Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:22:47 AM

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright. +4

A-Drop is essentially real-time target marketing that allows retailers to narrow in on their ideal demographic within minutes. This technology, which is currently patent-pending, could be an extremely powerful draw for retailers. +3

Brick and mortal retail shops are becoming an endangered species nowadays. Why go to a mall when you can order online? That begs the question, are we not going in the wrong direction by luring shoppers into physical stores?

Especially because these retail shops having a hard time to survive against all the online shops, it makes sense to have this A drop technology. With it, customers will be incentivized to come to these physical stores. The cities here in Germany would look really weird when there would be no shopping streets anymore.
Well , online stores wont be able to replace physical stores, people can immediately see and check or even try the goods to be bought there.
Its like why you still want to meet someone if you can have a phone/video call with him/her.
Replace is an aggressive term that they prefer not to use, but certainly had evolution gets a mass adoption and reduces activity in physical form. This is inevitable.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:50:30 AM

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright. +4

A-Drop is essentially real-time target marketing that allows retailers to narrow in on their ideal demographic within minutes. This technology, which is currently patent-pending, could be an extremely powerful draw for retailers. +3

Brick and mortal retail shops are becoming an endangered species nowadays. Why go to a mall when you can order online? That begs the question, are we not going in the wrong direction by luring shoppers into physical stores?

Especially because these retail shops having a hard time to survive against all the online shops, it makes sense to have this A drop technology. With it, customers will be incentivized to come to these physical stores. The cities here in Germany would look really weird when there would be no shopping streets anymore.
Well , online stores wont be able to replace physical stores, people can immediately see and check or even try the goods to be bought there.
Its like why you still want to meet someone if you can have a phone/video call with him/her.
Replace is an aggressive term that they prefer not to use, but certainly had evolution gets a mass adoption and reduces activity in physical form. This is inevitable.
Both of them will be suitable for several conditions respectively.
In the end this is just about the promotion and advertising competition, this is what will determine the winner.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:45:03 AM

Presale is almost at 30%, really nice!
Still some weeks to go, so I think this will be a good sale. After the Segwit2x fork money will come back to altcoins and ICO's.

Really hope this fork shits stops after segwit2x

Do you mean 30% of the cap of pre-sale? Pretty good news if they seem to get funds relatively easy. A lot of ICO's seem to struggle getting funds

And they didn't announce the demo yet. Probably with it, funding would be massive.

Can't wait to try it but the real deal  I'm waiting for is the SSL blockchain sometime next year

Are you referring to SSL certificate?

"SSL Certificates provide secure, encrypted communications between a website and an internet browser. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer"

I think he meant the Super large ledger Blockchain developed by Prof Tsai. Here you can read more about SSL System:

https://www.gatcoin.io/how-it-works-high-speed-super-large-ledger-technology/

I had a look at the article, but couldnt find how the SSL technology is related to Gatcoin. Is this technology for every blockchain project, or do they have to implement the technology and is Gatcoin willing to do that?

GATCOIN platform will implement high speed super large ledger technology developed by Prof. Tsai in order to achieve fast transaction time comparable to credit card transactions which in essence,  is a great feature of the platform.

Yes but I was wondering, is this SSL technology exclusive for Gatcoin? Or will it be implemented by every blockchain platform in the future?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

i was looking in here about GATOCOIN: https://icobench.com/ico/gatcoin

they have a very good short but good description about what they are doing:

DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

Global Platform: Our network is open to all merchants in any part of the world. This gives GATCOIN significant reach and a global business platform
Proprietary A-DropTM: Patent-pending crypto currency distribution system that targets audiences by demographic, shopping interests and geo-location. Push notifications alert customers of token receipt in seconds. A-DropTM unleashes unprecedented innovation and creativity in retail digital marketing
Tradable Tokens: Merchant tokens are tradable for GAT Coins delivering immediate intrinsic value to customers. Merchant tokens will always be valuable to consumers no matter who issues them, and whether the consumer uses them or not
Strong Business: GATCOIN gets business done, and will launch retail tokens covering a network of 60,000+ retail stores and 21 brands in Asia through SK Planet Japan’s COTOCO gift and coupon business. That’s just the beginning
TEHCNICAL COMPONENTS

GAT NETWORK
Global high-speed blockchains on which retail tokens circulate and A-DropTM to customers anywhere in the world
GAT WALLET
A beautifully-designed mobile token wallet that customers use to manage and spend their retail tokens
GAT MARKETPLACE
A mobile shopping portal where customers can spend retail tokens for real products
GAT EXCHANGE
A full-feature crypto-currency exchange where retail tokens are publicly traded for GAT Coins, and GAT Coins are publicly traded for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other major crypto currencies
GAT FOUNDATION
An independent non-profit organization based in Singapore

And information about the ICO prices:

PreICO price1 GAT = 0.167 USD
Token price1 GAT = 0.20 USD

VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:37:20 AM

I wrote an article about the project. I read the white paper attentively. Overall, the project definitely succeed. In my opinion, it is important that it has solid support from Japanese companies.
Article in Russian: https://medium.com/@VSOP_irina/gatcoin-digital-token-distribution-system-for-mainstream-enterprises-f42469296e67
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

I wrote an article about the project. I read the white paper attentively. Overall, the project definitely succeed. In my opinion, it is important that it has solid support from Japanese companies.
Article in Russian: https://medium.com/@VSOP_irina/gatcoin-digital-token-distribution-system-for-mainstream-enterprises-f42469296e67

I appreciate you took the time , but most of us here are english speakers. can you translate?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

Bitcoin pumping hard and I believe it will continue doing so till segwit2x.

After segwit2x probably money will go alts and also icos. I am expecting a nice flow of investing after it happens. Gatcoin still made a good start if you think about the conditions.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

Good article. Pretty much written, not 10 sentences, as it is now fashionable to write for morons.

You also look great in the photo!  Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

There are some retailer in my country who said they will never offer loyalty programs but instead they will just have lower prices than competition and guess what, all of them are now involved in some kind of card, discount and bonus campaign. I guess its just too popular to not include it in your businesses program.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

Global Platform: Our network is open to all merchants in any part of the world. This gives GATCOIN significant reach and a global business platform
Proprietary A-DropTM: Patent-pending crypto currency distribution system that targets audiences by demographic, shopping interests and geo-location. Push notifications alert customers of token receipt in seconds. A-DropTM unleashes unprecedented innovation and creativity in retail digital marketing
Tradable Tokens: Merchant tokens are tradable for GAT Coins delivering immediate intrinsic value to customers. Merchant tokens will always be valuable to consumers no matter who issues them, and whether the consumer uses them or not
Strong Business: GATCOIN gets business done, and will launch retail tokens covering a network of 60,000+ retail stores and 21 brands in Asia through SK Planet Japan’s COTOCO gift and coupon business. That’s just the beginning
TEHCNICAL COMPONENTS

GAT NETWORK
Global high-speed blockchains on which retail tokens circulate and A-DropTM to customers anywhere in the world
GAT WALLET
A beautifully-designed mobile token wallet that customers use to manage and spend their retail tokens
GAT MARKETPLACE
A mobile shopping portal where customers can spend retail tokens for real products
GAT EXCHANGE
A full-feature crypto-currency exchange where retail tokens are publicly traded for GAT Coins, and GAT Coins are publicly traded for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other major crypto currencies
GAT FOUNDATION

I think it is a good thing that Gatcoin's pre ICO price and ICO price are not too different. Some projects are giving away crazy bonuses. When I see that, I dont even want to invest anymore..

VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:34:05 AM

Good article. Pretty much written, not 10 sentences, as it is now fashionable to write for morons.

You also look great in the photo!  Smiley

Thank you!  Cheesy
I write original context only. I try to work over the project thoroughly. About the translation my article from Russian into English, I'm afraid, it is not necessary, becouse the whitepaper is in English now. My article focused on the Russian users, they might be interested in investing.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:49:36 AM

After segwit2x probably money will go alts and also icos. I am expecting a nice flow of investing after it happens. Gatcoin still made a good start if you think about the conditions.

I really hope so, starting to having doubt but I will hold my altcoins Smiley
There is no fear  Lips sealed Lips sealed

Cant wait for this shit to be over.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

I wonder, as they will start in Japan and Asia, are there some people of the Japanese btc talk community here in the Gatcoin community? Do they even know about this project?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

TEHCNICAL COMPONENTS

GAT NETWORK
GAT WALLET
GAT MARKETPLACE
GAT EXCHANGE
GAT FOUNDATION

I think it is a good thing that Gatcoin's pre ICO price and ICO price are not too different. Some projects are giving away crazy bonuses. When I see that, I dont even want to invest anymore..
This is to avoid massive token tradding. I also this kind of ICO's because it looks like a long term project and not a fast way of getting money.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

TEHCNICAL COMPONENTS

GAT NETWORK
GAT WALLET
GAT MARKETPLACE
GAT EXCHANGE
GAT FOUNDATION

Thank you for this conclusion. Gatcoin is aiming high and thats good.
The pre-ico price is also ok...
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

TEHCNICAL COMPONENTS

GAT NETWORK
GAT WALLET
GAT MARKETPLACE
GAT EXCHANGE
GAT FOUNDATION

Thank you for this conclusion. Gatcoin is aiming high and thats good.
The pre-ico price is also ok...

really good conclucion thank you from mee too
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

I appreciate you took the time , but most of us here are english speakers. can you translate?

There in general the same thing as in white paper, but it is explained much easier and more understandable.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

TEHCNICAL COMPONENTS

GAT NETWORK
GAT WALLET
GAT MARKETPLACE
GAT EXCHANGE
GAT FOUNDATION

that's good price for pre-ICO and ICO phase.
at least, when bounty hunter dumped, not to much fall.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:00:13 AM

cannot read Russian but is pretty much the conclusion i came up doing my own research, the selling point for me is indeed the support / contact from merchants
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:05:25 AM

I really hope so, starting to having doubt but I will hold my altcoins Smiley
There is no fear  Lips sealed Lips sealed

Cant wait for this shit to be over.

well, at the moment, i am all-in in btc and will probably sell tomorrow Smiley

those forks are killing me Smiley but you gain so much during the forks, it is insane...
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: