Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:59:02 AM

No one can predict the exact time of the increase or decrease in the value of the bitcoins. We can just guess it, whenever there is any negative news related to bitcoins then there will be a panic selling, which will be resulted into the decrease in the value of bitcoins. On other hand, if there are any positive news then people will start buying the bitcoins which will help to increase the value of bitcoins.
Karimeen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

Nobody can predict the bitcoin price increase or decrease but it is naturally happens. The price varies according to the simple market theory the supply and demand. Also the market sentiments reflects based on certain factors
. The market sentiment based on the inflation. war such situations are reflected in the market adversely and another possibility is hard disk crash which will lose the wallet within no time. Mean time there is lots of advantages such as a decentralized one and flexible no control of any governing system,transparent and the market is volatile.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

Analyzing bitcoin prices is important for a trader or anyone who joins the bitcoin world, this is done so that we can predict the direction of movement more accurately and purposefully. One way to predict the bitcoin price movement is by polling all the bitcoin users in the world, this will certainly help us in predicting and analyzing bitcoin prices when having valid data results, and in that way will be able to see how the interest rate of bitcoin users at the time.

Always follow the market trend from time to time and learn how to read the charts as shown by the Bitcoin Wisdom website. we may invest by referring to the current running time, but do not make hasty decisions based solely on temporary fluctuations, preferably if you trade in data for the long term. Bitcoin's increasing price forecasts are also influenced by the increasing number of companies that receive payments with Bitcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.
Keep yourself updated with the news circulating around and the developments that are happening. You can predict price better thru technical analysis. Better watch a trading tutorial in youtube like this one.

Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
Control? The right word might be "determine." Who determine Bitcoin's price? It is us. If we explain it better, as the demand increases then so thus the price (a basic economical principle).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Nobody can predict the price of bitcoin, but you can follow the news, like when happen new forks or hardware update, and then you can predict the price by you
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

There is no one can predict bitcoin price appropriately because it hasn't company or anything to control its price.
Probably reading the latest news about bitcoin can help us to predict increase or decrease in bitcoin prices.
But, that only help us to predict increase or decrease of bitcoin price, not how much its increase or decrease.
Bitcoin price depends on its demand and supply. That is the main rule of bitcoin.
If we have read bad news such a country was forbidden bitcoin, bitcoin price would be decrease, and vice versa.
But, there is no one can predict how much decrease of bitcoin price.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:36:34 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
actually the rise and fall in bitcoin prices can not be guessed because bitcoin prices are influenced by market demand. so we just need to find information about some information from investors from several countries.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

Seeing the rise and fall in bitcoin prices is a common thing. And I can only predict after reading news from various media related to altcoin. bitcoin isn`t controlled by anyone, it moves itself like a wind that blows every day, moving around without rules.
The most influential on bitcoin prices are:
  1. Many or few people who buy or sell bitcoin,
  2. Many or few investors who invest their shares.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:40:23 PM

There some people who can manipulate bitcoin if you have a tons of money that can by one fourth or even half of it supply. But as everyone talking about we are the one who control the bitcoin price. If you want to predict bitcoin price you must update your self in trading and news . Also stay tune to news in coindesk or bitcoin news.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:41:57 PM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable and no one knows what is the right time to increase it or decrease it value. But the important is the value of bitcoin is stable even it's experiencing ups and down of value.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

That's the trick, nobody quite knows when exactly it will go down or when it will go up, people can guess based on recent happenings in the banking world, regulations, politics and so on but there is no way of successfully knowing each time.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:43:07 PM

The volatility in these markets currently, makes it an extremely difficult proposition to predict any price movements, I some some technical analysis guys who have had some success, but any model they build gets blown out of the water as soon as something significant happens. Increased volatility leads to previous assumptions losing weighted value.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:18:56 AM

The volatility in these markets currently, makes it an extremely difficult proposition to predict any price movements, I some some technical analysis guys who have had some success, but any model they build gets blown out of the water as soon as something significant happens. Increased volatility leads to previous assumptions losing weighted value.

For me,based on what i've understand about bitcoin it is umpredictable.To be able to know the bitcoin,keep on monitoring and always keep updated.Analyzing the data based on the current event maybe gives us the idea wether it is increasing or decreasing.
100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:36:11 AM

you need to monitor day-to-day news in the bitcoin market chart, the bitcoin ends up falling along with the state bans on the bitcoin itself.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:22:37 PM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable and no one knows what is the right time to increase it or decrease it value. But the important is the value of bitcoin is stable even it's experiencing ups and down of value.
It is true the price of the bitcoin si increasing more and more. Bitcoin price will go high and the bitcoin will be very popular in the coming days. The price of the bitcoin use to increase with the popularity of the bitcoin, it is because now the people are using bitcoin as the source of income and it is carrying a lot of the opportunities but still I read somewhere the price will increase till the end of the month November.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Bitcoins are quite unpredictable as it's market is highly volatile and unstable this makes bitcoins to which makes them good for investment as it mostly is keep on increasing.But if you monitor day to day news and it's increase decrease you can make small predictions even then you fully never know when it will increase or decrease .Bitcoins are easily manipulated by people as it depends somewhat on Bitcoins demands, like China banning ICOs had a great affect on price as many people got panicked.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:37:21 PM

Predicting the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a very hard thing or almost close to impossible.  That's why it is very risky and others even treat is as gambling.  But it will also help if you will continuously update your self with the current events related to the coin of your choice.  This way you will have more knowledge or basis if the price will either go up or down.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

Predicting how the crypto currency will behave, its growth and decline in the price is quite difficult. We see that it has any bad news and good news. However, in general, she copes with this and we move further. It is possible to predict only the invariable general growth of the crypto currency in the future, its ever increasing demand among the population and its gradual recognition by the majority of states. The specific ups and downs of the crypto currency are nothing at all.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:46:11 AM

It's really hard to predict the price of bitcoin because the price go down and up in an hour or more it's like  weather we are not sure if it's going to rain or not but the best way to do is to be active in reading news about bitcoin it may affect the price or not, and just observe and i'm sure you will get it soon
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:49:40 AM

no one can accurately predict the bitcoin price movement. bitcoin prices are very easy to move and also uncontrollable. even a story can make bitcoin prices move very quickly. some people say that they can predict, but in reality it is just a lie. they are just speculating about what happened. sometimes we see that when bitcoin prices tend to decline but in the next day the price has increased very high. this is one of the wonders possessed by bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: