Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24422 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

just found this thread - seems to be really nice at the first look. ill take a bief exact look now and will follow that topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

Very nice project, I love the project around gaming, its a huge business and there is so much to do. And i love the way that GIZLER will change it, item randomly unlocked  is very addictive and player always like that.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

The link you posted for the iOS and Android doesnt work.
The working link is easly found on the website tho https://tokensale.gizer.io/

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

What is different about GIZER from the Google Play Games app? Or differences from Steam? Interested in the difference in functionality. I see that in GIZER there will be a chat, creation or search team, tournaments, but how the tokens will be used is not understand. Will the game items be sold? Or what small business is meant? Unfortunately there is no application for Android, where most of the players on the mobile platform are playing.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

Now I do not know much about gaming, but I see that there is a lot of money involved. As an investor I would be curious about any crypto startup trying to get a piece of that cake.

I assume there are people in this thread who are far more knowledgeable than me about games. Could you explain me what features Gizer provides to 'locate tournaments, services and products' that are not already provided by the game itself?

When I saw this ICO, I wished I played more games, just to be able to understand why hidden features are so interesting to unlock Smiley But Im on the same page as you

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

What is different about GIZER from the Google Play Games app? Or differences from Steam? Interested in the difference in functionality. I see that in GIZER there will be a chat, creation or search team, tournaments, but how the tokens will be used is not understand. Will the game items be sold? Or what small business is meant? Unfortunately there is no application for Android, where most of the players on the mobile platform are playing.

what i got so far: its an all 4 one platform in which gamers and developers can be - i dont know if there is such easy access to google play for devs???

maybe its more like steam in a mobile way?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

Now I do not know much about gaming, but I see that there is a lot of money involved. As an investor I would be curious about any crypto startup trying to get a piece of that cake.

I assume there are people in this thread who are far more knowledgeable than me about games. Could you explain me what features Gizer provides to 'locate tournaments, services and products' that are not already provided by the game itself?

When I saw this ICO, I wished I played more games, just to be able to understand why hidden features are so interesting to unlock Smiley But Im on the same page as you

well it's not late is it. gaming is really big now-a-days and game items are big business, especially on steam.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Hello there! As an old gamer I am very curious about this project Smiley

Can GIZER be seen as a social media platform for gamers?
I'm also an old gamer and I'm here to support GIZER with whatever I can and also I'm curious about how GIZER will be developed. Untill now the team is prompt and they care about the community.

Well Gizer can be in the future something like steam+discord , this will be a great idea , combine them both to create a super GIZER app. Also don't forget that you can unlock some unique stuff with the hidden features.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

interesting project so far Smiley

but there are lately so many game related ico projects, it is hard to find a good one.

well, time to read the whitepaper and get myself informed Smiley

You are right , lately so many game projects have been announced and I've seen them all , read them all and then I have chose only one and this is GIZER because I'm a casual gaming player who loves to play and unlock new features , items , boosts and other special stuff so GIZER suits me perfectly.

Also after the last announcement , don't forget that there is NOT only mobile development and instead all working platform will use GIZER.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

This is a very interesting project with a lot of potential. Will you guys have a way of interacting with platform like Steam for items?

Interacting with steam isn't in our road map. We have some similarities to the steam model regarding skins. However, we offer a very different value proposition than steam. Our goal is to create more meaningful interactions and engagements between members of the esports community, whether it be competing in events, sponsoring events, offering skills, selling product, offering equipment, gfx design, stream help, casting, moderating ,etc.

So do you compete with Steam? Or can a game that wants to adopt your technology and use your GG-ID system be also a part of the Steam market?

Probably they will compete with steam. It is looking like steam with slack combined in first look. Still couldn't understand what are tokens for?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

Do you also plan to work with games who are built with samsung vr?

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

well it's not late is it. gaming is really big now-a-days and game items are big business, especially on steam.
It is definitely not too late. It's the right time for this platform. Look how big is mobile gaming market and how many revenue generates Steam and other gaming platforms  Wink
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:52:31 PM

There's no mobile gaming platform like Steam (for desktops). Do you want to cover this issue with Gizer? I'm going to download the app.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

interesting project so far Smiley

but there are lately so many game related ico projects, it is hard to find a good one.

well, time to read the whitepaper and get myself informed Smiley

You are right , lately so many game projects have been announced and I've seen them all , read them all and then I have chose only one and this is GIZER because I'm a casual gaming player who loves to play and unlock new features , items , boosts and other special stuff so GIZER suits me perfectly.

Also after the last announcement , don't forget that there is NOT only mobile development and instead all working platform will use GIZER.

Indeed! Same here.
I've seen a lot of game projects, some are good and some are just bad. Really like this platform this will included everything a gamer needs.
Great features and great designed app.

Keep this up guys!
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

Hey guys, Gabe here from Gizer. Going to do my best to answer every question I've seen in the thread, if I missed anyone call me out and I'll make sure to get to your question.

Tournaments: Gizer provides automated bracket technology that allows hosts to create, seed, score and manage brackets as well as tournaments which use the specific in game features of games like Clash Royale which have actual 'in game tournaments'. It also has strong location based services meant to facilitate local/live events as well!

Services: Gizer allows any gamer with a marketable skill like graphic design, coaching, casting, promoting, etc to turn those skills into paying gigs by listing them on the Gizer Marketplace . The Gizer Marketplace will be a PayPal Partnered Marketplace where businesses and individual service providers can list goods and sell them directly to gamers. Listings have ratings, comments, social links and more and in the future will be able to directly sponsor specific tournaments or hosts in order to further gain access to their target markets.

Thanks for pointing this out, I have fixed the link. It is now working.

Here is the link to Android taken from the OP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android

From day 1, tokens will be used to unlock unique and randomized profile items which can be attached to a users Global Gaming Identity. The GGID is a universal profile which tracks the statistics of players as they compete in various games across the Gizer Network and all it's integrations. Gamers are competitive in nature, and are passionate about showing off their profiles as they compete, strong examples of this can be seen in hundreds of games across the globe like Path of Exile, DOTA2, CS:GO and many more. We have even more utility for the token planned as we progress, and as the legislation surrounding tokens becomes clearer. Some additional functions we are preparing for include paying fees on the network, using multiple tokens for increased chances at higher rarity items, tokenizing the items themselves and hosting them on the blockchain to achieve true ownership and marketability and facilitating multiple transactions through the network itself including on the services marketplace and the gaming feed.

There's no mobile gaming platform like Steam (for desktops). Do you want to cover this issue with Gizer? I'm going to download the app.

Gizer is meant to connect all the members of the gaming community to fuel the competitive eSports economy. It resembles Steam in terms of networking, chatting, but it is not meant to be a store where you can purchase actual mobile games.

jasong

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

Hello there! As an old gamer I am very curious about this project Smiley

Can GIZER be seen as a social media platform for gamers?

There are some strong social networking features integrated into the app like peer-to-peer messaging, group chats and custom profiles. So it is that and so much more!

That's great to know Smiley As gaming is already a big sector and still growing market it would be pretty nice to have a social platform for gamers.

But what's the thing about the items you can get? Is there any use beside to collect them?

Check out my answer above for some more information on this.

Here is the link to Android taken from the OP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android

From day 1, tokens will be used to unlock unique and randomized profile items which can be attached to a users Global Gaming Identity. The GGID is a universal profile which tracks the statistics of players as they compete in various games across the Gizer Network and all it's integrations. Gamers are competitive in nature, and are passionate about showing off their profiles as they compete, strong examples of this can be seen in hundreds of games across the globe like Path of Exile, DOTA2, CS:GO and many more. We have even more utility for the token planned as we progress, and as the legislation surrounding tokens becomes clearer. Some additional functions we are preparing for include paying fees on the network, using multiple tokens for increased chances at higher rarity items, tokenizing the items themselves and hosting them on the blockchain to achieve true ownership and marketability and facilitating multiple transactions through the network itself including on the services marketplace and the gaming feed.

Gizer is meant to connect all the members of the gaming community to fuel the competitive eSports economy. It resembles Steam in terms of networking, chatting, but it is not meant to be a store where you can purchase actual mobile games.

so from reading announcement , token is going to used for purchase extra items for games and specialized items for games. what types of games going to be available?

Here are just a few of the games that will be supported on the Gizer Network: https://imgur.com/Gv86f2F

To clarify though, GZR will not be used to purchase in game items like CS:GO skins, the GGID items will be served through the Gizer network and the GGID itself will represent an eSports fan as they compete in various games and watch live or online events, following them on their eSports journey. Items will be unique and customized, and we will create more and more partnerships with top eSports brands and game developers to create more and more desirable items for Gamers. We see further gamification of this system through advances in AR/VR. In our vision, Gamers can take their GGID Avatars with them to live events, compete with other Gamers, and earn achievements not only for competing, but watching and participating in all sorts of different eSports events and activities.

Interesting ICO, i have to do some research on how this is different from MobileGo or Gamecredits to see if the value for GIZER higher is or not. Def caught my attention !

To start, our product is already developed and growing every day, and our platform is meant to fuel the entire eSports economy by connecting gamers, hosts, services, businesses and venues all together as opposed to the platforms you mentioned which are more targeted towards developer monetization, app store downloads, and the specific relationship between Gamers and Developers. While we are already partnering with mobile game developers to create more competitive offerings, and will surely aid eSports enthusiasts in discovering new and exciting competitive games, Gizer is by no means "an app store"

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:49:26 PM

Thanks Jasong for your answers. I saw in the app a currency called "boost" used for brackets and also to buy services (and with reddit bug bounty you can earn 50 boost). This is the internal currency purchasable as you mentioned with services like PayPal? 1 boost = $1 ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

Hey guys, Gabe here from Gizer. Going to do my best to answer every question I've seen in the thread, if I missed anyone call me out and I'll make sure to get to your question.

Tournaments: Gizer provides automated bracket technology that allows hosts to create, seed, score and manage brackets as well as tournaments which use the specific in game features of games like Clash Royale which have actual 'in game tournaments'. It also has strong location based services meant to facilitate local/live events as well!

Services: Gizer allows any gamer with a marketable skill like graphic design, coaching, casting, promoting, etc to turn those skills into paying gigs by listing them on the Gizer Marketplace . The Gizer Marketplace will be a PayPal Partnered Marketplace where businesses and individual service providers can list goods and sell them directly to gamers. Listings have ratings, comments, social links and more and in the future will be able to directly sponsor specific tournaments or hosts in order to further gain access to their target markets.

Thanks for pointing this out, I have fixed the link. It is now working.

Thank you for posting these links. Definitely worth to read these blogs. I'm starting to be more inclined to this ICO  Cheesy
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

Thanks Jasong for your answers. I saw in the app a currency called "boost" used for brackets and also to buy services (and with reddit bug bounty you can earn 50 boost). This is the internal currency purchasable as you mentioned with services like PayPal? 1 boost = $1 ?

so there will be another currency on the Gizer network. pegged to fiat? how much is a token's worth of boost?

jasong

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:18:34 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 07:30:30 PM by jasong

so there will be another currency on the Gizer network. pegged to fiat? how much is a token's worth of boost?

I'm going to answer both of these at the same time since they are quite similar.

Boost is our in app currency, it is used to enter tournaments and is won from tournaments. Boost can be used to redeem rewards which currently are in the form of gift cards to all major platforms, and will soon include direct paypal rewards as well. 1 Boost won = 1 dollar. Boost is not an ERC20 token, and it is not currently related to GZR. In the future we hope to see a cross over between the two, and eventually we would like to see GZR become a universally accepted currency on the platform. However, there exist many legislative restrictions which hold us back from allowing it be used to compete, or allowing us to sell GZR directly to you from within the app. Our legal and technical teams are working diligently to find a solution to this and we are exploring many different ways that we can facilitate this kind of thing in the future.

As for Services, the services marketplace will be payable in several different fiat currencies through fiat. We are currently exploring partnerships with several different companies to facilitate purchases through various cryptopayment methods. This is definitely something you will see on Gizer in the future!

The strongest case for Boost at the moment is prize pools for tournaments. Boost can be purchased by hosts to offer prizes for the tournaments they are hosting

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: