Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:31:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

Bitcoin price increase or decrease could be predicted when proper analysis of the coin is been made i.e knowing what factors are affecting the coin that is causing the increase in price or decrease as the case maybe; the acceptance gained and banned by countries; investment rate and so on.

kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

Rumours and news does affect the bitcoin prices. So it is good to always have sources to get reliable news from. Other than that I believe that whatever goes up will come down at some point of time. Maybe we should take some risk when we see opportunities out there.

Looking at graphs also can determine and predict whether prices will go up or down. We don't really need to fully understand to know, sometimes crypto telegram groups do post related information and give fine explaination for us to decipher.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:19:06 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

Actually mate, bitcoin price cannot be predicted even the most big holder of coin, they cannot say today bitcoin will rise up or go down because bitcoin depends to the demand of it, the more people that access it or buy it means it has lot of chance to go higher value.

Can anyone could have predicted that bitcoin will reach all time high in this week. No one could have thought this could have happen so quick. This is the uncertainty with bitcoins. It go up and down unexpected and fastly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

How?
You can only predict prices in 2 ways. Forecasting and Technical Analysis. Forecasting is basically analyzing news reports about Bitcoin and thinking on how it will impact the price of Bitcoin. Technical Analysis also known as Price Chart Analysis is where you based your trades on how the market reacts to Bitcoin. In my recommendation you need to Technical Analysis more rather than Forecasting.

Who?
We control the price of Bitcoin. But mostly the Big players who have large positions of Bitcoin are the ones who can influence the price of Bitcoin the most as what they have can greatly affect the market.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

Actually mate, bitcoin price cannot be predicted even the most big holder of coin, they cannot say today bitcoin will rise up or go down because bitcoin depends to the demand of it, the more people that access it or buy it means it has lot of chance to go higher value.

Can anyone could have predicted that bitcoin will reach all time high in this week. No one could have thought this could have happen so quick. This is the uncertainty with bitcoins. It go up and down unexpected and fastly.
No one can controls the price of Bitcoin or predict exact next its trend. But it does not mean a group or rich company can not do that, a whale group can become the mover the price of any cryptocurrency, even they can co-operate with owner exchange.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

No one can controls the price of Bitcoin or predict exact next its trend. But it does not mean a group or rich company can not do that, a whale group can become the mover the price of any cryptocurrency, even they can co-operate with owner exchange.
yes i   egree  price of bitcoin is really un predictable  that is why bitcoin is really exciting because of its un predictable price .bitcoin price is the most amazing features of bitcoin it can really give you a huge profit if you are lucky enoughf and you get the right timing on investing into it.you only need to see update and fucos so that we can avoid loosing.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:00:15 PM

Yes no doubt that it is not such a easy task to predict about the price of bitcoin, Becasue i think that if you any contact with bitcoin expert who usually give a correct prediction about bitcoin i think there are a  lot of the ways through which you can infact get good information about bitcoin. I think it will be more good if you have any contact with such an experience person.
kassia

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:01:04 PM

This is a good question, especially since recently Trace Mayer, a bitcoin enthusiast and investor of Kraken, BitPay, and Armory, claimed that Bitcoin is undervalued, and that expects it to reach $27,395 per Bitcoin by February. more at https://t.me/yoken/47
Looks a bit crazy to me, but who knows..
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:02:50 PM

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned above but the CoinTracking.info software tool has a facility called Bitcoin Analysis that uses algorithms to predict the Bitcoin price 3 hours ahead.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:06:27 PM

It cannot be predicted but rather expected. We are all awared that Bitcoin is volatile so change on its value from time to time should be expected such that if there's a downfall of its value, expect that it will again increase, eventually and vice versa. It is because the value is only dependent on the demand so as the demand decreases, same thing will happen to its value. And it cannot be controlled. Maybe if the demand will continuously increase, its market value will rise continuously and become more expensive.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

Bitcoin price increase or decrease could be predicted when proper analysis of the coin is been made i.e knowing what factors are affecting the coin that is causing the increase in price or decrease as the case maybe; the acceptance gained and banned by countries; investment rate and so on.
Up and down are just a normal scenarios that might happen in bitcoin price. We can't control it and predicted the exact time it happen, and we experience that since from existence. No wonder that it would happen because bitcoin is dependent to the demand and supply in the market. And  it is very often to happen anytime.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:30:43 PM

From my point of view this would logically be hard to determine if bitcoins will sway either up or down.  If you have the skills to anticipate the changes in bitcoin value then this would be easier but there is  so much factors to be considered just like an unexpected or incoming event s that affects the price of bitcoins(those previous forks will count).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:35:07 PM

That is an unpredictable thing that might happen to bitcion. And we all aware that, everytime there's always a pump and dump of bitcoin price and we can't controlled it because that is a real characteristic of bitcoin. Even the other crypto currency it would the same thing that will happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

I do not think anyone can predict the decrease and increase of bitcoin. Because no one is able to control the bitcoin. Maybe if the price down can be marked with minus info about bitcoin. Like info about china yesterday prohibited ICO.
Yes i agree. No one can predict when the bitcoin prices rise up and falls down. Because bitcoin value is unstable and its unpredictable for us users to predict that.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:49 PM

It is not that easy to predict the price of bitcoin,there is no set rules and regulation that gives you a clue on why the price is increasing,but the current rally,i assume is based on the fork coming up to take advantage when there is a split in the network ,so you are basically doubling your asset without much hurdle and one thing as a trader which i noticed is when the resistance is broken you could see a rally of over five hundred dollars or more and that is the case almost all of the time.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:04:11 PM

two concepts that I'm using; Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis. I've got these things while I was trading stock exchange. Similar concepts applies here.
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Rumours and news does affect the bitcoin prices. So it is good to always have sources to get reliable news from. Other than that I believe that whatever goes up will come down at some point of time. Maybe we should take some risk when we see opportunities out there.

Looking at graphs also can determine and predict whether prices will go up or down. We don't really need to fully understand to know, sometimes crypto telegram groups do post related information and give fine explaination for us to decipher.

Of course news affects the price of bitcoin its well known that there is no such thing as bad press. any news on bitcoin will increase exposure which could result in people driving the price up by investing into it .
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:15:53 PM

it is really really difficult to predict market bro. I think most of the people who wrote "do this, do that", also has a lot of difficulties about predicting. it comes with experience, time, practice. you lose some money to learn lessons in trading.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

I read crypto related news everyday. By staying up to date I know if there are any upcoming hardforks or something that may affect the Bitcoin price. Also, I try to observe how market behaves when something big happens for example: recent exchange ban in China and Russia claiming that they will also ban cryptocurrencies.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

if I think personally I see from its investors if much it affects will rise bitcoin prices.,

if a bit its investors will drop its bitcoin price,,

that's all opinions I know ....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: