Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54958 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:16:04 PM

The ICO date drama are now ended after
the team stick back to the planned date
and all early contributors complaints are
solved, good decision from the team!

Thanks for the info. I didnt know that the ICO was planed to move but it was a good decision to cancel this. Hope all early investors and supporters was happy about the cancellation of the extension of ICO.

Well some of them asking for a refund when
they've heard about changing date for ICO
but now they calm and happy about the
recent updates from the team. they don't
want to disappoint the investors and immediately
take an action to solved this issue.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:17:55 PM

just checking their website to discover that the ico was extended for 1 week.
some of ico that was running is also extended. any reason why?

MicroMoney team made an announcement
regarding this issues and one thing they
said is because of the Hardfork that most
of the investors hold their coins and don't
want to spend them in any ICO's.

https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
DEAR PARTICIPANTS, WE WILL NOT EXTEND THIS ICO TO 25TH OF NOVEMBER. THIS IS FAIR FOR ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS AND WE AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT WE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT BIG INVESTORS OVER SMALL INVESTORS. THEREFORE, WE TOOK YOUR COMMENTS VERY SERIOUSLY AND SAY NO TO BIG INVESTORS AND SAY YES TO OUR INVESTORS RIGHT NOW.

Thanks for the update and the link provided on top.

The link of the blog post for the extension was already deleted. Maybe it was confirmed that the dev team will not continue to extend the ICO.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:18:26 PM

After a lot of discussion in their telegram channel because of changing dates of ICO the team finally decided to listen in their investor who participated earlier.

Dear Sir/Madam, we have an urgent update for you: Despite the fact that there is a huge demand for our tokens and a lot of institutional investors still want to purchase our tokens, our executive made a final decision to make the ICO end date on the 18th of November. Please ignore previous date of the 25th of November, its not valid anymore. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Kind regards MicroMoney Team

https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
I've checked the link but the info saying that end date ICO was turned back Nov. 18 was already deleted. What is the reason for that?

Hello. May I know who stated that quotation? Is he/she part of the development team or just a member of the telegram group?

it is the teams decision but if i am not mistaken, it is vincent berinberg. correct me if i am wrong because the team is active almost all of them is in touch and ready to answer
rchstr

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

After a lot of discussion in their telegram channel because of changing dates of ICO the team finally decided to listen in their investor who participated earlier.

Dear Sir/Madam, we have an urgent update for you: Despite the fact that there is a huge demand for our tokens and a lot of institutional investors still want to purchase our tokens, our executive made a final decision to make the ICO end date on the 18th of November. Please ignore previous date of the 25th of November, its not valid anymore. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Kind regards MicroMoney Team

I've checked the link but the info saying that end date ICO was turned back Nov. 18 was already deleted. What is the reason for that?

Hello. May I know who stated that quotation? Is he/she part of the development team or just a member of the telegram group?

it is the teams decision but if i am not mistaken, it is vincent berinberg. correct me if i am wrong because the team is active almost all of them is in touch and ready to answer

Thank you for answering. I know Vincent berinberg is part of the team so will leave it here. already confirmed that the ICO will not extend.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

It is from their blog post but the link are not working now because they deleted the post, anyway you can check on their telegram about the official announcement for changing the ICO date.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

Thanks for the info. I didnt know that the ICO was planed to move but it was a good decision to cancel this. Hope all early investors and supporters was happy about the cancellation of the extension of ICO.

if the extension was not cancelled it is chaos for sure. well the team handled the problem correctly
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:21:48 PM

if the extension was not cancelled it is chaos for sure. well the team handled the problem correctly

I think so. I have heared to their telegram group that all investors wants to sell their tokens once the ICO ends and it was tradable on the confrimed exchanges.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

Thank you for answering. I know Vincent berinberg is part of the team so will leave it here. already confirmed that the ICO will not extend.

yeah i find your question unsubstantial for the issue but for the benefit of the doubt i answered. lets continue supporting MM! congrats!
rchstr

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

I have read that only 8% of the tokens will be freezed. Will all unsold tokens be burnt or will be freeze also? Huh Huh
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:02 PM

Even I , I thought they are contented in what the first plan . $10 million shows that no matter what happen this project is a success ICO.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
mongkie

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

this thread is a 99 page when i logged out, but after few hours pages escalated real quick! do i missed something?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

I have read that only 8% of the tokens will be freezed. Will all unsold tokens be burnt or will be freeze also? Huh Huh

As the ICO near the end . This also what Im thinking right now. What will happen to the unsold tokens ?

ATLANTICO
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

I think all unsold tokens will be burnt as other ICO are doing. those 8% tokens will be freeze as it will be the funds of the developers after 1 year.
mongkie

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

yeah i find your question unsubstantial for the issue but for the benefit of the doubt i answered. lets continue supporting MM! congrats!

oh i see, the extension for the ico is announced but the investors got angry, then the team stick to the old date.

well the decision of the team is good and it is final that it will end on 18

i didnt see anything wrong on the announcement maybe the team is just testing waters on what would the community reacts.

well done team! good decision

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

congratulations all with 10M !!! Very good result, next stop 15M $
Go go go
https://www.micromoney.io/
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.

Usually, extending token sale means a negative reason. Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.

hmm ... they changed something again? I think everyone who has already wanted already invested. What is the bonus now?

Yes they made some adjustment about the token sale, the ICO will end in November 25, 2017. I'm not sure about the bonus they offer but you can directly ask their team members on the telegram channel.

Extending the ICO by 7 days is not such a long period. I also don't think that all the people who want to invest must have invested. There will always be some group of investors who like last minute actions who may want to come in during this extension period. Hope they take advantage of this latest development to identify with MicroMoney project. Also more marketing and networking efforts will surely bring in New investors.

Yes an additional 7 days is not such a long period. The whales are already invested.  I doubt that they will achieve the next target

AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

oh i see, the extension for the ico is announced but the investors got angry, then the team stick to the old date.

i didnt see anything wrong on the announcement maybe the team is just testing waters on what would the community reacts.

IMHO it's normal, that only 1 day left. Who will want to invest always could bye it on some exchanges. As I understant, there are a lot of exchanges will trade AMM tokens
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:36:13 PM

As the ICO near the end . This also what Im thinking right now. What will happen to the unsold tokens ?
Yeah right me too i was thinking if the unsold tokens are will be freeze or burn? Any thoughts ?

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

congratulations all with 10M !!! Very good result, next stop 15M $
Go go go
https://www.micromoney.io/
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.

Usually, extending token sale means a negative reason. Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.

hmm ... they changed something again? I think everyone who has already wanted already invested. What is the bonus now?

Yes they made some adjustment about the token sale, the ICO will end in November 25, 2017. I'm not sure about the bonus they offer but you can directly ask their team members on the telegram channel.

Extending the ICO by 7 days is not such a long period. I also don't think that all the people who want to invest must have invested. There will always be some group of investors who like last minute actions who may want to come in during this extension period. Hope they take advantage of this latest development to identify with MicroMoney project. Also more marketing and networking efforts will surely bring in New investors.

Yes an additional 7 days is not such a long period. The whales are already invested.  I doubt that they will achieve the next target

the decision is final it is hypothetical to talk about what is not happening.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

I think all unsold tokens will be burnt as other ICO are doing. those 8% tokens will be freeze as it will be the funds of the developers after 1 year.

Oh I see the 8% tokens that freeze are the funds of developers , for improving and developing their services in after 1 year . Am I right sir ?

ATLANTICO
mongkie

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

IMHO it's normal, that only 1 day left. Who will want to invest always could bye it on some exchanges. As I understant, there are a lot of exchanges will trade AMM tokens

yes AMM tokens are available on various exchanges. i dont see the valid reason for extension by the way it is final decision and the teams effort to protect the trust of investors is exceptional good job.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: