Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54958 times)
chip211

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:35:08 AM

I think bigdata is a necessary and important technology in the 4.0 technology revolution, micro is a pioneering project that combines crypto currencies and reality
dss1986

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

guys tell me the software capitals have collected, now the last two days they want to collect a hard cap, or what algorithm? and payments of tokens to bounties and investors at one time will be or in different?
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:36:44 AM

It's great idea to get loan through online.  It's less hassle for everyone. No need to go through a long process.

A great project and concept, Im sure there are many people will borrow on Micromoney, I wonder why this has a very high interest ? Is there an explanation about this .
I think maybe because they will give you enough time for you to pay your debt. Like for example, you will make a loan for 50$ and it's payable for 1 year. And i guess if you use your money wisely you can pay it earlier than the given time
Oh yeah, its about how you manage all the responsibility specially on money matters. Don't apply for loan if  you can't pay it. Simple but so true in every part of a human life.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:37:59 AM

The success will depend on their target markets and the expansion, i hope micromoney will become a giant company providing banking services all around the world in the coming years.
There's a lot of cryptocurrency which service is banking. Some of them are backed by a big businesses and companies but yet they cant show some products yet. Micromoney has a running product and I hope this will be used using the cryptocurrency.

The fact that they already working for two years gives them a big advantage. So i think in few years , this project will be a huge company with a large numbers of clients all around the world.
It is very a big advantage if you will look to other competitors on cryptocurrency. This project has a lot of experience on this field and lots of good companies that is into cryptocurrency is actually partnering with micromoney.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:59 AM

guys tell me the software capitals have collected, now the last two days they want to collect a hard cap, or what algorithm? and payments of tokens to bounties and investors at one time will be or in different?

Soft cap is nice but hard cap is better. Investors are always the priority of the company maybe few weeks after the investor recieved their token bounty participants will follow.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

It's great idea to get loan through online.  It's less hassle for everyone. No need to go through a long process.

A great project and concept, Im sure there are many people will borrow on Micromoney, I wonder why this has a very high interest ? Is there an explanation about this .
I think maybe because they will give you enough time for you to pay your debt. Like for example, you will make a loan for 50$ and it's payable for 1 year. And i guess if you use your money wisely you can pay it earlier than the given time
Oh yeah, its about how you manage all the responsibility specially on money matters. Don't apply for loan if  you can't pay it. Simple but so true in every part of a human life.

1year for 50$ is unacceptible. 1year is too late to repay a 50$ maybe if you choose to pay it for 1year you will pay it for about trice or 4 times the loan you get.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

1year for 50$ is unacceptible. 1year is too late to repay a 50$ maybe if you choose to pay it for 1year you will pay it for about trice or 4 times the loan you get.
when i try the demo apps the time selection of repayment is 14 days 21 days and 28 days. i didnt know that you can choose to repay your loan in 1 year. please enlighten me.

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

when i try the demo apps the time selection of repayment is 14 days 21 days and 28 days. i didnt know that you can choose to repay your loan in 1 year. please enlighten me.
I don't know how wide the apps is, but 1 year is too long for lending business. I think it demand too much profit as well. I gonna find some info for that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

I think what he say 1year is just an example and it's somehow misleading.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

i see now i get it, one year is a long term for $50 only thats posible but the interest would be much higher.

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

Sorry but I can't find about lending a money for 1 year payment in MM. But one thing I surely know, you gonna pay a lot if you set your payment on that long period of time. Just like the other lending business here in the country. More time means, more payment to be done.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

What are the links between microsoft azure and  Micromoney? can anyone explain?

Hello, Micromoney will use the neural network of microsoft azure to analyze big datas.

How much higher the processing speed if you use neural networks?

sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:20:30 AM

Social Microfinance is another addition to the way things are looking up as far as crypto currencies are in question. And how could micro finance be left far behind? So to answer this question came in Micromoney which is one of its kind crypto currency blockchain exchanges to the core. In addition This Micromoney is also first block chain credit bureau besides being a social micro finance programme.

Micromoney is growing at a faster pace apart from having potential to grow itself in to a trillion dollar business. As per the annual volume of global crypto economy there are chances of having more than 7 trillion dollars in the kitty. Other aspects of taking forward MicroMoney is future growth, financial inclusion and digital identity.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:44:39 AM

It's great idea to get loan through online.  It's less hassle for everyone. No need to go through a long process.
Is there any requirement before you can lend money through online to MICROMONEY ?
Look at the post just one above yours. There are basic requirements to those people, who want to take a loan.
Read topic just more carefully Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

if you've join their bounty campaign and calculate what you are gettting base on the hardcap well it will be changing for sure, realistic talk i think mm can't reach the hardcap within 2 days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

Social Microfinance is another addition to the way things are looking up as far as crypto currencies are in question. And how could micro finance be left far behind? So to answer this question came in Micromoney which is one of its kind crypto currency blockchain exchanges to the core. In addition This Micromoney is also first block chain credit bureau besides being a social micro finance programme.

Micromoney is growing at a faster pace apart from having potential to grow itself in to a trillion dollar business. As per the annual volume of global crypto economy there are chances of having more than 7 trillion dollars in the kitty. Other aspects of taking forward MicroMoney is future growth, financial inclusion and digital identity.

well that insight of yours is vert astonishing i can't help myself but to agree with you, this is why i find this token very disruptive. Cryptos itself i a big threat for banking and finance while this is very big slap to the existing financial institutions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:53:38 AM

Sorry but I can't find about lending a money for 1 year payment in MM. But one thing I surely know, you gonna pay a lot if you set your payment on that long period of time. Just like the other lending business here in the country. More time means, more payment to be done.

well actually that's the concept of lending money whatever lending company you are using, it also depends on the interest that they are using. It can be simple interest, compounded annually, quarterly and etc. The thing is the longer you fail to comply, the bigger interest is waiting for you to pay.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
rebrik7

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:13:44 PM

What are the links between microsoft azure and  Micromoney? can anyone explain?

Hello, Micromoney will use the neural network of microsoft azure to analyze big datas.

How much higher the processing speed if you use neural networks?
Speed of data processing with using neuro networks increasing in several times usually.
Much else depends on architecture, servers, programmers and so on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

if you've join their bounty campaign and calculate what you are gettting base on the hardcap well it will be changing for sure, realistic talk i think mm can't reach the hardcap within 2 days.
we need wait the team announce the news when the bounty will distribute after investor get their token.

rebrik7

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:30:32 PM

we need wait the team announce the news when the bounty will distribute after investor get their token.
Guys!
Let's wait until the end of the ICO first!
In any case, the team will take time to fulfill its obligations. First of all for investors.
And the participants of the bounty campaign will be next.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: