technology Gatcoin is implementing. I do see the extra value for merchandisers with this A-drop tech.
By providing coupons to people around your business you can attract them easily. Good idea !
Well, If this would be something like pokemon Go then they can have convidence it will rock! If you see how popular this game was/is and the amount of people playing it, this project is of for a good start.
The only difference with this one is, it's more serious... no kiddy play Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Mystic90

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

Well, If this would be something like pokemon Go then they can have convidence it will rock! If you see how popular this game was/is and the amount of people playing it, this project is of for a good start.

If i see 2 coffee shops and 1 has a pokestop so i can grind that while dirnkign coffee, i'm picking that one.

if I see 2 coffee shops and 1 is dropping free GATcoin tokens around it I can use for the coffee, guess which one I am choosing?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:35:12 AM

Really like the review of Gatcoin on Hacked.com

They have a nice score of 7 out of 10 witch is pretty high for that website.

Quote from the review:
If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright.

The future will look bright for Gatcoin Wink
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

Augmented reality app like pokemon go, would be an awesome idea! I would walk to a coffeeshop, open my app and see a coupon in front of me. Very nice!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:12:38 AM

If i see 2 coffee shops and 1 has a pokestop so i can grind that while dirnkign coffee, i'm picking that one.

if I see 2 coffee shops and 1 is dropping free GATcoin tokens around it I can use for the coffee, guess which one I am choosing?

Still the one with a Pokestop? Tongue

I also would consider to go to the shop with GATCOINs, but of course there is still the thing that I would considere the whole price, the ambience, how good the coffee is etc. Currently I also consider this for example a lot.

By the way, my home university in Germany also have a reward program in their cafés, I could imagen that this is not in this one a case. So maybe something like this should also be considered. You would also have a great and open minded community to get as customers.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mystic90

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:24:22 AM

I also would consider to go to the shop with GATCOINs, but of course there is still the thing that I would considere the whole price, the ambience, how good the coffee is etc. Currently I also consider this for example a lot.

By the way, my home university in Germany also have a reward program in their cafés, I could imagen that this is not in this one a case. So maybe something like this should also be considered. You would also have a great and open minded community to get as customers.

Universities are definitely good to starts dropping GATOINS. 16.5% of crypto users are between 19-24 of age (https://www.statista.com/statistics/580503/age-of-bitcoin-users-worldwide/)
I think most likely they are high educated.
alphashotgun

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:29:56 AM

Universities are definitely good to starts dropping GATOINS. 16.5% of crypto users are between 19-24 of age (https://www.statista.com/statistics/580503/age-of-bitcoin-users-worldwide/)

thats a quite high percentage never thought that would in a way like that. but its cool! and YES. im in my late twenties and im crying when i think back that i laughted when i first heared about crypto D,: when i was like 19 years old
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

thats a good idea, spread the world starting from young generation.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:42:10 AM

Traders will go where their is money to be made bitcoin forks is making the rich richer, Gatcoin have some similarity with other projects that have launch or its under ICO, traders are looking for new innovation something that will make them apart from other ICO if the DEVS can make that out of Gatcoin then surely traders will swarm the poject.

Well it's making everyone richer in my opinion, I won more in 6 month that I could have won in 5 years of a well paid job.

well my well paid job pays more than the crypto is going on atm Smiley but yes, i dont have bitcoin from 2011 anymore T_T" *triesnottocry*

atm, you can make a shitload money out of all those free airdrops and invest them in nice icos like this Smiley

Well the best is trading. Began with few bucks and now I ve a shitload of them  Grin

trade does not always provide. you may lose. I hope your estimates are correct.  Smiley

It's sure. But for me I already used 100 times the sum I invested, and have way more still invested, so Win-win situation from now on.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

Really like the review of Gatcoin on Hacked.com

They have a nice score of 7 out of 10 witch is pretty high for that website.

Quote from the review:
If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright.

The future will look bright for Gatcoin Wink

Getting 7 from hacked.com is like getting 5.5 from ico rating websites (they vote max 5.0). They are very strict when scoring.

I believe too that future is looking bright for gatcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: