Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining on Mobile Phone  (Read 12408 times)
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

I think if mining with smartphones will be more comfortable because it can be brought to anywhere, but the problem must be in the smartphone battery and definitely a smartphone for mining will be fast

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Really? I can't even imagine a mining rig doing the POW thing without proper ventilation or air conditioning. I even tried mining using my laptop and it looks like it's smoke is going to come out at any point of time after it heats up so intensely. I am afraid mining using phone can be so dangerous that it might come to the point that it will explode. Just an opinion though.

I am still a CPU miner. I mine using laptop. I haven't invested in GPUs yet. It's been more than six months since I am mining (some laptops 24x7) and haven't had any issues. I have mined enough to replace those laptops (because of recent price rise) and to build a small rig. The thing is you shouldn't run all the threads of your laptop. I always run at 50 to 70%.

mining in laptop is good but yes it is that you may do that but you can run all of it , when using laptop also you may experience its heating so thinking of if this is may happen and phone may use it what may happen so i may disagree using mobile phone on mining , mining is taking so seriously.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

People shilling electroneum, they give you a fake mining experience and probably mine all the data off your phone in the process. Pay u pennies for all your data. Brilliant

skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

It is most difficult to mine a coin on mobile phone.if mining is done on mobile phone then it is very slow due to low size of CPU.Besides on pc we can mine through GPU but in mobile phone we cannot.So it is difficult to mine the coins through mobile phone.It seems  good mining through mobile phone but not profitable.i do not recommend mining through mobile phone.some apps give the platform for mining through mobile phone but they scam.So do not go for mining through mobile phone.

rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

It is really impossible to use Android and iOS for mining,the minimum requirements of capable for mining PC is you will use unless vga with high specification to mine altcoin,a totally insane idea mining in mobile application it will never happen yet.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

So far its profitable then i would be very interesting to try mining in android or IOS i phone.
But 1 problem that i will be facing, thats the over loading of my android since my android is not new so it can be broken.
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

People shilling electroneum, they give you a fake mining experience and probably mine all the data off your phone in the process. Pay u pennies for all your data. Brilliant

Actually didn't think of it that way.  Shocked Electroneum was too convenient to mine according to my friend and I wanted to try it out too as I have 4 other phones collecting dust. I guess I'll still try it out after I wipe all the data on these phones.
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

In my opinion this is a very very bad idea, i think its possible to destroy your mobile phone.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

I do not think that using mobile phone would be a good used when it comes to mining because as you can see thier is a minimun requiremebt for mining rig and that cannot be get by our mobile phone and i think that using mobile phone to mine is bad

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

Well the idea is good but look that the very perspective android phones and ios phones are on very low mining speed because of it's cpu speed and the worst part about dont have a bigger graphics mining in pc was just the best as could
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

It could have been. But if I prefer to use pc screen because of wider and more sure you can freely use it for a wide range of activities and not only mining only.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

Everybody will be interest including me if it gain profit. Mining is profitable activity that we can try to get the altcoin and sell it.
We just need to prepare our android to make it compatible.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

Mining on Mobile Phone That Means Crypto Miner Btc, LTC, X11, XMR etc . Anyone can do it and make money form Mobile phone. There are many apps in google play so you need to search and install it then you can star mining on mobile phone.
the question is,have you tried it?to mine cryptocoins thru your mobile?if yes so is it profitable?can you really made some bucks out of this setting?and if the answer is NO then stop pushing this idea.imagine what will happen to those expensive mining materials if the coins can be mine on our gadget?whats the sense of having those expensive ?
VernonRoshe

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

It seems to me that mining on the phone is unprofitable. The phone battery will land at a huge speed, and you will either have to live near the outlet, or leave the phone at home. In addition, expensive equipment is becoming more expensive, with a low payback, it will be unprofitable.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mbakruroh

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

It seems to me that mining on the phone is unprofitable. The phone battery will land at a huge speed, and you will either have to live near the outlet, or leave the phone at home. In addition, expensive equipment is becoming more expensive, with a low payback, it will be unprofitable.
it is ineffective and can not benefit greatly. you just waste your time and money for mining with mobile phone. you can replace mining with standard mining tool. I think it just makes a loss and gets a little profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nboramir

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

it is not wise to make your mining phone by phone, considering that it is now very profitable even with expensive equipment.
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

Mining on mobile phone ? why not in 2018 . I got 3-4 old phones what are in the box without any uses for while , so i can start mining with then. IF you can charge them at work, an at work charge Power Bank why not free energy.

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

I'm very skeptic, even if it wouldn't be difficult to use another phone and not the main one.
But mining is profitable today only on an industrial level, I don't see how we can do something just with a slow cpu.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

Mining on mobile phone ? why not in 2018 . I got 3-4 old phones what are in the box without any uses for while , so i can start mining with then. IF you can charge them at work, an at work charge Power Bank why not free energy.

Well... I just wonder...  may be it's not the most original idea, but... I've a solar charger for my mobile... if I let the mobile in charge with solar energy, then mining would be profitable, even for small sums.... mmm. Why not, waiting for the details :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Simptonym

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Smartphones are not designed to run at 100% 24 hours every day, they will overheat and will soon just broke somehow....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: