Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17509 times)
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:05:12 PM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

Well, Bitcoin is so much impressive. The one thing i'm impressed is Bitcoin has a good service. You can send Bitcoin anyone you want to and anywhere in the world. And as you see the rate of bitcoin is rising and increasing. By investing or trading is a good part of bitcoining. It allows you to gain and earn profits. And last, Bitcoin has been legal for many countries, You can easily cash it out via Lhuiller branches and you can put it also in bank accounts.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:10:37 AM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

I totally agree with your statement.  I'm impressed by the decentralized nature and the truly free market of trade Bitcoin has created with third party intervention.  This is purely humanely ingenuity at work here : )
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:15:56 AM

Bitcoins are very impressive. One thing I really impressed of bitcoins is by joining signature campaign in this forum because you only comments in any topics and then you can earn bitcoins. By joining bounty campaigns and do translation can make you earn more bitcoins and most of all by joining airdrop, there you can earn bitcoins when that token hits in the exchange.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

It is very impressive with bitcoin that bitcoin continues to grow 1 bitcoin prices will continue to rise rapidly. Therefore I am impressed with this and continue to mine as much bitcoin as possible to achieve my success in the future.
trk

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

To me the most substantial reason is that it is enabling people around the world to move their money without help of a bank which will cost you a lot of money for using their service
With bitcoin you can do it a lot cheaper for any amount ( it is fetting expensive btw the bitcoin transaction fee) compared to bank which will charge you by percentage

Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

Most of all I am amazed with unpredictability bitcoin and impossibility to analyze it by existing methods of the analysis of the market

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

Well thats a great idea and for me the most expressive things that I have saw in bitcoin were the price itself and the way you can earn here, as long as you are determined enough to do anuthing here without abiding the law you can be soon profitable with the unreachable money you can get here unlike in other company.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

The reason i joined bitcoin because i impressed when someone introduce me aboit it, the impressive thing is i joined without any payout no cash involved like any other online businesses who trigger the scammer to abuse it

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

Bitcoin impressed me the most is, it gives a source of income to everyone in easy ways. It gives everyone an opportunity to have a job especially in people that  has no regular job, so bitcoin gives a job and extra income to many people. In other words,Bitcoin is very helpful in every people because it help us to sustain our financial needs and to have a source of income.So that we love and we embrace bitcoin.

This is awesome. Because bitcoin can really help some people out and sometimes bitcoin can give even money so the people will have more to spend. I like this its like a extra income.

I also use this because i want a extra income.
Bitcoin is full of features and what is most attractive about is the provision of economic independency. I mean, there is no interference of government and any such body as they do not control digital currencies. Due to its decentralized nature, nobody can claim to be the owner of this.I also enjoy the chance it has given to many unemployed people and the way it shows progress. It never bores me.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

bitcoin decentralization and bitcoin price and scope of increase of price and no banks in between to transfer funds impress me
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

When I was just starting with bitcoin, I was so impressed with its capability to make anyone rich in just a short span of time. I was also amazed with its volatility which has made it more excited to invest here since there are still chances that youe profiy will increase. As of now, I've already seen almost everything with bitcoin and I am so much hoping that better things would keep on happening here for the sake of everyone here.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:07:39 PM

For me, bitcoin transparency is the most unique part of it. Also on how its value increase overtime and having an access to your money online.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

Bitcoin has been impressive in a lot of ways since it's beginning but the one thing that blew me out the most was the ideology. A foolproof peer to peer online transaction system based on blockchain technology was just a beautiful set of works executed and implemented by Satoshi and no wonder it has already made its mark in every field it is being used in. 

Bitcoin itself is indeed impressive in any ways. The idea of it being turned to some currencies. The way how bitcoin works and how its value rises. Nowadays, i've learned that bitcoin can be use to buy things in some stores. It is like bitcoin turned into a currency which really is impressive. The way how bitcoin turned people upside down and how it makes people come to it and make effort for it. Everything about is impressive.
I actually impresses about bitcoin especially in the earning style here in the forum by only doing posting when you are joining in a signature campaigns and getting tokens and trading it on exchangers.
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

Bitcoin impressed me the most is, it gives a source of income to everyone in easy ways. It gives everyone an opportunity to have a job especially in people that  has no regular job, so bitcoin gives a job and extra income to many people. In other words,Bitcoin is very helpful in every people because it help us to sustain our financial needs and to have a source of income.So that we love and we embrace bitcoin.

This is awesome. Because bitcoin can really help some people out and sometimes bitcoin can give even money so the people will have more to spend. I like this its like a extra income.

I also use this because i want a extra income.
Bitcoin is full of features and what is most attractive about is the provision of economic independency. I mean, there is no interference of government and any such body as they do not control digital currencies. Due to its decentralized nature, nobody can claim to be the owner of this.I also enjoy the chance it has given to many unemployed people and the way it shows progress. It never bores me.
Bitcoin helps me a lot to have an extra income aside on my job now, if you give time and patience on this, u gonna appreciate it in the future.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:25:51 PM

That unlike any other, there is no third party interruptions. Intermediary is not needed. The transactions being done by the users are easier and faster.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

Its resilience which makes it survive all FUD and attempts to control it. I bet there were many attempts at hacking the blockchain, at hacking wallets and companies that make them and we are still going up. Governments have tried to block it, regulate it, make people pay taxes on cryptocurrencies they're holding and Bitcoin doesn't care. It goes up in value. That's simply amazing.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

The thing that really impresses me from bitcoins is that I can make money by simply keeping my smartphone in my hands, wherever I am. Not so many people can make money only through Internet connections and smartphones
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:02:31 PM

for me the price of bitcoin because Bitcoin’s price is determined by the laws of supply and demand. Because the supply is limited to 21 million bitcoins, as more people use Bitcoin the increased demand, combined with the fixed supply, will force the price to go up.
zoho

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

I got impressed to bitcoin because of some reasons. You can earn money, without any investment just by making posts. Its increasing value is also one of the main reasons.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

What I impresses me about bitcoin is its value that always go up and secure for investment I love bitcoin because my money keep increasing and the more I keep it the more money will draw to me and its like gold that the value is precious to anyone, in the near future bitcoin will be the primary invest of all the businesses in the world because of its stability in market.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: