Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:11:35 AM

by reading the signal charts on various large web crypto, especially at coinmarketcap.com
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:30 AM

no one can know when the bitcoin currency exchange will increase(UP) or decrease (DOWN). in other words we not handle the price that bitcoin given for now.
clip123

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:48:10 AM

it is not possible for predict price of Bitcoin with 100% accuracy but you can look at some indicators.

For example, we have upcoming Bitcoin hard fork in November and some of big exchanges will close in China soon.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:54:03 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

No one can predict the price of bitcoin all crypto currency are too volatile. The price will decrease if lots of investors dump the particular coin and the value will go higher when lots of investors buy that particular coin. We cannot predict the movement of the market and also the thinking of the investors it is their personal choice weather they will keep the coin or dump/sell it. The success of the coins depends on the investors and supporters. For as long as the investors keep on investing the coins the price goes higher and vice versa.

mackley

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:58:33 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

No one can predict the price of the bitcoin but you can have an idea whether it's going to high or low by watching news or reading some articles. There are telegram groups who posted the price of the bitcoin before it happens, it's like 80% accurate. What fun is the price of the bitcoin is stable.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

no one can know when the bitcoin currency exchange will increase(UP) or decrease (DOWN). in other words we not handle the price that bitcoin given for now.

Yeah. No one will know that, all we have to do is to check always the price and see if it's increase or down, be thankful if the price up. But if it's down be patient to wait until the price increase again.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:06:15 AM

I see it seems the bitcoin price will slowly go up. I predict it will be more than 100,000,000 .... I admit without china today the value of bitcoin price goes down ,, but I see china just want to increase its popularity and want to create new crypto ,,

and what is done by china is very impact, but I am sure, that without china any bitcoin will still have the value of the price that keeps rising ,, with its many other ICO ,,

tAoC

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:09:11 AM

bitcoin price cannot predicted.
price can only estimated. short term good chart analysis can correct result.
long term very difficult because fake-news etcetc produce extreme volatility.
long term only one thing sure: upupup. Smiley
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1558

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:23:11 AM

Seriously man, do you think if it was possible to predict the price of bitcoin someone would give away that information for free?

First it would not make sense to post that info in this forum because the person knowing how, could make a profit from it.

Then, it would be senseless because if that information became widely known it would become useless: if the prediction system said that in the following two weeks btc was going to go up, everybody would like to buy but nobody would sell.

Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:37:26 AM

As far as I know it, you can guess if you know what's happening around. Like a week ago, china talked to them to stop the ICOs. Bitcoins have fallen by just over a few hours. The following are the words they have been working with exchangers. Bitcoins have fallen too. That's why it's based on what's happening and of course the demand.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:52:17 AM

Technical analysts have a way of looking at the signals by using charts and statistics but that doesn’t always guarantee that their prediction is correct, especially for bitcoin, which is still a fairly young financial instrument, and a volatile one at that. The same goes for the alt coins that can swing up and down on an hourly basis. If you are a newbie to investing, better to just hold for long term as many others have done so patiently with amazing results evidenced in their portfolio.
alfranyer

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

Predict accurately the top price of bitcoin before a plummeting is an impossible fact, however, with a constant information on everything related to the cryptocurrencies, it could be deduced what will be the price level that will oscillate the following weeks.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:46:40 AM

Predicting an altcoin price is hard these days so prediction of Bitcoin price is out of the box. The market of Bitcoin is too huge to predict now, thousands of investors and billion worth market. If you really want to strategize then go for some new altcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:45 AM

Predicting what will be the price of Bitcoin is difficult. Though some speculators have their own predictions, we cannot guarantee if they are accurate. The best way for predicting the price is to analyze the graph. Speculators often look for patterns and speculate according from their findings. They also look for any relevant news that might affect the price and they act accordingly.

The only factors that controls or affect the price is the supply and demand. There is no entity that controls it.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:02:18 AM

you can't predict about the capital market's situation. it totally depends on the capital holders. if they want to change the market mechanism then they can gamble regarding this issue. on the other hand, normally, we people judge the market by its stability but its also a mechanism to catch the attention of newcomers. so I think it is too difficult to predict about the market.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:14:34 AM

No one can predict future of anything, even BTC. The increase and decrease depends on many things like buyer/seller support and news regarding crypto-currency from all over the world.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:14:47 AM

While the increase or decrease of Bitcoin can not be 100%
determined, there are two factors I will like you to consider. If you are into long term hodling of bitcoin, the price might not be much of a worry as there will be some increase already at the time you wish to cash out.

On the other hand, if you are a daily trader, know that the increase or decrease in the price can be manipulated by the big dogs also known as whales. The market is driven by demand, emotions and speculations. A huge volume of buying or selling of coins by the whales and FOMO sets in.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:17:11 AM

In all honesty, the best way to determine such a thing without getting into the fibonacci sequence, graphs, charts and the breaking of up and down cycles is to aim for benchmarks.

Case in point, whenever bitcoin hits some kind of huge rounded number like say 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000 etc. you will see small sell offs.

At one of these major points I would check every half day or so to see if a trend is forming. I wouldn't recommend any faster as you may lose patience and jump the gun. Basically it turns into gambling if you sit on your computer and obsess.

Watch the peak, if you see bicoin lose $100-$300 consider selling some to buy when the trend ends.

The rule I mentioned above also applies to the lows. People aim for rounded numbers. The last dip ended around 3000. Consider buying around that time.

i can be rocket science if you obsess, but keep it simple and don't make knee jerk decisions and you could benefit from the ups and downs.

jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:23:43 AM

Actually if someone can really tell you what will happen in the future then what is the point of telling it to you? he/she may keep it to him/herself because why do he/she share it to others. I am not trying to break your questions but it is obviously that no one is really know what will happen next in the future. All this professional traders are basing their judgment for future prices with the previous history of the market.

And to those who control the price is maybe the big time investors, because a big buy in price will shake it up and a big sell too. But again there is no one can really tell which is which will happen or what. It is better to trust your own instinct so at the end of the day you will only blame yourself and learn the lessons from your mistakes made. Invest only what you can afford to lose.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:38:03 AM

Me personally, i'm not very adept at predicting bitcoin prices will rise or going down, which obviously bitcoin prices are easily influenced by various things. That's there are supply and demand, if many users who make a bitcoin purchase then the price will be increase, and vice versa.. if many are selling bitcoin then the price will decrease. other than that bitcoin prices certainly influenced also by some recent news globally, good news or bad news from its news, of course this will greatly affect many people in making decisions on bitcoin they have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: