Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

IT's CYBER monday earth token will have extra 1000 earth TOKENS. what are we waiting for ? https://earth-token.com/
come on guys lets grab the extra tokens.
Thanks for sharing this! May I know where did you get the announcement for this? Please share the link so we can be update too. Thanks.
its on telegram! kindly join us on https://t.me/earthtokenofficial for more real time updates..
inter-act with the earth token team and be the first to heard bout the updates of the projects and ICO
i love the CYBER monday bonus, lets not waste this opportunity, 1 ETH = 5200 + 1000 ( cyber monday bonus)
6200 earth token a 6200 pcs of love to our ,other earth .. thanks!

This was a good opportunity to those investors who avail this bonus promo by the Earth token. Lucky that I avail it too, whoa! I had 1000 additional token by Earth. Cheesy
Good for you. You’re lucky. Surprises are not always announced, that is why it is called surprize. Im wondering what would it be tomorrow. Will they still give another surprise?
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:12:32 AM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
INDEED! number 1 problem of our world is the pollution that need to be stop as soon as possible.. we should start cleaning earth now if weewant to have a better environment
I know most people know about this problem, Do you think Earth token can make a solutions in things mate? if yes, what is that anyway to resolve this things? thanks Wink
this campaigns' aim is to have a good environment and helping each other, they help us to earn token giving back they can also help them.
yes, it can help to solve the said problem.
yes agreed, you will feel the heart of each of the team of Earth token company, I am very impressed to their very unique concern about out environment problems and now I saw many of the members in this community are now uniting to help to promote this project even in the social media.
I also noticed it. They are on hand on this project, they even answers querries of the people and giving updates on the project. They did not just passed the responsibilities to the campaigners but they are there themselves supporting the promotion.
I wouldn't be surprised with them being hands on with the project, as stated by their co-founder, Leonard Harley, among the reasons what separates Earth Token apart from the rest is a proven & capable management track.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

IT's CYBER monday earth token will have extra 1000 earth TOKENS. what are we waiting for ? https://earth-token.com/
Thanks for sharing this! May I know where did you get the announcement for this? Please share the link so we can be update too. Thanks.
its on telegram! kindly join us on https://t.me/earthtokenofficial for more real time updates..
inter-act with the earth token team and be the first to heard bout the updates of the projects and ICO
i love the CYBER monday bonus, lets not waste this opportunity, 1 ETH = 5200 + 1000 ( cyber monday bonus)

This was a good opportunity to those investors who avail this bonus promo by the Earth token. Lucky that I avail it too, whoa! I had 1000 additional token by Earth. Cheesy
Good for you. You’re lucky. Surprises are not always announced, that is why it is called surprize. Im wondering what would it be tomorrow. Will they still give another surprise?

here is the announcement, spread the word!!!

Missed out our superb CYBER MONDAY offer for some reason?

This time, Earth Token is ready to rock you with CRYPTO TUESDAY. 

With every purchase, we are giving away 1000 EARTH TOKEN for FREE!!

That is true for the minimum investment as well!

Compensate for the missed opportunity with our amazing  CRYPTO TUESDAY offer!

Thank you for your awesome support to our concept. Let’s create a cleaner, greener earth with EARTH and also get paid for it.

Please visit token-sale.earth-token.com to purchase! We accept BTC and ETH.

Offer valid only for today 21st November!! (We follow GMT).

Visit our Telegram channel https://t.me/earthtokenofficial for more details.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:57 AM

if I'm not mistaken, then the pre-sale is already on. How much money was collected? I do not see the counter on the site.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

here is the announcement, spread the word!!!

Missed out our superb CYBER MONDAY offer for some reason?

This time, Earth Token is ready to rock you with CRYPTO TUESDAY. 

With every purchase, we are giving away 1000 EARTH TOKEN for FREE!!

That is true for the minimum investment as well!

Compensate for the missed opportunity with our amazing  CRYPTO TUESDAY offer!

Thank you for your awesome support to our concept. Let’s create a cleaner, greener earth with EARTH and also get paid for it.

Please visit token-sale.earth-token.com to purchase! We accept BTC and ETH.

Offer valid only for today 21st November!! (We follow GMT).

Visit our Telegram channel https://t.me/earthtokenofficial for more details.
This is a very great deal. How many was sold for this tuesday? Hopefully pre ICO gets sold out as early as possible.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:29:08 PM

Gonna check that telegram link to be updated on their upcoming sales and announcement.
is it true that Earth token now is not yet reaching the soft cap in thePRE ICO? I'm not sure about it just heard a humor by someone else, but I don't get easily believe at once unles somebody shows an evidence.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:45:53 AM

Gonna check that telegram link to be updated on their upcoming sales and announcement.
is it true that Earth token now is not yet reaching the soft cap in thePRE ICO? I'm not sure about it just heard a humor by someone else, but I don't get easily believe at once unles somebody shows an evidence.

If you are going to check their website, based on my understanding 82,009,048 EARTH was allocated (saw this posted on their website). If this is really their sales, then this is huge. This will be equivalent to 15,770 ETH.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

Good for you. And take note the token’s value grow in time. This token will be a currency and it is being mined so it is not far that earth token will be one of those leading currency right now. So aside from the bonus you got from the pre-sale your token will still grow in value.
yes it was a good opportunity for those who invest on earth token pre-sale. Two days to go and the ico will start. congratulation for those who avail the bonus promo of the earth token, they made a good decision.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

croatian whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9e3Z8b-ljqO9M6kATv7GT65-TUT9n4-/view?ts=5a158e48

EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

NEW ARTICLE EARTH TOKEN

https://i.imgur.com/JJPzwat.png
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

with the continuous rise of industrialization follows in the rise of negative impact on the the environment. the corporations that caused these negative impacts will find ways to to lessen their negative impact to be able to continue their work, Earth token services will be in high demand not just today but also in the future.
garpaxdorf

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:06:43 AM

really really like the idea here
will follow this thread and join the bounty program
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:07:39 AM

with the continuous rise of industrialization follows in the rise of negative impact on the the environment. the corporations that caused these negative impacts will find ways to to lessen their negative impact to be able to continue their work, Earth token services will be in high demand not just today but also in the future.

Not only the industrialization ruin the environment even the simply things like loitering can affect our environment and the climate change too. So this token will help us on sustaining our environment.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:31:08 AM

really really like the idea here
will follow this thread and join the bounty program

Here is the link for the bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216823.0

We should support this kind of project its for the good and the future of our kids and next generation .
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:28:55 AM

Our planet is plagued by environmental problems that deplete natural resources. Environmental problems negatively impact businesses making it apparent that solving complex issues requires the cooperation by all of us. It will affect every individual, organization, community, and country. By environmental sustainability, it keeps the economy moving, which is necessary for growth and long-term viability.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

We should be fully aware of the current situation our mother nature has and we should take steps to stop the destruction and climate changes that's happening in the world because there's no one will care for it but only us.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:29:54 PM

We should be fully aware of the current situation our mother nature has and we should take steps to stop the destruction and climate changes that's happening in the world because there's no one will care for it but only us.
Yes, everyone here is aware about the situation of our ecosystem, and we are helping to resolve those problem by supporting this campaign and spread the awareness on how to solve the problem.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:35 PM

A recycling program on the blockchain could encourage participation by giving a financial reward in the form of a cryptographic token,like Earth token,  in exchange for depositing recyclables like plastic containers, cans, or bottles.
It would make it easy to transparently track data like volume, cost, and profit, and to evaluate the impact of each location, company, or individual participating in the program.
cryptofanaticus

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

I'm gonna be honest, reading about this project gave me a nasty headache.. Lol. It took a while, but when I finally understood it, I ascertained it'll definitely DISRUPT a lot of things. Ok, time to invest..
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

I'm gonna be honest, reading about this project gave me a nasty headache.. Lol. It took a while, but when I finally understood it, I ascertained it'll definitely DISRUPT a lot of things. Ok, time to invest..

i feel you, how is this going to make me rich?!
then when i put my mind in it , read it, understand it and analyse it,
that's the time i realise how big EARTH token can be.
The picture was clear, the DEMAND is HIGH, and EARTH token is here to supply.
hope you caught the 30% bonus.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: