Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

I think after the ico they should expand their services and provide more and more new products like utility bills payment, currency exchange, funds transfer, remittance and many more to be called as banking solutions for the unbanked.

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:55 AM

For those who are interested .This are some requirements and rules when you applying on MM based on their website.

MAIN rules:
-   Loan should be less 40% of salary.
-   1st loan – to bank account ONLY.
-   Second loan – Bank account or Payment system.
-   Minimum loan term to borrow bigger loan – 14 days of using money on current step.
-   Next loan can be taken after 5 days previous loan is repaid.
-   Each next loan or prolongation: +2more family contact person.
Thank you very much for short summary about terms and conditions. But I can't to say that it is suitable for everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

exactly. another thing is the crab mentality that the competitors here may bring to MM. i am into the ideology of MM in lending micro loan to poor but we cant tell what competitors bring. i just hope that the team will be able to conquer all those problem upon launching here. goodluck team MM!

I know this system already exist in the philippines. try searching tala philippines. they have a working platform and it is very easy to use. I dont know if they are into cryptocurrency but I know the system is already working.

I have heared that company early this year. Some of my friends are using their service and I think they are satisfied with tala's service.

I see once the Tala Service, but can you see how much achievement of MM in the previous year? I think , MM is more reliable than the Talal Just my own opinion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

For those who are interested .This are some requirements and rules when you applying on MM based on their website.

MAIN rules:
-   Minimum loan term to borrow bigger loan – 14 days of using money on current step.

Big thanks for this summary, i think it will help a lot of people  to better understand how micromey works.
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:24:17 AM

MAIN rules:

well this sounds real tho. i am not satisfied with the 15 seconds AI assesment. well here in the philippines it is hard to have an i.d. if you are applying for an id your must have an id first. sounds crazy right? but this is true. the government here is not synced. another MM problem
I feel you bro, it's very hard to get a valid I.D.. Just for example, passport, license and etc. Even secondary ID makes me sick.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

I think after the ico they should expand their services and provide more and more new products like utility bills payment, currency exchange, funds transfer, remittance and many more to be called as banking solutions for the unbanked.

Good idea. Im sure they have plans on the future and will have lots of surprises that will be launched. As of now they have lots of partnership and I think they are just preparing for the future of the unbanked.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

exactly. another thing is the crab mentality that the competitors here may bring to MM. i am into the ideology of MM in lending micro loan to poor but we cant tell what competitors bring. i just hope that the team will be able to conquer all those problem upon launching here. goodluck team MM!

I know this system already exist in the philippines. try searching tala philippines. they have a working platform and it is very easy to use. I dont know if they are into cryptocurrency but I know the system is already working.

I have heared that company early this year. Some of my friends are using their service and I think they are satisfied with tala's service.

I see once the Tala Service, but can you see how much achievement of MM in the previous year? I think , MM is more reliable than the Talal Just my own opinion.

For me micromoney has nothing to show yet even though they are established on 2015. No recognition yet but lets hope after they adopt blockchain they will be recognized as one of the most valuable assets in terms of lending service.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:33:20 AM

For me micromoney has nothing to show yet even though they are established on 2015. No recognition yet but lets hope after they adopt blockchain they will be recognized as one of the most valuable assets in terms of lending service.
for the past years micromoney was well established and I can say that their service is being recognized in other countries. maybe you dont know their achievements as micromoney is not yet on your country.
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:36:43 AM

Good idea. Im sure they have plans on the future and will have lots of surprises that will be launched. As of now they have lots of partnership and I think they are just preparing for the future of the unbanked.
The future of Micro Money  start on 2 hour and 7 minutes guys! And they got 11m + . This is good, I really like it. Hoping the success of this MM

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

MAIN rules:

So first timers who have no bank accounts cant lend to their company?

how can they serve the unbanked if the main credentials is bank account? sounds illogical

YES, Maybe they will take an action to this system as they dont know what kind of rules our government has. They can adjust their rules if thats the case.

in order to have a credit record first you must have a credit record. i know this is not the process. im bit confused!
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

there are 4 direct competitors that MM have there in the philippines and all of them are not into blockchain technology.

that is the edge of Micromoney to other micro lending companies.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
rchstr

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

The future of Micro Money  start on 2 hour and 7 minutes guys! And they got 11m + . This is good, I really like it. Hoping the success of this MM

What do you mean by 2 hours and 7minutes? what will happen after that time span?? Huh Huh
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

What do you mean by 2 hours and 7minutes? what will happen after that time span?? Huh Huh

maybe it is 2 days and 7 hours! lol

by the way how was the ico going? do we reached the 10m milestone?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

This is the time left in their website. Time left until the campaign is finish. I'm not spamming, I'm just updating you guys.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:48:33 AM

as of the momment it is $9,944,699 raised from 170k before 10m yesterday it is down to 56k.

i am torn of the process of lending in MM would someone from the team clarify this issue of requirements?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:52:13 AM

For micromoney, i thought collecting 15 million during the crowdsale would be easy but it has managed uptill now around 10 million only which is also a great amount but it is still below the expected amount may be due to strict competition between a lot of ongoing icos i guess.

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

as of the momment it is $9,944,699 raised from 170k before 10m yesterday it is down to 56k.

i am torn of the process of lending in MM would someone from the team clarify this issue of requirements?

Yeah, sorry for missed type . I mean 2 days, my mistake.I do typing while reading some details of MM. I'm just amaze cause it's support a lot of investors .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bitsurfer333

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

I have bought a few tokens on crowdsale...
does anybody know on which exchange they are goingt to get listed ?
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

I think so. 1AMM is equal to 1usd right? the ICO's total sale was 11m plus tokens that's why I think we can reach the softcap. Let's just wait for btc to go up.
rchstr

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

I have bought a few tokens on crowdsale...
does anybody know on which exchange they are goingt to get listed ?
Hi, AMM token was already listed in yobit and hitbtc. Mercatox have approved that they will list also live coin. Bittrex is in negotiaton and binance.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: