Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:10:14 PM

It's great idea to get loan through online.  It's less hassle for everyone. No need to go through a long process.
Yeah thats great, So what are the qualifications for getting the loan program?
I suggest to you go to the first page some of the information you want to know is right there.

I think the basic requirement for a borrower
is to have a mobile phone or computer
because they use all data collected from this
gadgets to assess the potential borrower
score rate.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

MicroMoney whitepaper states as follows...

Token Distribution Structure

The MicroMoney Token distribution and the corresponding token creation process will be organized around smart contracts running on Ethereum.
Token name: AMM
Total TokenSupply: 60,000,000 AMM.
Tokens that are not sold during the Token Distribution will be destroyed.
Goals:
Minimum: $1 million. Maximum: $30 million.
If the Distribution campaign does not reach its minimal capital goal of $1 million, all funds will be returned automatically to the AMM holders by the Ethereum smart contract. Initial rate: Token price is locked to $1 per 1 AMM.

The minimum cap is $1M as shown above but the dev latter announced that the softcap has been reviewed upward to $10M. I am particularly happy that this cap is almost reached.

Thank you for the clarification that the dev brought back the soft cap to 10million usd.

Changing the $10M soft cap is just a marketing strategy but the real soft cap is $1M they can't easily changed this if the ICO is running because it is included on the smart-contract that once the soft cap is not reached all funds acquired will be refunded back to each contributor.

it is already written on thier whitepaper and smart contracts. isnt it illogical to have a 10million softcap for a microlending company? it willl be a huge scam if ever

They provide a service for quite few countries and are planning to serve for more countries. 10million usd as a soft cap is not that big if you will provide a service for more countries. I think funds will be going to make a new offices for each countries.

the roadmap of the project shows the plan on how they are going to spend the ico raised. if that is true this is the highest softcap ive heard.

there is nothing to argue about anyway whether 10m is softcap or milestone we will be able to raise it anyway.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

It's great idea to get loan through online.  It's less hassle for everyone. No need to go through a long process.
Yeah thats great, So what are the qualifications for getting the loan program?
I suggest to you go to the first page some of the information you want to know is right there.
Thank you for helping me i'll check this one.
Your welcome lets just help each other here in mm.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

The MicroMoney Token distribution and the corresponding token creation process will be organized around smart contracts running on Ethereum.
Goals:
If the Distribution campaign does not reach its minimal capital goal of $1 million, all funds will be returned automatically to the AMM holders by the Ethereum smart contract. Initial rate: Token price is locked to $1 per 1 AMM.

The minimum cap is $1M as shown above but the dev latter announced that the softcap has been reviewed upward to $10M. I am particularly happy that this cap is almost reached.

Thank you for the clarification that the dev brought back the soft cap to 10million usd.

Changing the $10M soft cap is just a marketing strategy but the real soft cap is $1M they can't easily changed this if the ICO is running because it is included on the smart-contract that once the soft cap is not reached all funds acquired will be refunded back to each contributor.

it is already written on thier whitepaper and smart contracts. isnt it illogical to have a 10million softcap for a microlending company? it willl be a huge scam if ever

They provide a service for quite few countries and are planning to serve for more countries. 10million usd as a soft cap is not that big if you will provide a service for more countries. I think funds will be going to make a new offices for each countries.

the roadmap of the project shows the plan on how they are going to spend the ico raised. if that is true this is the highest softcap ive heard.

there is nothing to argue about anyway whether 10m is softcap or milestone we will be able to raise it anyway.

The team use this marketing turn because
they know that they can reach the $10M
and you can see it on their website that
they really did.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

As i see on their medium miss universe thailand is supporting micromoney. If you were ask what will the biggest impact of her support?

oh is it true? Well coming from a beauty queen but first i'd like to know her credentials? By the way where did you get this?
Yes its true i see it on their medium. Smiley its a great publication that a beauty queen support this ICO.

ohh interesting maybe she's on finance industry too, but to tell you it's very rare for a woman specially for beauty queen to be involve on things like this.
or she just simply see that micromoney will be going to help a lot of people. thats why she support the project.

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

As i see on their medium miss universe thailand is supporting micromoney. If you were ask what will the biggest impact of her support?

This is a good publication and a good hype for this project. As we know some celebrities are joining ICO's and were actually hyped and being sold out for a few days.

Where to see this. Is somebody have miss's Twitter or FaceBook? I want to see this on youtube .
check this out..

https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/miss-universe-thailand-are-supporting-us-19c042a20077

it is just a picture of miss thailand no quotation. by the way miss universe is ambassador of goodwill and fighting poverty is one of thier projects. overall, hype or not it is a good publicity

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

oh is it true? Well coming from a beauty queen but first i'd like to know her credentials? By the way where did you get this?
Yes its true i see it on their medium. Smiley its a great publication that a beauty queen support this ICO.

ohh interesting maybe she's on finance industry too, but to tell you it's very rare for a woman specially for beauty queen to be involve on things like this.
or she just simply see that micromoney will be going to help a lot of people. thats why she support the project.

She is from Thailand, so she sholud know how it to survive in countries, where most even have no driver license and don't know how to Use bank accounts  
chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

Goals:

well it's really confusing right now but if you try to picture it out, 1m or 10m it will be surely be hit so why worry 😉
correct! $1m or $10m its the same thing micro money will be going to reached their softcap or milestone whatever they want to call that.

atlast i find a person who view the situation as i barely see it, well props to you chillcot cheers in advance for the success of micro mone. 2 days to go and still can't wait to see this hit the charts of every exchanges they are planning to list.
well congrats to all of us for reaching the milestone especially to the people behind this project, yes theres still 2 days remaining hoping that the last 2 days is full of good news and surprises Smiley

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

One of their marketing strategy too but aside from getting a hype from this publication, it also show how great the team behind MicroMoney after getting a lot of support and partnership from a different individuals or companies.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Goals:

The team use this marketing turn because
they know that they can reach the $10M
and you can see it on their website that
they really did.

so to cut it micromoney already reached the softcap and we are all happy what is the result. congratulations team MM!

AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:23:58 PM

It's great. Now a lot of small investors could make their investment, and they will know that ICO is good.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

One of their marketing strategy too but aside from getting a hype from this publication, it also show how great the team behind MicroMoney after getting a lot of support and partnership from a different individuals or companies.

yes i salute to the marketing team! they have huge partners and close deal with great crypto exchanges around the globe. cheers to the success of micromoney!

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

If we look and read their update on Micromoney Facebook or twitter account, full of good news and important thing about their project. Solid team and intensive marketing. I belive Micromoney will receive 11Million before it closed.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

MM is a running business in Thailand so I
guess that the miss universe supported
this platform because MM helps a lot of her
fellow citizen to change their lives by
accessing financial services through this
platform.
chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

MM is a running business in Thailand so I
guess that the miss universe supported
this platform because MM helps a lot of her
fellow citizen to change their lives by
accessing financial services through this
platform.
yea thats what im thinking too, it seems that lots of people change their lives with the help of micromoney in thailand.

chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

If we look and read their update on Micromoney Facebook or twitter account, full of good news and important thing about their project. Solid team and intensive marketing. I belive Micromoney will receive 11Million before it closed.
your right they working really hard in order to become succesful thats why i have high hopes to this project, i hope that they gathered higher than 11m usd.

chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:58:08 PM

She is from Thailand, so she sholud know how it to survive in countries, where most even have no driver license and don't know how to Use bank accounts  
i think so, but anyway im happy that a beauty queen like her is supporting the same project that im supporting it will be a good help for publicity.

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

MicroMoney- one of the successful ICO for the last month. In such difficult times for all ICO projects. I hope I have not invested in it in vain)

chillcott

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:18:14 PM

MicroMoney- one of the successful ICO for the last month. In such difficult times for all ICO projects. I hope I have not invested in it in vain)
the ICO is doing well, and you said it yourself that micromoney is one of the most successful ICO for the last month, and there are lots of exchanges that micromoney will be listed. you just need to believe to the project you invested.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:26:17 PM

There is still some time left for the ico to close, i know a lot of investors that wait and jump in on the last day, i am sure funding will speed up right the close of the ico.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: