Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Tax free, that's impressed me most with Bitcoin. Further, your earning with less hassle, no need for personal appearance, not govern by government,
no fee & no other charges. It really depends on your dedication & perseverance how you will earn more bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

At first, for almost all of us the main reason why we are impressed in bitcoin its because of the value but as I checked the details about it. I really want to know on when bitcoin started as well as the altcoins and why the value is so high. I'm still a beginner in this business and I really want to know more about it since I'm very interested Smiley
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

i impressed to this bitcoin because of there price until now bitcoin price is increasing and  additionaly its easy to earn and no husle to find work because even if you are in house and have internet connection you can earn extra income to buy your need...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:49:57 AM

Tax free, that's impressed me most with Bitcoin. Further, your earning with less hassle, no need for personal appearance, not govern by government,
no fee & no other charges. It really depends on your dedication & perseverance how you will earn more bitcoins.

yes I’m absolutely convinced with your view. We can earn money without income tax by investing Bitcoin. However, you won't be protected by the government if errors happen. And now Government are trying to control cryptocurrency to collect tax.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

Personally, I like its blockchain technology.  It's very deep that I could not fully grasp it. Secondly of course, I like the way bitcoin's price goeas up for you can hold bitcoins bow and earn big time tomorrow. Thirdly, yes it's decentralized, you easily send bitcoin all over the world. And last but not the least, bitcoin is freedom. A way to financial freesom!
Like most of my fellows here, the thing that attracts me the most about bitcoins is its potential of rising up. It is a quick way to earn grand profits. Other than that, I also love the way it is reducing unemployment and providing us an easy earning way.

How can I stop myself from admiring one more feature? Nobody can really interfere in our transactions or peep into our wallets.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

The ease at which is facilitates cost efficient cash in any country. local bitcoins let me travel and transact in a much cheaper way than banks do. For me that is the greatest benefit at this stage.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:07:29 AM

Bitcoin is impressive to its idea of earning. With just a little time and effort in participating to its activity, you are earning for a profit with no financial capital.

Indeed, unlike posting on the social medias like Facebook or Twitter, posting in this forum is a lot more better, because your time will not be wasted and you are going to earn money at the same time, you could even learn things that you couldn't learn in school. Bitcoin is really helpful to all of us, and bitcoin doesn't have any requirements for everyone who wants to do bitcoin.

Anyone could earn money through it by just using their laptop and the internet, this kind of opportunity can only found on cryptocurrencies, unlike in the real world which requires diploma's and educational background before you could get a regular job. In bitcoin, all you have to do is to give opinions and be hard working on earning it, you could be rich in just one snap, and I found it interesting on bitcoin.
[/quote
What impresses me most about bitcoin is about answering in every forum because it enhance my abilities and knowledge about it. And ofcourse you have the opportunity to earn even you are relaxing in your house or anywhere you are. In just a post in a.forum you earn money of it.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:19:35 PM

Transactions are fast and reliable.
Anonymity and transparency
Dencentralized and no one have control over it.
Well I think you are right that its decentralized and no one is going to control and also transitions are fast but what impress me I must tell you when china banned bitcoin so that time I realized that bitcoin is finished because the price go down and the new comer stop to join but the way bitcoin fight against china that is unbelievable and impressive for me.
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

I see Bitcoin's success (so far) as basically being, "Right place, right time." And it was pretty impressive to me that Bitcoin was ready to roll out at about the same time that the whole Great Recession thing was going on in 2009. Maybe Satoshi Nakomoto knew somebody in the banking industry who knew it was coming, so he knew that there would be demand for a system that didn't depend on centralized financial services and governments to function smoothly? IDK.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

Personally, I like its blockchain technology.  It's very deep that I could not fully grasp it. Secondly of course, I like the way bitcoin's price goeas up for you can hold bitcoins bow and earn big time tomorrow. Thirdly, yes it's decentralized, you easily send bitcoin all over the world. And last but not the least, bitcoin is freedom. A way to financial freesom!
Like most of my fellows here, the thing that attracts me the most about bitcoins is its potential of rising up. It is a quick way to earn grand profits. Other than that, I also love the way it is reducing unemployment and providing us an easy earning way.

How can I stop myself from admiring one more feature? Nobody can really interfere in our transactions or peep into our wallets.
The opportunities which bitcoin is giving us is the most impressive quality.Many people who are unemployed can do trading here if they have some money and can also invest in bitcoin.Initially it will be difficult for them but afterwards no one can stop their profit margins.Once they settle themselves properly,they can think about different strategies,ideas and do proper analysis about the market which gives them advantages and profit.Bitcoin is decentralized and is tax free which means that the user gets full profits.The transactions are also anonymous which is also a great advantage.It's value is also growing which means we can get good payments from signature campaigns too.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:23:52 PM

I like the fact that so many people have found it so useful. Using it as a method of being paid. Creating many new and better jb opportunities. The old way of thinking is dead. Going to school getting good marks and gong to a good collage is not the way to become rich. Rather invest in cryptocurrency and not have to work so hard. It's the best thing that has happened to many people.

yuni52

Activity: 203

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

For me to have an unforgettable experience then learn and have to work hard of course with the patience that I conclude, the chances for success will be easily achieved for those who want to progress through this forum I am very grateful. Wink

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

Their are many advantages of bitcoins that attracts people but the one which really impressed me is its fluctuating value which is always increasing in a long term.
BTC have a really fluctuating value , which gives traders to take maximum advantage our of this.
And the long term increasing value attracts investors to invest in BTC , this is what makes BTC an asset as well as a currency.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:09:57 AM

Besides the obvious answers of anonymity, decentralization, and ease of use, it's nearly perfect by Aristotle's standards. According to Aristotle, the following basic characteristics should be possessed by good money:

- Durability - Bitcoin is data, and technically cannot be destroyed, unless something wipes out all computers in the world

- Portability - You can theoretically carry 21 million Bitcoins in your pocket anytime and anywhere

- Divisibility - You can divide it into Satoshis, mBtcs, or really any way you want to.

- Intrinsic Value - This is where it gets shaky. Bitcoin, without demand is technically worthless. So is paper money though.

It's interesting how this is still relevant 2000 years after. We can clearly see how Bitcoin is better than or at least on par with fiat though.
Yes decentralization of bit coin is also a very attractive aspect as most of the investors are attracted toward bit coin due to the decentralization because you are free to convert it to any other currency anywhere as well as you can buy you need by it, I think in addition to this aspect, there are factors which impress people to invest in it as the first thing is the high profitability of course.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:15:30 AM

well what i like about bitcoin is you can earn it online can use for payment profitable and decentralized
Yes I agree with you and this is also very attractive feature of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is going up and so is the profit, because in this forum is signature campaign and the other features paying in bitcoin and the earnings totally depends upon the price. The high will be the price the more will be the profit. Investing is more profitable but that needs extra saved money for investing in bitcoin.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

Bitcoin definitely impressed everyone, for me especially bitcoin was able to increase my money earning and improve my economic status. Where with bitcoin I can help my friends pay off the debt. One more that bitcoin prices are rising so fast that it makes me just be surprised and laugh. Cheesy

Alfinopogi

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:41:17 AM

what impresses to me the most about bitcoin which is  Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer currency and runs on a system which allows you to send and receive bitcoins without a third party.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:52:55 AM

Yes lot of people have different reason why we love and embrace bitcoin but earning money impresses me the most about bitcoin. Actually first I don't believe to it because I thought it was a scam or gambling but my friends told me and he prove me that this is not a scam and gambling he told me everything that he knows and he teach me how to work to it and now I'm using this to help my family on our financial and to supply my own needs.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:07:23 AM

What impresses me most about Bitcoin is its increased value. Because of that, I made a small profit and it helped me a lot in life. In addition, the account becomes anonymous to me or anyone else who can participate in Bitcoin anywhere in the world. This is great!

dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

the best feature that bitcoin impresses me is its price ..  Cheesy i invested a small amount in my wallet but now its growing bigger and bigger without doing anything.
the part that i didnt like is the wallet that charges very high when you transfer your bitcoins. its like twice the value of the bitcoin that you transfer .. but still i like bitcoins  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: