Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

The apps is eating up my phone space for now . I hope it's worth it in the future .

Really? That does not sound promising. It is still in the developing phase right? Since they are collecting funds with ICO, they will probably update their platform

Could you please explain what you mean with 'eating up my phone space?'
I've installed the app also but it's not using extra space on my phone.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

The apps is eating up my phone space for now . I hope it's worth it in the future .

Really? That does not sound promising. It is still in the developing phase right? Since they are collecting funds with ICO, they will probably update their platform

Could you please explain what you mean with 'eating up my phone space?'
I've installed the app also but it's not using extra space on my phone.

Just checked my phone, the app is just taking around 55mb on my iPhone, so it is not taking much space here. Maybe if you have a phone with just 128mb it's a lot Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

Yes i also think that the ico will go very well, gizer is a disruptive project in a big market with a lot of people. Its one of the best crypto project around gaming, I’m sure that gizer will go very far.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

Why wouldnt they, its a cheap way to promote their games and tournaments and they will get a big chunk of user base with Gizer. Some people would consider switching to other games if the tournament prizes will be higher.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:47:25 PM

Yes i also think that the ico will go very well, gizer is a disruptive project in a big market with a lot of people. Its one of the best crypto project around gaming, I’m sure that gizer will go very far.

i totally agree with you Trrrt!  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:58:32 PM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.
For this kind of business having strong partners is one of the most important things. I hope they work hard on this area.
I'm sure that there will be many big companies that would want to be partners with gizer platform Wink

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?

They are planning that in February they want organise international tournament, so it mean that they will need to cooperate with new partners.. Wink
Tournament is planned in December

From their roadmap for February: "Gizer forms partnerships with top eSports brands to provide discounted services and products to gamers across the world"

This must be like something they store in plan or planning to do? Otherwise i don't understand why put it in the roadmap.

This anyway is going to be extremely good, when these partnership will be revelaed the value of the token will go up considerably, i say this because when you are talking about top eSports brands there are really big names in play and there are also a big amount of money circulating around it too.

As an investor i'm looking forward to hear this HUGE news.

I realized that GIZER will organize the tournament. To do this, all need to do is make an announcement, create a prize fund, create rules for the tournament. I think there will be a lot of people who want to participate in the tournament.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

i really hope, gizer is planning a small airdrop or so, to attract even more people and potential investors to this ico Smiley

just a tiny lil bit would be enough to have a nice marketing.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

i really hope, gizer is planning a small airdrop or so, to attract even more people and potential investors to this ico Smiley

I am pretty shure that this is planned. With this business and this strategie it is hard to failure i think.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.

I think the same, so i hope for a very good start after the ICO and no bounty dump...

i don't think so, bounty hunter always dump the token they got. better ways is hold until the market value back.
but, if devs make a huge announcement about tournament or something after ICO and should pay using this token, dump from bounty hunter will make the token value more growth.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

GIZER ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-675/

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

what is so useful in using blockchain here?
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:39:35 PM

Because they are aiming the cryptoworld too and the blockchain technology is the future because I don't think honestly that Hashgraph will do something better. So gaming+blockchain tech is a great combo man also the team knows how to develop gaming techs around blockchain. We all wait to see how far this project can go. Cool

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:46:49 PM

Of course, especially when top eSports brands will partner up with Gizer as planned for Feb 2018, it will be great.

They must be really certain in their partnership if they are announcing it for February. Did they already started the negotiations or its just on their plan list?

They are planning that in February they want organise international tournament, so it mean that they will need to cooperate with new partners.. Wink
Tournament is planned in December

From their roadmap for February: "Gizer forms partnerships with top eSports brands to provide discounted services and products to gamers across the world"

This must be like something they store in plan or planning to do? Otherwise i don't understand why put it in the roadmap.

This anyway is going to be extremely good, when these partnership will be revelaed the value of the token will go up considerably, i say this because when you are talking about top eSports brands there are really big names in play and there are also a big amount of money circulating around it too.

As an investor i'm looking forward to hear this HUGE news.

I realized that GIZER will organize the tournament. To do this, all need to do is make an announcement, create a prize fund, create rules for the tournament. I think there will be a lot of people who want to participate in the tournament.

looking forward it ,but a global tournament requires a lot of preparation , including venues, sponsorship, and so many things. hope all good

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

Because they are aiming the cryptoworld too and the blockchain technology is the future because I don't think honestly that Hashgraph will do something better. So gaming+blockchain tech is a great combo man also the team knows how to develop gaming techs around blockchain. We all wait to see how far this project can go. Cool

Plus ICO's are a hot source of revenue right now. why wouldn't they use blockchain?

clartedscunner

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

GIZER ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-675/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/gizer-inc./ thats Gizer linkedin
haxllega

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

I am pretty shure that this is planned. With this business and this strategie it is hard to failure i think.
Most important for the future of this token will be that they will aim their marketing on the gaming community. I think there are many gamers out there who will be happy with this platform.

clartedscunner

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

Most important for the future of this token will be that they will aim their marketing on the gaming community. I think there are many gamers out there who will be happy with this platform.

And there are gamers out there who already are happy with it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:16 PM

GIZER is  gaining foothold in gaming industry, thanks to its team, it is aligned with strategic partners that would be essential for its success.

I think the same, so i hope for a very good start after the ICO and no bounty dump...

i don't think so, bounty hunter always dump the token they got. better ways is hold until the market value back.
but, if devs make a huge announcement about tournament or something after ICO and should pay using this token, dump from bounty hunter will make the token value more growth.

Even though bounty hunters will dump their tokens, there will be another holders who bought the tokens. For me, tokens from a project that has good platform, for sure I will hold it.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

Actually if only the bounty hunters who sell their tokens, the price wont drop so much (maybe only 1 - 5 %)
areschen

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

Hold some big match which the bonus is this token.
attract the attention of gamers around the world

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: