Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining on Mobile Phone  (Read 12408 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

I'm wondering if it is possible to mine here with your mobile phone.
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/monero_mining.php

Would be nice if you could tell me.

I believe it is not possible...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

I think it is very risky damage to the phone, because the phone is made not to do mining. Could be we have not gained profit but our phone is broken. I think in first consider before doing mining with mobile phone.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

Would you be interested in a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that can easily be mined on both android and iOS phones?

The idea is good for me because all most all the people in the world is have a phone already even a kid. Mining at phone is good idea to the people that can not buy a machine for mining at home or don't have enough space at home to put the machine for mining. I think its not possible right know because technology is still continue evolving right now hope soon their while be a phone for mining and not required a application because other application is fake like other people is install at their phone it will be good if the phone has already a built in application for mining.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

There many mining apps for mobile lately not just electroneum but all of them arent just profitable and probably will damage your phone because mining in a mobile is not just good as mining on an actuall mining hardware or mining rigs for pc.  this is just another gimmick to attract the public and get alot of attention as much as possible.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

I can not imagine the successful realization of the idea that mean the mining using smartphones. This is just unbelievable thing because for mining is used powerful high-efficient equipment not a compact devices.
reboste

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I can only imagine a new cripto that implement a totally different Pow... usable on mobile.
For example... GPS related.
jonald01

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

I think it is very stupid to create altcoin for mining on a mobile phone, it is like people trying to mine on a low-end laptop, it is not very profitable and your smartphone will be useless when you needed for making a phone call since mining will suck the battery life of your phone. I think the best idea is stacking altcoin on your smartphone but still, it is not very smart if you lost your phone.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Mining on mobile phones was the utopian idea, it was very attractive of course, everyone of us prefer using his smartphone to big stations like asic, but it is impossible, possible but useless, because we all know, that in the world no phones that may be as productive as miners, so...
But it was sooooooo attractive, remember like now)
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

You can try PoS (Proof Of Stake) mining on your mobile phone. So, you don't pay more electricity bill for a staking computer.
Proof Of Work on mobile phone? Pass, it'll ruin your phone's battery and won't be profitable.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

In fact, I think that this is a very funny idea in order to as soon as possible to ditch your phone, I think that such loads simply are not designed for such a mini processor, so it is 100% dead
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
Merited by pandacoin (2)

In fact, I think that this is a very funny idea in order to as soon as possible to ditch your phone, I think that such loads simply are not designed for such a mini processor, so it is 100% dead
No, it's not that simple. ARM Architecture is currently being used on every single one of industrial corporation from robotics to surgery.
ARM architecture is quite powerful, ASIC's are just stupid and not even a computer (calculators are smarter than asics by capability.)
You need to optimize mining for ARM not otherwise.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

I've seen my friend doing mining using her cell phone but I see she did not get any results.
and maybe if we are mining using the phone I think it is not optimal and will even harm our own.
Figuran-

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

I know that the cpu of phones are getting more and more powerful. But the battery will really be a issue. The battery capacity of the cellphone is too small. It will run out very quickly if you mine something on your phone.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

ASUS My phone is already overheated and will slow down when I run it on several applications and a couple of social networks. Mining simply burn it processor for a month, maybe less. Another question, if we are talking about of POS, in this case, can be on the phone and keep your purse always open.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

I don't know really, Mining in phones using CPU isn't a good way to earn money, Actually, Pc's and Gpu's are not performing really well. Besides, it might harm the phone and make it a Mobile bomb if the phone gets really hot! I don't really know about this but i think it may be a good idea but it needs a lot and i mean it, it needs a lot of hard work to get a great working product and i may try if its undangerous Smiley
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

No I'm not agree with mining on phones!
they got weaker cpu and gpu than Pcs, probably you will need a dozen of phones to reach to Hash of a simple pc for miming!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

i think mining on the mobile phone can be hard because there are a lot of miners spend a lot of money on theyre rig so mining on the mobile phone is a bit hard and consumes a lot of time and battery power

Actually, not just hard to mined but it's useless. As I remember way back 5 month ago I already try this kind of mining using my android phone, at first it really works but after that my cellphone could easily drained due to its usage for the long period of time which in the end is very useless that kind of mining process which as we all know mining must use a super computers like ant miner and other GPU units.
poorlifechoices

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

I believe there could definitely be potential for very specific types of mining on mobile devices. With the recent emergence of neural accelerators being released on the newest generation of phones, it could open the door for people to use their devices for useful AI computation.

I stumbled upon a company earlier this month trying to do exactly that. The company's name is Hadron and they are currently doing Alpha testing for their platform. If they can pull it off, they could become one of the first free-market exchanges for computation that’s accessible to just about anyone. That platform runs right off of Javascript in your browser.

I'm currently trying to get involved with their Alpha testing group, so I don't have a lot more I can say about it yet. If I get in I can report back with more. I'm new to the crypto space but this one sounded promising.

Link is below:
https://hadron.cloud/
Kirb29

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

That will never be happened, as you can see a lot of the mining rig has used the vga as the minimum requirement to mine altcoin and that can't run in the mobile device, or that will be exploded.  Huh
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

Mobile mining is a good concept but then not sure how effective that will be without rendering our devices useless. I mean yeah we are in a new era and something like this will take mining to a new platform altogether. A lot of people know about mining but not all of them can afford the mining equipment but on the other hand, every 2nd individual owns a smartphone. So imagine if this clicks what wonders it can do.

There is a lot of potentials however I guess we need to wait and watch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: