Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

Good decision by the team, i think big investors who are asking for one week extension should invest till the scheduled ico date, they still have some time, if they fail they can still purchase from the exchanges, i am sure it will be listed very soon.

I like the decision of MM , which is they treasure all their investor even it's a small one. Also, they stand on their first decision for the sake of those who trust them first.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:29:49 PM

Good decision by the team, i think big investors who are asking for one week extension should invest till the scheduled ico date, they still have some time, if they fail they can still purchase from the exchanges, i am sure it will be listed very soon.

exchanges are open to those missed the initial offering and we are hoping that AMM token will be available in big exhanges like trex and polo.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:32:02 PM

if the upcoming investors are the reason why MM will delay there token sale that is not fair there must be justice to those who bought early. the decision is right and fair.

I'm excited what happen next day. Hoping this will be good for all the participant and the MM itself as well. Please update me for some news from MM, even good or bad.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

just checking their website to discover that the ico was extended for 1 week.
some of ico that was running is also extended. any reason why?
Me too i just check their website and it says they extended their ICO. And i dont know what's the reason behind it.
Some of the investors mad because they extend the end of ICO.
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.
Yes that's right, as far as i read, micro money extend due to popular demand so that many potential contributors have more time to purchased token.  
Maybe you're too correct but for me i think they have an upcoming big investors that's why they extend their ICO

tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:22 PM

Me too i just check their website and it says they extended their ICO. And i dont know what's the reason behind it.
the team finally decide the ico will end 18th.we needn't worry about it.we except the moment.

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

exchanges are open to those missed the initial offering and we are hoping that AMM token will be available in big exhanges like trex and polo.

no doubt AMM will be listed on that prestigous exchanges, since they are working on it before the ICO ends. I believe the hardwork they give will be paid off soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
jomel

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

if the upcoming investors are the reason why MM will delay there token sale that is not fair there must be justice to those who bought early. the decision is right and fair.

I'm excited what happen next day. Hoping this will be good for all the participant and the MM itself as well. Please update me for some news from MM, even good or bad.
Me too I'm excited what will happen next day. I hope big investors will invest in last minute of ICO.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

this goes for me too, i hope all of their prospect exchange that they mention will materialize. If they will be listed on it, it will be a big breakthrough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
contradiction

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

the team finally decide the ico will end 18th.we needn't worry about it.we except the moment.
Really? They change it again? Where did you get this news? Is this true? Give me some clue

jomel

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

Really? They change it again? Where did you get this news? Is this true? Give me some clue
You can read their adjustment here https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
contradiction

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

That's because they buy tokens early and they hoping that the ICO finish on the said date.

contradiction

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

You can read their adjustment here https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
Thank you for this news. Just give me time to read this and understand what it is. Again thank you

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:49:45 PM

no doubt AMM will be listed on that prestigous exchanges, since they are working on it before the ICO ends. I believe the hardwork they give will be paid off soon.

bittrex and poloniex listing while require them a bit of a time. i've seen ICO sold outs but not instantly listed on that exchanges. i think this is another chapter for AMM the immediate attention must be focused on the product and expansion.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:51:45 PM

Official MicroMoney statement on SoftCap.. Grin

Congratulations for $10M soft cap has been achieved, it is good for us. I hope you will raise the hard cap, aka $30M. Btw, the deadline will end very soon.

Im a bit confuse on what will be the exact date when the ICO will end ? Is there a final announcement when it end ? is it the original date which is nov 18 or they extend it to nov 25 ?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
jomel

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

1 week extension of the ICO.  it's for those who are still unable to purchase the token,  they still have chance.  However,  those investors who bought tokens early might be disappointed because of the extension. Maybe that's the reason why they return the end of ICO to it's original date.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

After a lot of discussion in their telegram channel because of changing dates of ICO the team finally decided to listen in their investor who participated earlier.

Dear Sir/Madam, we have an urgent update for you: Despite the fact that there is a huge demand for our tokens and a lot of institutional investors still want to purchase our tokens, our executive made a final decision to make the ICO end date on the 18th of November. Please ignore previous date of the 25th of November, its not valid anymore. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Kind regards MicroMoney Team

https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

MicroMoney team made an announcement
regarding this issues and one thing they
said is because of the Hardfork that most
of the investors hold their coins and don't
want to spend them in any ICO's.

https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470

Good , changing the date  end of the ICO not sounds good. But now everything is as was before.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

That's because they buy tokens early and they hoping that the ICO finish on the said date.

In my opinion its better if they prioritize the investors they have now rather than the incoming investors.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:54:44 PM

Is micro money apps is already in the playstore?. Is any one use it already.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: