Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:03:53 AM

You could time your buys to scheduled interviews with Chase Bank Chairman Jamie Dimon, and when he is about to talk to the media, get ready to buy since he is a Bitcoin bashing beast ad for some reason the masses seem to follow his lead.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:17:45 AM

We cannot predict the price of bitcoin but news can play an important role in the price change.

Too sad but that is the truth, all that we can do about bitcoin's price is to predict it, no one knows if bitcoin's price is going to increase or not, the fluctuations is random, it is either low or high. But there is one thing that we are certain about, that no matter how many times that the bitcoin's price will drop, it will still going to PUMP again and make another all time high price.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:19:03 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

no one controls the bitcoin price. many factors can make a reference to the rise and fall of bitcoin in the market. hard to express. it is only experience and knowledge that can investigate it.
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:26:51 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I think no one knows when the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease. It is still a gamble, you need to take a risk, but many people already make a big profit by taking that risk.
cloud777

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:45:36 AM

Follow Bitcoin news: for example forks (price probably goes up) and vetoes (price probably goes down).
Also you can create a spreadsheet with forecasts functions.
Furthermore I recommend to study Fibonacci's trading tools.

"On the Blockchain, no one knows you're a fridge"
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:48:59 AM

there are several ways, one of which is to look at the chart of bitcoin price movement. there are many sites you can visit to see the bitcoin price movements packed in a chart. one of them is bitcoincharts.com.

On the chart there are three bars with colors:
- Green: The latest price is higher than the price yesterday
- Red: The latest price is lower than the price yesterday
- Blue: The latest price is the same as yesterday's price

Analyzing bitcoin prices is an important thing for a trader to predict the direction of movement more accurately. Always follow market trends over time and learn how to read charts. To be able to get accurate calculations required experience and thoroughness. lets learning by doing. goodluck.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:19:33 AM

No one can predict what will be the price of bitcoin because we don't know when it will change and i don't know how it become in a lowest price or in a hingest. Just be happy when the price of it are increase and just hold ypur bitcoin if the price decrease.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:26:00 AM

No one can predict what will be the price of bitcoin because we don't know when it will change and i don't know how it become in a lowest price or in a hingest. Just be happy when the price of it are increase and just hold ypur bitcoin if the price decrease.

You are wrong. Everyone can predict prices from stocks, forex and crypto. There are many kinds of strategies to use depending on what kind of trader are you. News are also very important to take note.
cryptowilie

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:30:55 AM

On the off chance that you need to anticipate bitcoin cost increment or diminishing appropriately you require embrace learn about bitcoin and exchanging examination or refresh yourself everyday news, I think nobody control bitcoin. It's free the majority of the control
Bitcoin and other crypyocurrency prices changes depending on the demand and supply of that cryptocurrency, other significant movers are news related to that particular cryptocurrency. any positive news  for the Bitcoin will lead to an increase in price and any negative new  will lead to a decrease in price. it is therefore crucial for one to keep an eye on both news, technical charts, and also demand and supply factors of that currency

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:10:08 AM

On the off chance that you need to anticipate bitcoin cost increment or diminishing appropriately you require embrace learn about bitcoin and exchanging examination or refresh yourself everyday news, I think nobody control bitcoin. It's free the majority of the control
Now a days there is lot of variations in the price. It is increasing and decreasing. The reason could be any anonymous thing but the increase in the future is sure. There is no doubt that after some weeks the price will be more than 4000 dollars due to high investment ratio in bitcoin. The more people invest iin bitcoin the high will be the price and the high will be the profit margins.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1262

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:40:12 AM

We can predict price increase and decrease by looking at the current news and the gossip around the market.  Check if there is FUD and hype available since both influence Bitcoin price greatly.  If you see FUD is building up, price has the possibility to go down so the best is to short and vice versa if we see hype is building up.  We should be updated on this else we might make wrong decissions.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:14:46 AM

Controlling  BTC price at this point is really hard and is almost impossible , We have real example for that the last fork there was major players behind it and they fail badly to bring BTC price down in fact the price +++ and reach ATH , Now come to the ups and downs there is 2 type normal ups/downs it is really not hard and if you sit with your trading tools infront your graph  you will figure it out ( no news involved ) , And the other type is the not normal one and usually it happen after news and if you are following the news and keep your self up to date with the latest news you should be able to know when they gonna happen .  
Yes I agree with you behind the volatility of bitcoin ere are influenceable people involved and the price is uncontrollable. But all these negative things is for the time being, may these people have their own advantages and benefits from bitcoin, but now the people have realized the importance of bitcoin. That’s why many countries are going to legalize bitcoin in their countries and it will definitely affect the price.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:43:28 AM

Now a days there is lot of variations in the price. It is increasing and decreasing. The reason could be any anonymous thing but the increase in the future is sure. There is no doubt that after some weeks the price will be more than 4000 dollars due to high investment ratio in bitcoin. The more people invest iin bitcoin the high will be the price and the high will be the profit margins.
Bro did you check today's bitcoin price it is $6000+ don't know where it will go and drop back. As per now, this is the best price ever seen before, and if you sell your coins for this price, you will get good profit. Because nobody can predict what will happen after this 25th so use this opportunity and make money.
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:50:54 AM

This question is very difficult to answer. I don't think anyone can predict BTC, even some senior people are hard to do. But there's one thing that can be predicted. Bitcoin prices will be higher in the future.
goatsheep

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:57:12 AM

Bro did you check today's bitcoin price it is $6000+ don't know where it will go and drop back. As per now, this is the best price ever seen before, and if you sell your coins for this price, you will get good profit. Because nobody can predict what will happen after this 25th so use this opportunity and make money.
Yeah, no one can really predict what will happen to bitcoin's price in the future. If only I had enough funds to hold bitcoin, may this is the right time for me to sell it.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:59:44 AM

Yeah, no one can really predict what will happen to bitcoin's price in the future. If only I had enough funds to hold bitcoin, may this is the right time for me to sell it.

I always following the flow of the market, when the bitcoin price going up, I buy some bitcoins and when the bitcoin price start going down, I sell my bitcoins too. Actually you can predict the bitcoin price on some bitcoin news, like there is a segwit x2 soon, that's why the bitcoin price increase today.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:02:08 AM

I lay down on the sofa, close my eyes and talking to my Guard Angel.
... and predict/divination.
... and I am sure, Bitcoin hit $50K and will stay there as value story.
Amen! Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:57 AM

NO one can control the price of bitcoin, the inflation of bitcoin is just like the inflation of real goods to buy everyday that needs in every people. That's because of high demand of oil or gasoline will be exporting or importing to other country which is dollar would be used to buy it. in other words this is what happen that bitcoin being increase of price because of low stock ob course it will high demand as well.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

I think there is no fixed rule to predict the bitcoins price. You can check the bitcoin news every day and depending if the events are bad or good the price will go up or down.
But you cannot predict what is going to happen same as it was with China. Maybe a very few people expected to happen something but no one knew exactly that the price will go down so much. Even the experts lost money then

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:33:14 AM

Bitcoin, like the entire crypto currency, is very prone to volatility, that is, almost causeless growth and a fall in the exchange rate. If in the famous black Tuesday the world exchanges lost 23 percent of their assets, then such a drop in the rate for bitcoin is almost the norm. Therefore, it is rather difficult to predict the growth and decline of bitcoin. However, it is possible to catch general tendencies of its growth and this comes with experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: