Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:44:05 PM

Bitcoin holders are those people who set the price for Bitcoin and everybody know that. "Whales" are paying the biggest role here, cause of every their move affect price a lot.
And if to talk about the price changing - I don't know how to predict it. Before I thought news and things that happening around crypto-currencies are making the price. But see, news from China dumped the price from 5000$ to 3000$ in September, but when South Korea followed this theme - the price become to grow! So there is no any stable way for prediction.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

It seems to me that the change in the price of bitcoins can not be predicted. All adequate investors know that analysts and fundamental analysis do not work in the crypto currency market. All the possible cases, where the forecast for a 5-20% price increase came true, are mostly random, because they are not stable. In this market you need to invest in the long term, only in this way you can earn good money.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:01:52 PM

That's based on what's happening now, Just like when china says stopping ICOs, Exchanger, And FUD news banned in bitcoins. This has led to a big change of falling bitcoins of nearly $ 1,000. That's what I mean in every word that has a huge impact on the price and in every movement and improvement it also has a great impact. Hence it is always the basis for pridect price of bitcoins because you earn more money

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

DO you think it's going to remain as volatile in the near future?

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

I don't think anyone can know for sure what will happen but past performance is always a good indicator of future performance, no?

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:47:04 PM

No one can tell how to predict if bitcoin price will increase or decrease, it always depends on the factors that affect its value if it will go down or up. I saw a discussion here awhile ago that they think the value of bitcoin will decrrase if people prefer to keep their btc and wait for it's value to increase before they withdraw it to their currency.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:08:39 PM

Bitcoin is unpredictable mate we can't predict the price of bitcoin. Even no one knows what would be the price in the next hour, it may increase rapidly or may decrease too in the same way. Bitcoin is decentralized currency so it is not controlled by any central authority, the supply and demand of bitcoin in the market is responsible for the rise and drop of price.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1263

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:20:53 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I think there is no definitive way to predict bitcoin movements.
You may come close with experience and a lot of attention
Like sitting on front of a PC or screen for all of your waking
Hours in case you miss out on a rise or fall.

As far as controlling the price, we all control it to a degree,
There are "whales" who control it more than the minions
Who make up the majority of users but we minions all act
As individuals

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

The growth and decrease in the price of bitcoins can not be predicted, since the crypto-currency market is not subject to technical and fundamental analysis. The growth and decline is influenced by completely different factors: major news events, the influence of large investors, the media.
Lintels

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

On the off chance that you need to anticipate bitcoin cost increment or diminishing appropriately you require embrace learn about bitcoin and exchanging examination or refresh yourself everyday news, I think nobody control bitcoin. It's free the majority of the control
can you tell you know some few website information about bitcoin
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:09:47 PM

On the off chance that you need to anticipate bitcoin cost increment or diminishing appropriately you require embrace learn about bitcoin and exchanging examination or refresh yourself everyday news, I think nobody control bitcoin. It's free the majority of the control

Well it is not really easy to predict if bitcoin decreases or increases, or to be exact, i think nobody can predict bitcoin's price, its really hard to tell.

You know bitcoin can change it price suprisingly in a short time either it increase or decrease, and there is no sign to any of us if its change again the next day. So, i suggest that it would be better if we just wait.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

its really hard to predict the price of bitcoin if it will increase or decrease. i've been here 4 months from the day i started. and i've studied trading to learn more, but i hardly expect or predict if bitcoin will increase or decrease its price.
The price of the bitcoin keep on increasing and decreasing the beauty of the bitcoin is that it is not the fix price holder, in the start of the bitcoin the importance of the bitcoin was high enough but as the time passed the price of the bitcoin gone low it was the time to buy bitcoin but now again the price is high because of the high demand so it is unpredictable.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

news about bitcoin I think it is the most affect the price of bitcoin, if the good news then the price will rise, if the news is not good then the price drops
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:38:24 AM

You can learn about technical analysis to predict bitcoin prices in the short to medium term
Combined with basic analysis, find news about bitcoin
Personal predictions
A lot of people do it this way
Good luck
Only one thing is required to make accurate predictions about increase and decrease i.e. analytical skills. If a person can analyze the factors responsible for increase and decrease in the value and find the true nature or potential of bitcoin, he can make good predictions. For this, he needs to keep an eye on the daily change taking place in the digital market.
emiedj01

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

time to time the bitcoin is decreasing and increasing ,while checking your wallet coin ..  if always inreasing the bitcoin much more happy . Smiley
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:58 AM

I beleive no one controlls its price. Even experts cant tell or predict if the price will increase or decrease. Maybe if you are more observant to its volatility, you have a higher probability of guessing if it will go up or down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

its really hard to predict the price of bitcoin if it will increase or decrease. i've been here 4 months from the day i started. and i've studied trading to learn more, but i hardly expect or predict if bitcoin will increase or decrease its price.
The price can be predicted easily by seeing the user demands chart one can easily predict that price will go up if the user demand increases suddenly and on other hand dump will occur when investor are cashing out their moneys and selling faster, and price is just the matter of time it will get pump after dump so invest and see the charts regularly.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:14:03 PM

There are no such accurate way to predict if its become higher or lower in terms of bitcoin value or price but if you can sort all of the uses in bitcoin worldwide maybe you can predict it like for example if you know if bitcoin next month have a high demand in gambling and trading then the price is high so if its not then the value will go lower.
misakama

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

This article gives a very interesting overview of the upcoming Bitcoin Fork, and how this will influence the price: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/FE27UBMR-How-to-make-the-most-profit-out-of-BITCOIN-FORK/
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

As total bitcoin is 21million fixed and it's demand is high so in future bitcoin price will be increase day by day it is true 100%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: