Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:46:03 PM

The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.

Read post above yours, there were FIFA and LoL tournaments on Gizer, that's where they money are. When they will announce eSports for olympic medals they're going to be FIFA and Mobas like Dota2 and LoL
If eSports will get an Olympic discipline this would be very great for this project. I think eSports players deserve it to get more attention.

the time is ripe that esport should be attending on olympic games already. ok, you dont move yourself on games of esports, but to be mentaly fit, the body must be fit too. and those esports team are already training like pros with fitness coaches besides regular gaming sessions >< so why shouldnt it be an olympic discipline already Smiley?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:09:27 PM

Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

VR in it's current incarnation is just a gimmick for now. when the technology develops, with full body motion. then it will be good.

I havent been able to try VR yet but I want to. I'm kind of nervous though because I hear a lot of people get motion sickness from it, and I get motion sickness rather easily.  Undecided

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:18:08 PM

The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.

Read post above yours, there were FIFA and LoL tournaments on Gizer, that's where they money are. When they will announce eSports for olympic medals they're going to be FIFA and Mobas like Dota2 and LoL
If eSports will get an Olympic discipline this would be very great for this project. I think eSports players deserve it to get more attention.

the time is ripe that esport should be attending on olympic games already. ok, you dont move yourself on games of esports, but to be mentaly fit, the body must be fit too. and those esports team are already training like pros with fitness coaches besides regular gaming sessions >< so why shouldnt it be an olympic discipline already Smiley?

Well the viewers are there, and so is the money, it's only matter of time now... It's not like every olympic game has been an athletic one.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

well it is the future but it will take a lot of time and effort to reach the new customers. playstation vr is atm much better known as htc vive and even occulus is struggling to get a good base. we really need some killer applications to move vr even further, otherwise it will stagnate pretty fast.
That's right, the game market are going to VR/AR. Recently, there are many games used VR to develop, I'm happy when Gizer decided to develop this project with some VR projects in the journey. It can helps Gizer has more power and popular in the gaming community.

Right, the VR/AR gaming market is just in its early stages but I am sure it's the next big thing in the gaming industry. So it's great that with the partnership with Gaze Coin, Gizer can establish oneself in this market early on.
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

well it is the future but it will take a lot of time and effort to reach the new customers. playstation vr is atm much better known as htc vive and even occulus is struggling to get a good base. we really need some killer applications to move vr even further, otherwise it will stagnate pretty fast.
That's right, the game market are going to VR/AR. Recently, there are many games used VR to develop, I'm happy when Gizer decided to develop this project with some VR projects in the journey. It can helps Gizer has more power and popular in the gaming community.

Right, the VR/AR gaming market is just in its early stages but I am sure it's the next big thing in the gaming industry. So it's great that with the partnership with Gaze Coin, Gizer can establish oneself in this market early on.

They got both a VR partnership and just an Esports platform. What would you like to see as an extra in the future?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:08:29 PM

Well the viewers are there, and so is the money, it's only matter of time now... It's not like every olympic game has been an athletic one.

i think so, not every olympic game has been an athletic.
the eSport game maybe haven't athletic player.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:50 PM

I think it would still be weird to see gamers attending a sports event like the Olympics. But that's just from my today's point of view. Maybe it will be become something completely normal in the near future.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:50:39 PM

Yes partner is really important for gizer, but they already have partner and annonced future partner, bazoo is really nice and so much things is coming. I’m impatient to see the future partner, a lot of big name will be interested by gizer.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink
I hope that, my token value is going to depend on it.  Grin
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:24:54 PM

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:10:39 AM

I think it would still be weird to see gamers attending a sports event like the Olympics. But that's just from my today's point of view. Maybe it will be become something completely normal in the near future.

Currently I am also thinking it's a bit strange to see esports in the Olympics but the gamer in me says, that it's pretty cool and why not? Everything should go with the flow and esports is as stressful as physical sports. The people are training hard, have to work a lot, so they deserve this. But yes, it will take some time until it will fully get accepted probably.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:02:17 AM

I hope that, my token value is going to depend on it.  Grin

All of us want that, the more partners the better, the more mainstream, and the more the token value increases, though better don't think it will be too fast, it will take time to do so, like at the very least 6 months after platform launch, better sell in 1 year than just after ICO.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:06:18 AM

Yeah, and theyre working on it as they have stated it before.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

I just read about the partnership between Gizer and Gaze Coin. Not being familiar with the latter, initially I struggled to see the connection between them. But after reading the blog post it starts to make sense.

Gaze Coin rewards VR/AR/MR consumers for their time spent interacting with the advertiser's content. The idea behind the partnership is to combine Gizer's platform for organizing VR/AR/MR gaming events with Gaze Coin's monetization of VR/AR/MR content.

This sums it up: Gaze Coin content creators will be able to expand upon their ability to monetize MR experiences by utilizing the Gizer platform. Gizer’s platform creates an environment in which content creators, tournament hosts, and gamers can create a more immersive competitive gaming experience.

So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:57 AM

I see boost in gizer wallet . Is it a coin , it says coming soon. When is it coming ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

So everything goes according to plan, February will fill our pockets heavily Cheesy

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:00:49 AM

I just read about the partnership between Gizer and Gaze Coin. Not being familiar with the latter, initially I struggled to see the connection between them. But after reading the blog post it starts to make sense.

Gaze Coin rewards VR/AR/MR consumers for their time spent interacting with the advertiser's content. The idea behind the partnership is to combine Gizer's platform for organizing VR/AR/MR gaming events with Gaze Coin's monetization of VR/AR/MR content.

This sums it up: Gaze Coin content creators will be able to expand upon their ability to monetize MR experiences by utilizing the Gizer platform. Gizer’s platform creates an environment in which content creators, tournament hosts, and gamers can create a more immersive competitive gaming experience.

So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

Also saw the tweet about the partnership with Gaze Coin!
Nice!! Really nice to see a parnetship announced, this will benefit the ICO.

Congatz!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: