Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

Keep on top of Bitcoin news and major announcements, this is a great and terrible place for that.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:30:59 PM

two concepts that I'm using; Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis. I've got these things while I was trading stock exchange. Similar concepts applies here.

Could you really predict the pump and the dump of bitcoin buy using that? As far as I know, no one could predict what will happen to bitcoin. Even a tool has not been yet created to help predict when there will be a pump or dump. I am just curious and highly skeptic on what you said. I have friends who have been here more than the time you are and they are also saying that the price of bitcoin is highly unpredictable and that even a highly-skilled crypto trader can't just state that I have something that aids me in knowing when will there be a pump.

Anyways, I am just very curious and if you could really use those two concepts then good for you. I bet that you have already made good fortune out of it.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

Rumours and news does affect the bitcoin prices. So it is good to always have sources to get reliable news from. Other than that I believe that whatever goes up will come down at some point of time. Maybe we should take some risk when we see opportunities out there.

Looking at graphs also can determine and predict whether prices will go up or down. We don't really need to fully understand to know, sometimes crypto telegram groups do post related information and give fine explaination for us to decipher.

Of course news affects the price of bitcoin its well known that there is no such thing as bad press. any news on bitcoin will increase exposure which could result in people driving the price up by investing into it .

I am not pretty good of predicting but as far as I know, there isn't anyone in the world who predict startup survival or failure for a living. For me, bitcoin can only increase if people hardly work for it and is decreases if people not interested to make it grows nor make it last.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:50:16 PM

i think noone can preduct if bitcoin will pump or dump

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:53:04 AM

Controlling  BTC price at this point is really hard and is almost impossible , We have real example for that the last fork there was major players behind it and they fail badly to bring BTC price down in fact the price +++ and reach ATH , Now come to the ups and downs there is 2 type normal ups/downs it is really not hard and if you sit with your trading tools infront your graph  you will figure it out ( no news involved ) , And the other type is the not normal one and usually it happen after news and if you are following the news and keep your self up to date with the latest news you should be able to know when they gonna happen .  

Isn't there a little contradiction? If the bitcoin price went up during the last fork despite players trying to bring it down would it nor be very likely that we see a price increase with the next fork too?

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:56:12 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 08:37:10 AM by BLAST2MARS

It's unpredictable but sometimes I just look how people react on the recent news on the cryptoworld.If I sense that there's panic and FUD then it's time to buy the dip because surely it's going to fall and I'll just wait for months that it will rise again.
Rovie08

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:57:45 AM

Well of course it is increasing that's why many people were really excited to do this because of that.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

No one anybody can predict bitcoin price changing, as we know bitcoin is volatile and fluctuates its value . So therefore unpredictable and the value of it is unstablein everyday everyhour or even in a minute bitcoin value changes. So that no one can predict the price movement of bitcoin and the good thing to do is learn more about the bitcoin and explore more in the way monitoring of its.
Ta.Form

Activity: 244
Merit: 14

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:10:25 AM

I do not know how to predict the increase or decrease in bitcoin prices, I just see bitcoin prices for now and I hold the bitcoin I have. because I am not trading bitcoin, which I do only trading ico coins

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:34:48 AM

It is not possible to know when the market price will increase or decrease. The best thing to do to know what will be the next movement of the market is to read the thoughts of traders here in this forum because they tend to talk about their prediction and that is the best information that you can gain to settle your next decision.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

In my opinion, No one can predict bitcoin movement
or it's value changing because bitcoin is volatile and it's fluctuating value.
rockfellas

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

To predict the limit of increasing or decreasing is not only difficult but also impossible because ther is no one who will be able to control the Actual rate.
So it is better to hold coin for long time and check the marketcap everyday.
The good thing about bitcoin is the fact that it is decentralized and thats also the bad thing about it because that means people have no control over it. But in a way bitcoin gets affected by external factors like the media and politics and i hope we turn that in our favour one day.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

Actually no one can predict the price of BTC.Bitcoin is very volatile it moves up and down oftenly. And as far as I know no one can control the value of BTC it is depend on the demand in the market of digital currency. The price of BTC is relay on the investor and user who gets involve in cryptocurrency.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

to pridict a currency it is very difficult for us because demand and supply can measure the current price if a currency have more trust the price is high.
I believe you are right because it has something to do with demand and supply
i think no one has a capability to predict bitcoin even the most experience person on this feild maybe didnt know  what when where bitcoin price can become  high or maybe  low price it is really hard to predict because it is in predictable that is why bitcoin is really exciting because of its unpredictable price that can change  anytime.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:19:48 PM

we can not clearly predict the rise of the Bitcoin tour. Maybe we just need to read the information on any news about things that may affect the price of cryptocurrency, because for me certain actions done by a person or group may affect bitcoin prices if their actions are related to the world of digital currency.
Manymachine

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

following my experience in the bitcoin , i can say that , the people who try to get some influence on the bitcoin , are the people who are scared by the bitcoin , because of the decentralization ,
   a lot of investors , who works with blockchain into company , try to affect the cryptocurrencies market , because they are afraid by decentralization , and try to disturb the markets ...

BITCOIN is based on trusting between people , not on speculation ... unfortunatly , some rich and powerful persons ( directors of bank etc ... )  can change the market , by speculation and bad informations ... example MR JP MORGAN make some dumping to buy more bitcoin after , he just say something , and investors execute ...
in fact BITCOIN is a very good thing because of the decentralisation , no matter the  price , this is the future , so do not be scared because of pumping and dumping ,
  THE TECHNOLOGY REALLY MATTER GUYS !!!!
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

I do not know when the value will increase or decrease i am only follow the flow or trend of bitcoin value, my money is always on fiat every time the value of bitcoin increasing i will trade it into bitcoin and when i feel that the bitcoin reach top value i return it back to fiat and wait for the dump again. By doing that i able to increase my bitcoin.
And i think and i feel that bitcoin value will increase more before this year end, many things will happen but still bitcoin valye will be stronger day by day.
SainagBurra

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

We cannot predict the price of bitcoin but news can play an important role in the price change.

Electroneum
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:14:54 AM

We cannot predict the bitcoin's price increase or decrease. For we do not now when, where, why, how it does. We don't have the basis to refer in predicting its price, even you start doing statistics on its previous prices you wno't be having a stable conclusion. This is because its price fluctuates in a way we really don't understand. For example bitcoin is $5000 before you sleep and when you wake up it can be $1000. That's is why most of the people holding bitcoin just hold in their luck.
mando1996

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:27:45 AM

No one anybody can predict bitcoin price changing, as we know bitcoin is volatile and fluctuates its value . So therefore unpredictable and the value of it is unstablein everyday everyhour or even in a minute bitcoin value changes. So that no one can predict the price movement of bitcoin and the good thing to do is learn more about the bitcoin and explore more in the way monitoring of its.
No one can predict the increase or decrease in price of bitcoin.But now a days bitcoin is at it's highest.Some days back it's price was very low.Bitcoin's value is very volatile.It regulates on the basis of demand and supply of digital currencies.The only was is to keep moniter the prices and work accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: