Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:18:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

It is difficult to predict the increasing or decreasing of price of Bitcoin, however you can check main news about upcoming news and analyse.

Yes right, up and down the price of bitcoin no prediction, everything like gambling and guesswork, it makes everyone speculate by buying a lot so the chance to get profit.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
You can predict bitcoin price of increase and decrease because I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect currencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world. By that you can predict the increase and decrease of bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
To somehow predict bitcoin's price, you must be aware of the current events and curren developments about bitcoin. Best example for this is the latest banning of ICO in China, that greatly affects bitcoin's price to go dip. If you hear also that a new feature of bitcoin will be launched soon, that will be the time that bitcoin's price will probably go up.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

In market there is nothing that can help you to predict the price increase or decrease. 20-30 years ago people have invented the market indicators to predict the price. Some peple made fourtunes from reading these indicators.
 Today these indicators say what it could happen. If this happens or not, is at God mercy and depends on the work that we do for this to become true.
 Therefore I would say that if we work together for the price increase to happen, we will make it happen! 
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:27:18 PM

Bitcoin increase and decrease in price base on the rate of demand from the people who wish to buy or make an invest. Therefore, there is no way you'll want to get the genuine prediction of bitcoin without reading the latest news about bitcoin.
There's actually a way though, vast majority of traders always rely on rumours and news that could have the main role to the affection toward the price and they will always stay up to date to the news regarding crypto world.
If you want an example, see what happened to bitcoin when there's rumour going around that China is going to banned the usage of bitcoin and its exchangers. It's just one of example from many cases.
The cost of bitcoins are not ceasing the costs are going ever more elevated quickly that is the reason Its simple to anticipate that in future the cost will go higher and it will never get down so on the off chance that you need to contribute cash than bitcoins is the best decision for you to contribute cash and bitcoins will never baffle you since its cost will never be down so its 100% safe to put cash in bitcoins.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:21:44 AM

I think it is very difficult to predict the nature of bitcoin. I  don't know how to worth will be in the future.Bitcoin is fully based on the economic conditions and prediction is quite possible base on news related to cryptcurrency .another thing is that its price depend on the transaction of buy and sell of the price of bitcoin

Blissworker

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

Not just go trading and watch the charts everyday you will know everything by then and you will be able to predict hat will  happen with that coin easily it is like every coin that comes on bittrex gets most of the time a 10x pump.
Tensyta

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

By learning how to trade and watch the actual bitcoin market. You can see it go up and down all the time. So that is why bitcoin is loved by so many people because there is a lot of money you can make from it and you can just see it go up.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:12:57 AM

By learning how to trade and watch the actual bitcoin market. You can see it go up and down all the time. So that is why bitcoin is loved by so many people because there is a lot of money you can make from it and you can just see it go up.

That is really what skilled traders love - volatility. Because once the price of bitcoin and any other particular altcoins or USD for that matter, there is always a way to earn whether the price is going up or down and it is just a matter of pre-positioning their trades and targetting a good price with good gains.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:13:44 AM

You can predict bitcoin price of increase and decrease because I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect currencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world. By that you can predict the increase and decrease of bitcoin.

A minor prediction can be made as according to the investors trend and as demand of user is high there will be rise in price and if demand get low prices will fall and more of it I think that prices will go up from now on because a lot of investors are rushing to invest into it and more regions are accepting it and this bring a lot of rise in price and if no incident happen prices will move in steady manner toward upward.
ENCrYPtCloud

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

You can't predict whether if the price of the bitcoin will go up or go down. That is the problem and it can consider that the bitcoin investment is risky. The best way to do is hold our coins in a long time.

I see your point here, but how long, we need to keep a target here..somehow may be.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:53:33 AM

Certainly not easily predicted with bitcoin prices, because so far the price of rising and falling bitcoin influenced by the current situation factor about bitcoin, like yesterday when the rumors banning bitcoin in China drastically can reduce the price of bitcoin. Perhaps the solution is to keep updating the latest news in bitcoin in order to have predictions about bitcoin price movements.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

It's very difficult to predict the bitcoin price, we do not know how much it will cost in the future. I would advise you to read news about crypto currency every day. It will take you about 30 minutes each day but also you learn a lot. The recent decline in prices was caused by the banning of bourses in China.  Cool
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

I don't think there's any certainty about the rise in bitcoin prices, because the forecasts are sometimes right and sometimes not.
I myself predict the approximation of bitcoin from the activity around it, for example There is a fork or can be seen from bitcoin volume, If the amount increases, the price is expected to rise, and vice versa.

mahdaoui imad

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:17:22 PM

to pridict a currency it is very difficult for us because demand and supply can measure the current price if a currency have more trust the price
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

I don't think there's any certainty about the rise in bitcoin prices, because the forecasts are sometimes right and sometimes not.
I myself predict the approximation of bitcoin from the activity around it, for example There is a fork or can be seen from bitcoin volume, If the amount increases, the price is expected to rise, and vice versa.
There really is no way to know when a pump or dump will happen but there are somehow some exceptions like having a good and bad news about bitcoin that will affect it. And currently the price increase could possibly be an affect of an event that will happen soon. Anyway, I too base my forecast by waiting for a settles in a pumping coin and sell it cause for me I know that it will dump in days to come which is sometimes right and sometimes wrong.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:27:04 PM

Actually, there is no such thing or device that can predict what would be the price of bitcoin. In addition to that, you can speculate what would be the price of bitcoin but you can determined the exact value of bitcoin. Lastly, the supply and demand of bitcoin is the reason shy the price change.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

Two years ago I was thinking after big exchange closed down and the price dropped from 1000$ to 300$ there is no way it will back to highest 1K. But now I change my way of thinking. After some bad news from China price is still increases and more people use bitcoin every day, and recently bitcoin was introduced to Wall Steet, there is no doubt it will steadily increase, 25.000 in 3 years is very realistic. There are still so many people that never heard about bitcoin and if this technology gets accepted as a payment in more shops and businesses or Amazon one day it will only increase value.
Rienair

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

By seeing and knowing what is happening on the market every time. Then at some point you can read it like a book and make money like it is growing right out of a tree. But ofcourse you need to understand how it works.
tuniscu

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

I think no one can predict the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease. Increasing or decreasing bitcoin prices are due to the need of many people. If demand is high prices will rise .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: