Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining on Mobile Phone  (Read 12410 times)
Ganjj

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:17:11 AM

maybe pos 'mining' could be interesting on mobile,
but won't pow drain your battery?
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:25:51 AM

Why would anybody fry his ir her mobile phone in the name of mining. Mining is good and it is very profitable in some cases! Mining wuth your mobile can't amount to much. You need gears and electricity! There are contract mining though, but i have not seen any legit one yet!
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:31:49 AM

Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

i don´t think its a good idea to mine on mobile phones cause the battery capazity of some phones is not good.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

I think these is feasible. But on battery and internet connection basis it will be hard dont you think? I think it will drag the phone down, hope dragging it down will give atleast x2 of its profit level to the phones value Cheesy
Hafik

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

For this one technology, it is very helpful in terms of mine. let alone can be used in hanphone. so for mine business, we do not need to bother to monitor it. just via cellphone we already know all the development.

LoyalCoin
▄▄
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████

▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
░░░░▀▀██
..Redefining Customer Loyalty..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRE-SALE    OnGoing Now   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░░░
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

I think the concept of Electroneums "mobile mining experience" is mainly aimed at attracting new people and educating them about cryptocurrency. We have yet to see whether this will be a success and if people stay using the app. Will depend mainly on how much "free money" people can make and whether people will actually start actively trading with their "mined" tokens instead of just cashing out when they made enough.

indomitableprincess

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

Hurray!!! Dentacoin Innitial Coin Offer (The First Medical Coin In History) Hurray!!!

Are you still Alive and wants to remain Healthy? Then Join Dentacoin and Invest.

Note, this ICO comes up on October 1st 2017. Kindly read the below extract from our site and be informed.

Dentacoin is the first Blockchain concept designed for the Global Dental Industry. The Dentacoin ERC20 token is configured to be used globally by all individuals. Dentacoin aims at improving dental care worldwide and making it affordable through crowd power. Numerous Blockchain-based tools will be developed and implemented.

Those early birds who got to know of our first presale bought into it and have made fortunes in multiple times of their investments. Yes, your heard me right, they had presale and DCN is already listed which gave people to trade and make fortunes.
Now is another opportunity brought to everyone in the time of coming ICO where you shall be able to buy at unexpected low price and which is the door of wealth to those who invest.

Buy from ICO starting from October 1st 2017 at a cheaper price and you can begin to make multiple returns immediately ICO ends in a month interval.

Mode of Payment are by ethereum and bitcoin.
For more details and You can also visit our website https://www.dentacoin.com/ to read all about our FAQs and other needed informations. To join any of our social media group, kindly click on any of the media below the website to have a direct contact with the admins and teams. Thanks

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:43:08 AM

Sounds really good at first honestly but i'm not sure how realistic it is. If this turn out to be a reasonable option it will be a huge step for mining business.

MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:44:24 AM

Yes, I am! But I know exactly which one you would like to promote  Roll Eyes  Grin 1 november will be the start date for the mobile miner, I'm curious if it will be profitable!

thanks for your comment davey!

well I do not only mean Electroneum (that I am indeed promoting) but generally the idea of mining on a mobile phone.

With conventional crypto currencies real and valuable mining is not possible.

Everyone's on mobile now, I think it could be great if I can mine right on my phone.
My friends who aren't into crypto would most likely be interested in this too.

If you show them a mining rig they just laugh and don't get it. It's something entirely different for them if they can easily mine from their phones. My girlfriend would even do it, and I'd tell my dad to mine too
Wow this will be very interesting but am still thnking of how it will be done because if mining is going to be that simple and be done on mobile phone am thinking those with the mining farms will get all the coins because they have a really sophisticated system which can solve that algorithm the phone is solving in a minute under one second. because they are ahead in terms of processor, memory, power and all he that is needed to make mining fast. Wishing the guys well though
Greedy_bear

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Mining on Android\iOS exclusively doesn't seem reasonable, it will become an unneeded constraint in the end.

If it's not exclusively, then, initially having option to mine on as many plaforms as possible is nice and may attract greater public, but at some point mobile mining will become not sustainable.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:42:26 PM

Mining is to secure a network and I don't think Mobile phone can provide that security unless you are just interested in the academic side of the work and not world wide adoption
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:35:26 PM

I try to mined on my mobile and give me 5 hash.
If I mined on 1000 mobiles it will be 5000 hash - it will give me 1000$ in month  Cheesy

Anyway. If you will do some kind of mining game and it become popular you can earn good money.
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

Would be a great idea.  Someone would have to figure out some way of keeping it to only be used on mobile phones.  Not an algorithm calculating away and using your mobile devices battery.  Probably like proof of existence.  The new PoE  lol

Not sure how many are aware, but the mining horsepower is NOT going towards keeping a coin secure.  All the billions of Kilowatts of power used hashing for BTC is only there to play a random number game.  The only actual thing Work part of Mining involves is to try to make sure the same person/entity doesn't get a certain number of blocks in a row that are needed to confirm a change in that blockchain.  Nothing more.  Of course if this mobile phone algorithm went big, there would be people out buying every used phone on the market and some people would have 50,000 phones sitting in a room.  Nothing ever changes.  

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:27:53 PM

I think a very good idea to do mining on the mobile phone, because a lot of that can be done on the mobile media, for example can be brought anywhere, can be accessed anytime and anywhere, and faster

tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

Mining through mobile phone is not pratial way to earn, mobile phone thevery small if you are talking about crypto or bitoin itself. who invest with mining rig will be at their loose isnot reated for that and low computing power.
erep

Activity: 2338
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

Is it about Electroneum.? because I have seen a huge buzz about it lately.
Raised more than 13k ETH and 1k BTC already. Its humongous for a project whose tag line is "Mine from Mobile."

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

of course not. you can already use minergate in mobile phones and it can break your phone easily.

If a coin can be mined in smartphone, it can also be mined in computers as well. This means computers will beat the smartphone in the end. So what is the purpose of mining in a smart phone in the end?
SL125

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:48:23 PM

There are coins you can do it on, but I think it will burn out your mobile phone.
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

Interested, yes. Optimistic... well, not really. When and how would this be possible, and how would it affect the performance and lifetime of the phone?

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:31:24 PM

There is no way this will ever be profitable. A phone cannot pack enough power to do anything effective ever. The price of good phones that have the best technology is the same price as some older ASICs or a cheap GPU rig.  Not to mention the lifespan of the phone would probably be days based on overheating.  Its just not possible or profitable in anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: