Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:05:43 AM

I see boost in gizer wallet . Is it a coin , it says coming soon. When is it coming ?
It's the circulating currency in Gizer,  it's pegged To fiat as far as I know 1 boost = $1

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

Hey there, what's the structure of main ICO schedule time frame...?
Presale is successfully closed on 20 october...and how much token already sold out till now and how much token will remain to achieve the hard cap...?
anyone please update here..
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:27:10 AM

I see boost in gizer wallet . Is it a coin , it says coming soon. When is it coming ?

Is not coming by surprise the pre sale ico is going well, you can try the app and see for yourself.

Gizer is also aiming to enter the eSports market, this will take time but when it does happen is going to be really huge, so yes it's a long term investment but i'm quite confident as the team has experience in eSports events, mobile gaming, blockchain, and software development so they know what they are doing.

Another important aspect is they are based in US so they are complying with the SEC, in this they had some help from a law firm i don't remind the name now but, was quite famous as well.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

I just read about the partnership between Gizer and Gaze Coin. Not being familiar with the latter, initially I struggled to see the connection between them. But after reading the blog post it starts to make sense.

Gaze Coin rewards VR/AR/MR consumers for their time spent interacting with the advertiser's content. The idea behind the partnership is to combine Gizer's platform for organizing VR/AR/MR gaming events with Gaze Coin's monetization of VR/AR/MR content.

This sums it up: Gaze Coin content creators will be able to expand upon their ability to monetize MR experiences by utilizing the Gizer platform. Gizer’s platform creates an environment in which content creators, tournament hosts, and gamers can create a more immersive competitive gaming experience.

So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

Also saw the tweet about the partnership with Gaze Coin!
Nice!! Really nice to see a parnetship announced, this will benefit the ICO.

Congatz!

A good read about the partnership is :

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:36:07 AM

So if Gizer and Gaze partner up, what happens to their cryptocurrency? Will there still be a gizer coin and gaze coin, or will there be a new coin that represent both platforms?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

So if Gizer and Gaze partner up, what happens to their cryptocurrency? Will there still be a gizer coin and gaze coin, or will there be a new coin that represent both platforms?

I don't think they will just use one coin, as they both have different goals and their own platforms. But I don't know much about gaze coin so far, so maybe I am wrong.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mystic90

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

I don't think they will just use one coin, as they both have different goals and their own platforms. But I don't know much about gaze coin so far, so maybe I am wrong.

They are two separate platforms that will try to complement each other in order to boost both projects and their community respectively.

I think its smart to find partners in the crypto field. You will have users that start using both. Gizer and Gatecoin seem to be a good fit for eachother
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

I totally agree on this one, as a gamer it's been a while since I was really excited by games and VR games bring something really different.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:59:26 AM

A partnership doesn't mean merger. But after I wrote this sentence it makes me think about it, how can be a merger in the blockchain. They can put a ratio and switch all tokens to a new token, yes it can be that way. In future we can see some mergers in the blockchain i think maybe even hostile takeovers Smiley

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:09:45 AM

A partnership doesn't mean merger. But after I wrote this sentence it makes me think about it, how can be a merger in the blockchain. They can put a ratio and switch all tokens to a new token, yes it can be that way. In future we can see some mergers in the blockchain i think maybe even hostile takeovers Smiley

Making merger before they even create token have no sense. Probably their cooperation is about marketing. It will be nice if devs will tell us more about this partnership..

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?

They are planning that in February they want organise international tournament, so it mean that they will need to cooperate with new partners.. Wink
Tournament is planned in December

From their roadmap for February: "Gizer forms partnerships with top eSports brands to provide discounted services and products to gamers across the world"

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.

They are planning that in February they want organise international tournament, so it mean that they will need to cooperate with new partners.. Wink

From their roadmap for February: "Gizer forms partnerships with top eSports brands to provide discounted services and products to gamers across the world"

Yes, their recently announced partnership with Gaze Coin is not what they meant with eSport brands. Nevertheless, I am curious with what brands they will try to partner up in February.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

This must be like something they store in plan or planning to do? Otherwise i don't understand why put it in the roadmap.

This anyway is going to be extremely good, when these partnership will be revelaed the value of the token will go up considerably, i say this because when you are talking about top eSports brands there are really big names in play and there are also a big amount of money circulating around it too.

As an investor i'm looking forward to hear this HUGE news.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:43:19 AM

This must be like something they store in plan or planning to do? Otherwise i don't understand why put it in the roadmap.

This anyway is going to be extremely good, when these partnership will be revelaed the value of the token will go up considerably, i say this because when you are talking about top eSports brands there are really big names in play and there are also a big amount of money circulating around it too.

Let's wait for the announcement of results from the private sale and the main ICO. Later on we will be able to talk about the future. Wink
But I think everything will be sold pretty quickly, and the ICO will end before the scheduled time.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

Let's wait for the announcement of results from the private sale and the main ICO. Later on we will be able to talk about the future. Wink
But I think everything will be sold pretty quickly, and the ICO will end before the scheduled time.

that remains to be seen. let's hope it will do well.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

the ico will surely end before the endtime Smiley but yes, i await an official statement from the devs too. it would push the sale even more.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:05:08 PM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.

I think the same, so i hope for a very good start after the ICO and no bounty dump...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

Hey there, what's the structure of main ICO schedule time frame...?
Presale is successfully closed on 20 october...and how much token already sold out till now and how much token will remain to achieve the hard cap...?
anyone please update here..
Hello travelgear. Sorry for any listing that hasn't updated the information regarding our ICO dates. PreSale is actually starting on November 10th because of different reasons which are in the best interest of everyone participating in it, you can read more about it on our Medium page. We will let everyone know about any important updates regarding our ICO at the right time. Right now we are preparing for the PreSale and hope everyone who can see the future of Gizer as we do can benefit from the bonus structure of the PreSale.

It's the circulating currency in Gizer,  it's pegged To fiat as far as I know 1 boost = $1
You are partially right. The only thing you got wrong is the conversion of Boost. 100 Boost is actually $1, which means that 1 Boost = 1 cent.

alphashotgun

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:19:21 PM

that remains to be seen. let's hope it will do well.

it already worked with projects in a simular way so it will be crowned with sucess here too
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: